1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokémon Trainer Anime Canon Tier List

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by _Dog, Jul 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PokemonBattleFanatic-

PokemonBattleFanatic- L.A. Clippers > L.A. Lakers

Charizard already has a great bond with Ash so it's absurd to say it would only be as strong as Sawyer's Mega Sceptile.

2. 345ash-greninja

345ash-greninja Prince Of Balbadd

Well, I have stated this before, but once again saying this- Ash doesn't have a Keystone and Mega Stone for his Charizard to Mega Evolve.

3. snorlax512

snorlax512 Well-Known Member

I'm talking about the increase in power upon ME/transformation
    Alain's base Zard > base Greninja

4. snorlax512

It would be stronger than Mega Sceptile, my point is that it is completely up for debate whether it would be stronger than Ash-Greninja.

5. PokemonBattleFanatic-

It is not up for debate because MCX>AG>Alain's Base Charizard=Ash's Charizard> Base Greninja

Alain's MCX is strong because of its bond,training,and experience.

What's stopping Ash's Charizard from having the same thing?

6. 345ash-greninja

I don't know why you are ignoring my point that Ash doesn't have a Keystone and Mega Stone.

7. PokemonBattleFanatic-

I don't know why you're ignoring my point that Greninja can't do the same things as Ash's Charizard without the combined power of Ash which makes the Greninja>Charizard argument flawed.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2016
  8. 345ash-greninja

But Greninja has access to the transformation, so what is your point? It will be stronger when it becomes Ash-Greninja. So saying that it's weaker than Charizard without the transformation is quite pointless.

9. snorlax512

Firstly, Alain base Zard is probably stronger than Ash base Zard, seeing as it swept KL with base form.

Secondly, Alain probably has a stronger bond with his Charizard as his Charixard is basically Ash's pikachu.

10. PokemonBattleFanatic-

Yeah okay >_>

11. PokemonBattleFanatic-

Ash's Charizard has been capable of sweeping half a team in base form since the Silver Conference so giving it ME would make it more unstoppable.

12. 345ash-greninja

Well I can't agree with this one. Alain swept through Kalos League using his MC-X, not base Charizard. Alain is more accustomed to battling with his Charizard by Mega Evolving it. So Ash's Charizard will probably defeat Alain's Charizard if it doesn't Mega Evolve. Alain's Charizard only has a victory against Remo's Rhyperior and Ash's Pikachu who was seriously exhausted after battling two Pokemon in its base form.

13. Ash-Pikachu

Ash-Pikachu Well-Known Member

What gave you that impression? Kalos League is on an entirely different realm in terms of power.

14. PokemonBattleFanatic-

Charizard has gotten stronger since then

BW Charizard>>BF Charizard>JL Charizard>Johto Charizard=OI Charizard=Kanto Charizard

15. Ash-Pikachu

And? Seems like you're just surmising that Charizard can sweep a team the way his Metagross and Charizard.

16. 345ash-greninja

You don't know whether Charizard defeated them in his base form or Mega form. We have seen Charizard ploughing through opponents in its Mega form, not base form.

17. Genaller

Genaller May 16th 2016 - October 12th 2019

Yeah Alain's MC X > E4 Mega > AG > base Ace Champion Pokémon > base Ace E4 Pokémon ~ Ash's Charizard ~ Peakachu ~ Alain's Charizard > Greninja

18. Ash-Pikachu

We saw Alain's Charizard w/o Mega Evolution sweeping through Remo's entire team with Metagross's help.

The only moment where Alain was compelled to use Mega Evolution was against Garchoo, but other than that, yes, Alain's Charizard did play a huge part in demolishing Remo's team. We're even given a glimpse of Charizard demolishing Remo's Rhyperior, so we're given an indication that Alain didn't use Mega Evolution there.

19. snorlax512

Against Remo in the quarter finals, it was shown that Alain defeated 5 of remo's Pokemon without mega evolving his Charizard. He only mega evolved it when Remo sent out mega Garchomp. I think it is highly implied that Alain swept the KL with just his base Charizard and Metagross, and only mega evolves it when battling other mega evolved Pokemon.

20. snorlax512

Sweeping half a team is different than sweeping an entire league until the finals. Ash's charizard has gotten a lot stronger, but that doesn't nessecarily mean that it is capable of sweeping a league right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.