• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon UNITE General Thread

AuraChannelerChris

"Tis an honor to be recognized."
Well, I went ahead and got Garchomp anyway. Still have over 26k coins.

Mega Ampharos the Dragon

Electric type Enthusiast
Since I have not really updated much about my own experience playing Unite, I'll talk about it now, since now it won't be as boring as "Oh, I used Gardevoir" or "Oh, I used Crustle"

I had mained Crustle before Gardevoir came out, my experience playing as Crustle is that he seems more of an All-Rounder IMO, a Pokemon that is good in all areas
Although, then again, that is only all thanks to Shell Smash, which is why I like using Crustle

I decided to main Gardevoir after I tested it out when it came out, I saw how strong Psyshock was (especially with Moonblast)

But today, I decided to go back to Crustle after realizing that I can't really do much of anything as a Ralts and am dead weight to the team until I evolve, which takes time with that Lv 6 evolution

I also decided to actually play as other Pokemon for once, I'm now trying out Blastoise which I bought thinking that it would be similar to Crustle, oh how I was wrong...

But due to realizing that X Speed was an item, I decided to test out Blastoise, haven't exactly done a proper test yet, but will probably do so today or tomorrow

If I had the Aeos coins, I would also try out Mamoswine, but I don't...

Also, I think Absol might have a bug due to its usability going up it seems and how strong it has become, it is almost impossible to win 1v1s against it, unless this is just me...

and even then, Absol's usage might've gone up due to being the perfect counter for Sylveon? Not actually sure if it is, but it would kinda make sense
@Mega Ampharos the Dragon just from the quick scan I did all the kits look very interesting and I will definitely go through them all probably after your next post! This post got a little bit long so will just leave it until you post your next designs and do them all at once! Great work as always though!
Well, the 4 I posted yesterday probably will need a bit more balancing, but for now, I'm actually gonna share a few Pokemon with not many interesting gimmicks to them and are a bit blander

Mawile, Expert, Melee, Attacker, Physical Attacker: Does not Evolve
Special 1 Moves: Fairy Wind -> (At Lv 4) Play Rough or Draining Kiss
Special 2 Moves: Bite -> (At Lv 6) Iron Head or Crunch
Ability: Hyper Cutter, Unite Move: Megaburst Omega

Hawlucha, Expert, Melee, Speedster, Physical Attacker: Does not Evolve
Special 1 Moves: Aerial Ace -> (At Lv 4) Flying Press or High Jump Kick
Special 2 Moves: Detect -> (At Lv 6) Sky Attack or Roost
Ability: Limber, Unite Move: Rolling Wrestle

Fairy Wind: Throws sparkly wind at the opponent, dealing damage
Bite: Bites on the opponent, dealing damage, flinches the opponent
Play Rough: Attacks the nearest opponent in quick succession, dealing damage, decreases opponent's attack for a short time
Draining Kiss: Kisses the opponent, dealing damage, heals the user, causes infatuation on the opponent
Iron Head: Uses head to slam into the opponent, dealing damage, may cause flinch
Crunch: Bites onto the opponent, dealing damage, decreases opponent's Defense and SpD for a short time
Hyper Cutter: This Pokemon ignores all Attack reduction effects, the more consecutive times a move is used, the more damage it does (Ignores Basic Attack)
Megaburst Omega: This Pokemon changes form and thrash around the area, dealing massive damage to opponents who got hit, the user's Attack is doubled during the duration, the user's Defense and SpD is increased during the duration

Aerial Ace: (Taken from Talonflame's page) "Flies towards the target Pokémon and does damage, the next Basic Attack is a boosted attack"
Detect: Next time when this pokemon is about to be hit, move to the side, avoiding the damage
Flying Press: Jumps up into the air and crashes onto the opponent, dealing damage
High Jump Kick: Kicks the opponent from high in the air, dealing a lot of damage, if this move doesn't hit the target, deal 1/4 of the damage suppose to be dealt to the user
Sky Attack: Charges up the attack, the next time this move is used, charges towards the opponent in a glow, dealing a lot of damage, shoves the opponent
Roost: Heals the user a certain amount of HP
Limber: When this Pokemon is paralyzed, double its Speed
Rolling Wrestle: Grabs onto a nearby opponent and somersaults them into the ground, dealing massive damage

Yeah, not as interesting as the previous 4, but there are still interesting parts of each Pokemon

Mawile doesn't exactly have moves that work together, maybe Iron Head and Draining Kiss to flinch and heal or Crunch and Play Rough to decrease Defense so Play Rough can decimate the opponent? Megaburst Omega's effect is supposed to reference Mega Mawile's Huge Power, which allowed Mawile to be viable in competitive, would it be too broken for Unite?

Hawlucha is probably more interesting, you can even mix and match if you want

Sky Attack to shove Pokemon away from you whilst supposedly "flinching" them like Snorlax's Heavy Slam, and then Flying Press onto them to make sure they won't dodge, High Jump Kick also works, but if the opponent dodges, it would be more of a problem

Or if you really want to play risky, you can have High Jump Kick and Roost

Also, I'd think Flying Press and High Jump Kick would work as a way to get somewhere faster, which is why someone might choose Flying Press over High Jump Kick even with Special 2 having "flinching" or healing, depending on what you choose

Also, Hawlucha's Unite move is kinda boring, maybe I should add something to it?

Shadowak

As for Muscle Band, a lot of Pokemon will benefit even if they're Special Attackers if they tend to use Basic Attacks - Alolan Ninetales prefers it to the Special Attack items for example because it uses Basic Attacks as its main form of damage. That and Special Attack items don't scale very well on Pokemon, so most don't bother. Cramorant could use Muscle Band perfectly fine for some extra damage plus the 3% bonus when the item is at level 20 is solid! I recommend upgrading it after Buddy Barrier and Focus Band.
Thank you for the answers. Are all basic attacks physical or why does sp. attackers that uses base attacks benefit from muscle band?

