• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon UNITE General Thread

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
They change dragapult's release to december 29. first week is gems first and then the week after is coins. ppl are getting mad about how these new pokemon release cost gems upon the release and then they get pricey with coins on the week after. It's been absurd that way since tyranitar release or so or before tyranitar was released. We just don't have ways to get coins and keep up with these costs since the coin cap is at 2100 per week. they should've removed the coin cap in the 1st place if they're gonna increase the prices on the unite licenses with coins and holding a lot of these 2x coin items.

don't expect to buy new licenses if you're not playing the game and do matches often. we have the 2x coin to use, but it can last depending on the duration and what time you used it on.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
I have to agree including the unite licenses for getting far too pricey on the coin costs since tyranitar release or so.

When I read the patch notes, i don't see how the ranked matches were updated cuz they didn't state how will they update ranked matches.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Oh @AuraChannelerChris !!! @Cradily17 !!!!

I found something that might peep your interest! ~

- Obligatory Psudeo Legendary
- Obligatory Fan Fave Pokemon Pick
- Obligatory Random ass Mon that no one expected
- Obligatory Starter

All we need is the Obligatory Eeveelution and we'll have the entire Quintet! XD

Remmeber to take this with a grain of salt as nothing has been confirmed yet (tho this guy has been right about nearly everything else)

But if this is true? Holy Eff! People about to be raging HARD at that Galar pick! XD

But as you already know me, I can't complain *sips tea*
spy-x-family-anya.gif

Last edited:

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
I believe Comfey was another pokemon that was datamined, but i heard it's gonna be on next month.

I'm starting to think that these Ranked match rewards aren't worth the time and effort due to unfair matches, ppl have been constantly picking on overpowered pokemon and weaker opponents, and new pokemon release.

Acer11

List of possible Pokemon to be playable:

Mewtwo
Incineroar
Ursaluna
Quaquaval
Weavile
Sirfetch'd
Tinkaton
Chandelure
Sceptile
Blaziken
Inteleon
Sudowoodo
Braviary
Salamence
Flareon
Jolteon
Vaporeon
Leafeon
Umbreon
Toxicroak
Hydreigon
Excadrill
Hisuian Samurott

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
You guys wanna be careful when going with or against a team of 3 (or full) supports and 2 other roles. It's not a very good team setup. I had one of those matches before that had a support of 3 and opposing team didn't do very well or much with that kind of setup.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
I think that depends on what type of match you're playing on. if standard randoms, yeah bot matches can happen if there are no live players seeking depending on the stadium, but remoat hasn't been popular as theia sky ruins although theia sky ruins have been taking most of the live players away from remoat stadium.

If ranked, then bot matches will most likely not to happen until they start bringing it back.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I think that depends on what type of match you're playing on. if standard randoms, yeah bot matches can happen if there are no live players seeking depending on the stadium, but remoat hasn't been popular as theia sky ruins although theia sky ruins have been taking most of the live players away from remoat stadium.

If ranked, then bot matches will most likely not to happen until they start bringing it back.
Except my first bot match was in ranked right when I came back.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Yeah i don't get why we're not getting bot matches in ranked matches when it comes to lose streaks. They shouldn't have removed the bot matches in the first place when there are ppl struggling to climb and get back up on their feet.

Just to let you guys know about comfey, it can't be used alone by itself regardless of practice and CPU matches. it has to be paired with a person.