• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon UNITE General Thread

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
I barely see any inteleon players in both standard and ranked matches. I don't get how they find snipe shot's accuracy to be that high and powerful.

I'm starting to think that miraidon isn't that good in terms of scoring. that amount of energy consumption to activate the ability makes it hard to score higher points.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Well I suppose that's true even though it's only good to utilize sp. atk specs more often although they should've let us and other players use the energy to activate the ability manually like we normally do with zacian's ability.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Honestly I’m surprised that the game is still getting updates and people are actively playing it. I got bored with United after a month of playing it. I haven’t even played it since then and I have no interest in going back to it either. United is like Pokémon Quest or Masters where I try it out for a couple of weeks before getting so bored with the game that I just abandon it.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Well sometimes the updates aren't very good though because some of the buffs that pokemon got aren't very deserving at all and not enough buffs (or rebuffs) to some of the pokemon. some of the nerfs have made ppl mad about it therefore making it hard for them to play as the pokemon they wanted.

So there was 3 choices for the ppl who played as a nerfed pokemon and one of them is that they can continue playing as them if they think that the nerf didn't bother them, play as a different pokemon, or quit playing the game as if they lost the will to play as the pokemon of their choice they wanted to play as.

The demands on the matchmaking fix and player penalties still remain high though. Toxic behavior and players not cooperating still remains and they haven't done anything to keep these players' behavior under control. The Game is a team effort so people shouldn't be scrambling all over the place and not help out.

Bugs & glitches still remain on the fix though. The sounds aren't completely fixed though.

I may be thinking about leaving my friend's squad, but i'm looking at where the situation of the squad goes. It may be my home, but i can always come back.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Sorry to double post (or bump) and ask around here, but any unite squads recruiting?

Just to explain the situation, my original squad got disbanded for problematic conduct and my friend had to remake the squad and then all of a sudden, she kicked out a squad member that helped her out which is not a very good choice of her so the road to recovery isn't going anywhere.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Well I know the squad rewards are outdated and the game updates have been pretty slow in terms of the battle pass and ranked match seasons. we've been getting the same rewards over and over and nothing new came up.

I kind of wish they would do updates more often because obviously this game is moving forward at a slow and steady pace, but losing good and paid players from all this false bans situation that's been going on lately. there's a steadiness on the game's population.