• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon TV app older season cycling

Ariki

So I've just started watching season 6 of the anime on the Pokémon TV app while waiting for more episodes of Pokémon Sun and Moon episodes to be released and I have to say I'm really enjoying it so far.

Does anyone know how often old seasons are cycled in and out of the app? I'm nearing the end of volume 2 and just have one volume to go after that before heading onto seasons 7 and 8 with no sign of season 9 in sight just yet. If I end up watching all of 7 and 8 before 9 comes out I'll just start watching season 1 again (I got halfway through it so I'll pick up where I left off).

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
They only just added Season 8 didn't they? I'd say it's a couple more weeks until Season 9 comes out. I don't know exactly when Hoenn will go down, they seem to do the taking down on a per-region basis but I don't know how they'll count Season 9 for that, as that's Battle Frontier stuff and not strictly Hoenn (although it counts as AG and Ash is still in the Hoenn clothes and with the Hoenn companions, that didn't stop them from separating Johto and Kanto)

PorcelainVulpix

currently watching LOK
It seems like they recycle them pretty fast honestly. The only seasons you can count on them keeping up are the indigo league, orange islands, and SM. I don't see the point in them only keeping up OS Kanto and SM because netflix does the same thing, I don't see why they can't just keep all of the regions up at once. Or at least all of the movies.