1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokémon Trainer Anime Canon Tier List

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by _Dog, Jul 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snorlax512

snorlax512 Well-Known Member

I don't care about training, what has Charizard done to show that it is stronger than Ash-Greninja?

2. PokemonBattleFanatic-

PokemonBattleFanatic- Well-Known Member

Out lasted an Articuno,would have stomped Iris's Dragonite had N not interfered,Charizard was absent from DP series which makes it twice as strong,discrediting Charizard's training is silly when we all know that if it received a keystone it would be undisputedly the strongest,keep in mind when it returned back in BW when never saw the full potential of its power.

3. 345ash-greninja

345ash-greninja Prince Of Balbadd

Charizard has defeated an Articuno sure, but Articuno isn't the strongest Legendary anyway. Zapdos, another legendary bird, was getting beaten up by Noivern.

Ash-Greninja seriously damaged the Champion's Pokemon and managed to gain the upper hand against it. Not sure Charizard can do that. Ash-Greninja has defeated two Mega Evolutions. Wulfric's Mega Abomasnow is no joke considering he was the strongest Gym leader in Kalos, and Sawyer's Mega Sceptile is also quite powerful considering it took down two of Tierno's Pokemon like nothing and easily took out Pikachu.

4. PokemonBattleFanatic-

Yeah all of that happened from the combined power of Ash and Greninja which is a cheap way of saying Greninja>Charizard

5. 345ash-greninja

Yes, so? That means you're admitting that Greninja as Ash-Greninja is stronger. Unless Charizard Mega Evolves, it is not stronger than Ash-Greninja.

6. PokemonBattleFanatic-

I didn't admit anything I still stand by what I said earlier.

7. PokemonBattleFanatic-

This is further proof that Greninja is weak without Ash's help next to Charizard and if Charizard received a keystone like it should have it would be undisputedly the strongest.

8. 345ash-greninja

Then what do you mean? Charizard can defeat Ash-Greninja without Mega Evolution? Tell me how is that possible. If it Mega Evolves, it can then definitely surpass Ash-Greninja, but how without Mega Evolution?

9. PokemonBattleFanatic-

Charizard is clearly losing to Ash-Greninja but Charizard is Ash's strongest IMO because it doesn't need a cheap power boost from its trainer to win in big situations.

10. 345ash-greninja

Well, how is Bond Phenomenon, an aspect reflecting the strong bond between the trainer and the Pokemon a cheap power boost? I can't agree with this. Unless Ash gets a Keystone for himself and a Mega Stone for Charizard, you can't say that Charizard is Ash's strongest Pokemon.

11. snorlax512

I agree that it is hard to estimate Charizard's true power, but I doubt it would be able to push MCX to the verge of fainting, or force the Champion's ace to mega evolve and battle as well as AG did.

12. PokemonBattleFanatic-

Yes I can.....

13. PokemonBattleFanatic-

It can with a keystone and since Charizard is clearly stronger than Greninja in its regular form it's doing more damage than AG ever did.

14. snorlax512

That would be too hard to tell, seeing as
    a) we don't really know how strong Charizard is exactly
    b) how much stronger a Pokemon becomes after mega evolution varies from case to case

15. PokemonBattleFanatic-

You already know that Charizard is stronger than Greninja in its regular state.

16. 345ash-greninja

Well, then you're just acting like your opinion is the fact. Ash doesn't have a Keystone or Mega Stone, so how can Charizard surpass Ash-Greninja?

17. snorlax512

Base Charizard > Base Greninja, but we do not know how much stronger Charizard will become after mega evolution. Bond Phenomenon seems more powerful than mega evolution as it is essentially a bond so powerful that evolution stones are not required.

So Mega Charizard X/Y vs Ash-Greninja? Too hard to tell imo.

18. PokemonBattleFanatic-

Yeah because it's all in the matter of how training and experience a pokemon has which is why Alain's Mega Charizard is stronger than Sawyer's Mega Sceptile

19. snorlax512

It is more possible that it depends on the bond between trainer and pokemon, since that is how mega evolution works, not the training or experience of a pokemon.

20. PokemonBattleFanatic-

If you think "Bond Phenomenon" is better than ME then A-G should have no problem taking out Alain's MCX and E4's Aces oh wait.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.