• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon UNITE General Thread

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Well everything is all about looks so it doesn't really matter which holowear and outfits you use though as long as it suits best for you.

Anyway delphox has been released. not as bad though, but it has the same evolution requirements as tsareena though although it should've had the same level requirements as the other pokemon that can evolve at 5 and 7. Unite move helps a lot though even when taking zapdos although the radius is almost as duraludon's attack radius trevenant's unite move radius.

I'm starting to feel that gardevoir shouldn't have gotten that buff. it's already overpowered as it is. it's another mistake made as gengar.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
These matches are becoming more brutal than usual. The downside is that there's no bot matches on ranked matches. a lot of ppl are getting demoted because there are no bot matches. Something tells me that the patch and update notes have been hiding the other changes in the dark that we're not aware of. Take sending aeos coins to a friend for instance, we can only send coins to 5 ppl in the friend list max.

What's worst is that i've been losing far too many matches due to people not cooperating and opponents overpowering the team by choosing overpowered pokemon which it results unfair match.

All I'm saying is that there's a lack of resolve on this game such as matchmaking isn't fixed which is in high demand right now and pokemon still remained overpowered. If they don't make any balances, changes, fix, and nerfs that's going on right now, it could hold us back and preventing us from reaching 1800 points in master rank.

What I wanted is to expand my search to play with people that can cooperate not just randoms who can't cooperate and listen. The other part that ppl need to learn is that the 1st drednaw spawn is more important than the 1st rotom.

I had 9 loss streak. It's probably teammates who can't cooperate, listen, and help and overpowered opponents have cursed me.

Ishiftyounot

The Meme Supreme
Delphox is out! I've not touched the game since getting my free Espeon so I can't speak for how good it is but it seems fun and does a lot of damage? Fastest recharging Unite move is also pretty neat. Shame it dies so quickly, and the early-game kinda sucks. I think I'd like playing Fire Spin + Mystical Fire but all moves seem funky? Should be good. Game isn't too unbalanced I don't think, everything sees some use here and there for the most part nowadays but I'm sure people will disagree on that. Funky times.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Well it's tough to catch multiple opponents for mystical fire so you wanna like use fire spin to catch them and then use mystical fire in that order. I did see ppl use the unite move to make the steals and keep opponents away from reaching drednaw and zapdos.

I may have to disagree with that because obviously what's happening right now is that I always end up with ppl that doesn't cooperate and listen and opponents overpowering the team. We can't even fight and push them back as they're playing defensively too much. Lastly, is that there was harassment coming from the opponents which I kept getting followed and ko'd by them constantly. If there was a red card as a auto-use battle item, it will put them back to their base and give them a long walk back if they harass a player constantly.

The balances, changes, and nerfs didn't do much since the last patch and update. We may be heading to next ranked match season and anniversary events next month and the ranked match season rewards can't be obtained in any other way. If you guys look at your friends on your friend list, they may be struggling trying to reach master rank because there are no bot matches. I also did take a look at your ranks as well and it seems that you guys were having a hard time winning and/or haven't been playing the ranked matches.

I did see a twitter post relating to the bot matches, but it was translated from spanish. The post said that we're no longer matched with the bots when maintaining the lose streak in ranked and it was confirmed that we didn't get any bot matches and wasn't even logical for that to happen and didn't even help anyone.

I've been checking back with the negative reviews from my smart device's app store and most of the complaints saying that they want the matchmaking to be fixed which is on high demand so whatever their reasons are, i may have to agree with those complaints.

Ghyst

Rowlet Enthusiast
Delphox is really good for crowd control. I feel like Unite isn't doing anything to fix matchmaking which really frustrates me. Too many times I have been in matches with idling people, people who do nothing to help, people who don't rotate to dred and people who try to snipe Zap but fail miserably. This sort of thing is what downgrades the game a bit.

Anyway, I think many op pokemon need a nerf. Take Gardevoir and Gengar for example.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Delphox is really good for crowd control. I feel like Unite isn't doing anything to fix matchmaking which really frustrates me. Too many times I have been in matches with idling people, people who do nothing to help, people who don't rotate to dred and people who try to snipe Zap but fail miserably. This sort of thing is what downgrades the game a bit.

Anyway, I think many op pokemon need a nerf. Take Gardevoir and Gengar for example.

Yeah i get that idea and i feel your pain there, but we all do share the same feeling. They don’t deserve those buffs. The others they haven’t been changed and haven’t been nerfed heavily. Greninja, absol, talonflame, crustle, sylveon, zeraora, charizard, machamp, and aegislash all need a nerf. I don’t see why they can’t give us a fair and bot matches.

The idle / afk ppl, yes we get that a lot, but they need to start penalizing them even more harsh such as restrict them from matchmaking for disconnecting on purpose

Last edited:

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Looks like Catch 'Em has become pretty unpopular because I only get paired up with bots now.

Yeah you do have a point because obviously i'm not getting much live players plus the catch'em mode is easier way to get drednaw, rotom, and zapdos related missions done.

Anyway we do have a maintenance coming up. It says 6-9-22 @ 21:00 which is around 9PM PDT and ends at midnight (12AM) PDT. Let's just hope they nerf down pokemon even more.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Well you should see it on the notice as you login and before playing the game

Anyway, There's a lot on the nerf and change list right now, but mostly the overpowered pokemon and overused items. Delphox has been released recently so i dunno if they're planning on nerfing delphox down or not.

Well What I do know is that for pokemon such as gengar, gardevoir, greninja, zeraora, talonflame, absol, duraludon, machamp, charizard, greedent, Crustle, and tsareena still needs a nerf. Reasons on gengar and gardevoir is that it was a mistake that they shouldn't get a buff although overall power on gengar needs to be nerfed including dream eater and shadow ball or revert the changes back the way it was before either way. Greninja, it's the smokescreen and surf that gets us at most, but surf hasn't been nerfed down a lot. Absol, well the unite move, pursuit, and crit rate is what destroying most folks. Zeraora, it's mostly wild charge. Talonflame, it's fly that's making it hard to ko as ppl abuse the move to fly over obstacles and walls. Duraludon, it's the large attack radius and needs to be reduced. Machamp, most likely the overall power, and the moves. charizard, well it's the unite move. Greedent, well it's the berries that keeping it alive and bullet seed that's been keeping it away. Crustle, well Shields from unite move needs to be reduced. Tsareena, it's stomp's power and shield HP that needs to be reduced.

Items on the other hand, well X speed and eject button are being overused. Suggested nerf on x speed is reduce duration or add slow effect when the effects wear off or do both. Eject button, increase cool down. Not to mention add a red card item to prevent ppl that constantly follow and ko via harassment or getting teamed up by a bunch of opponents as a auto-use item like send them back to their base and give them a long walk back. Hold items, well Attack weight, sp atk specs, and aeos cookie need to be nerfed, but my idea on them is to have the stats reset after each death incurred. Score shield still needs to be nerfed as well.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
The thing about 5-win challenge is that it has to be a 5-win streak and it can't be CPU matches. I did hear it's a standard quick one.

Anyway When I saw the patch notes, it's like another mistake again cuz obviously absol is already overpowered as it is. It doesn't need that buff. Snorlax and mamoswine were fine as before, but now they just got worse. they don't need that much of a buff although I don't see that much snorlax players out there.

What the patch notes didn't uncover for us was the player report system. we can receive penalty notifications as we report players. I did report a few ppl on idling so it says that if you report a idle / afk player, they will tell you that they engaged a problematic conduct and have their fair-play points deducted. The other part of the idle / afk player report is that if you report them in a ranked match, not only their fair play points will be deducted, but also your master rank rating will increase by 3 upon catching them idle / afk. I did see this happening on a reddit post.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Yeah I get that idea and feel your pain. Majority of the ppl on my friend list have been struggling to win ranked matches, but some aren't (or haven't been) doing ranked matches lately. The matchmaking fix, balances, changes, and nerfs still remain in high demand.

No matter how many times they throw a questionnaire and surveys at us, they still need to start making these balances, changes, nerfs, and machmaking fix a priority rather than releasing new pokemon and buffing the pokemon up. Once they buff some of the overpowered pokemon up, they don't deserve those buffs because they're already overpowered as they are. we don't need that.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Oh yeah that may be true cuz obviously bot matches happen when there's no live players matchmaking. It sort of happened to me a lot on quick CPU matches for regular quick match stadium or catch'em mode and i have to play with the CPUs. I just don't get why ppl doesn't do quick CPU matches when there are missions to complete.

Just so you guys know that we're less than a month away from entering a new ranked match season so it may be a good idea to get your ranks up and some buffer going on.