Ishiftyounot

The Meme Supreme
Thank you for the answers. Are all basic attacks physical or why does sp. attackers that uses base attacks benefit from muscle band?
So you know basic attacks tend to work in threes? Basic -> basic -> boosted, with that boosted attack having some other effect (Mr. Mime makes enemies jump, Venusaur slaps enemies around a bit, etc.) - well the boosted attack works off of whatever stat the Pokemon uses the most. So Mr. Mime for example, who's damage scales from Sp. Atk, has their boosted attack use Sp. Atk as well. But the two basic attacks before that boosted attack do not, and use regular Attack.

Some Special Attackers use Muscle Band anyway because a lot of their damage comes from the boosted attack - Alolan Ninetales is a Special Attacker whose Aurora Veil move means its basic attacks become boosted ones when in the aura, and so benefits from Muscle Band's Attack Speed percentage increase and the 3% damage increase per successful basic attack. Other Special Attackers may not scale as well with Sp. Atk items so the boost for their boosted attacks is welcomed (like Venusaur for example).

Since I have not really updated much about my own experience playing Unite, I'll talk about it now, since now it won't be as boring as "Oh, I used Gardevoir" or "Oh, I used Crustle"

I had mained Crustle before Gardevoir came out, my experience playing as Crustle is that he seems more of an All-Rounder IMO, a Pokemon that is good in all areas
Although, then again, that is only all thanks to Shell Smash, which is why I like using Crustle

I decided to main Gardevoir after I tested it out when it came out, I saw how strong Psyshock was (especially with Moonblast)

But today, I decided to go back to Crustle after realizing that I can't really do much of anything as a Ralts and am dead weight to the team until I evolve, which takes time with that Lv 6 evolution

I also decided to actually play as other Pokemon for once, I'm now trying out Blastoise which I bought thinking that it would be similar to Crustle, oh how I was wrong...

But due to realizing that X Speed was an item, I decided to test out Blastoise, haven't exactly done a proper test yet, but will probably do so today or tomorrow

If I had the Aeos coins, I would also try out Mamoswine, but I don't...

Also, I think Absol might have a bug due to its usability going up it seems and how strong it has become, it is almost impossible to win 1v1s against it, unless this is just me...

and even then, Absol's usage might've gone up due to being the perfect counter for Sylveon? Not actually sure if it is, but it would kinda make sense
Always love to hear someone's backstory for the game! I would never have guessed you were a Gardevoir/Crustle main so that's awesome, and it's nice to see you're trying out Blastoise too - it's a really fun Defender and I think you may find over time that it's as aggressive as Crustle can be, and awesome at defending a lane or scoring. I hope you do stick with Gardevoir to some degree, at least for casual matches - people should play their favourites even if they aren't very good. As for Absol, it recently got some buffs in the last patch (with mobile release) and the addition of Razor Claw to its held item toolkit was nothing short of a blessing for it (on top of the Super Enhancers that can boost Scope Lens to Level 30) so now it's a credible threat that can annihilate any single Pokemon 1v1... at least in the early game. It falls off by the late game.

Mawile doesn't exactly have moves that work together, maybe Iron Head and Draining Kiss to flinch and heal or Crunch and Play Rough to decrease Defense so Play Rough can decimate the opponent? Megaburst Omega's effect is supposed to reference Mega Mawile's Huge Power, which allowed Mawile to be viable in competitive, would it be too broken for Unite?

Also, Hawlucha's Unite move is kinda boring, maybe I should add something to it?
I might not increase the defenses of Mawile during the Unite move, but the idea behind it seems solid! Hawlucha's Unite move may be boring but it's essentially a form of crowd control so I think anything added to it would've made it too over-the-top.

Well, I went ahead and got Garchomp anyway. Still have over 26k coins.
Damn, how many other characters do you own? I'm sat on 15k but I've bought Lucario, Machamp, Eldegoss, Talonflame, Blastoise, Mamoswine and Sylveon.

AuraChannelerChris

Damn, how many other characters do you own? I'm sat on 15k but I've bought Lucario, Machamp, Eldegoss, Talonflame, Blastoise, Mamoswine and Sylveon.
I have only ever bought Lucario, Gardevoir, Wigglytuff, and Garchomp.

Ishiftyounot

The Meme Supreme
I have only ever bought Lucario, Gardevoir, Wigglytuff, and Garchomp.
That would explain it then! Is there a Pokemon out there that would be an instant buy for you, or are you more interested in how they work in this game?

Will also add (since I played for an hour tonight) that I'm getting better at Sylveon! I took them to ranked mode and was blessed with an actual competent group who absolutely demolished every team fight, took all the objectives and we won quite handily. I ran Hyper Voice + Calm Mind and I now see that it is the way to go, definitely has the oomph once you learn how to target properly. Beyond that every other game I played was as Machamp or Zeraora trying to complete those "Win 12 games as an All-Rounder" / "Play 24 games as a Speedster" missions. Did most of it in CPU matches because I had to get MVP twice for the Battle Pass but eh, it's been fun! A full crit build for Machamp with Scope Lens + Muscle Band + Razor Claw makes Submission / Cross Chop super fun to play, although I prefer Dynamic Punch over the former. Zeraora isn't my favourite character personally but I can play them reasonably well and Discharge is a stupidly strong move so eh.

Will say though that CPU matches today have been garbage - I actually lost one because we had an Absol who ran around the map and didn't contribute to any team fight at all (and didn't really leave the top lane). Problem is even if I report them because they move around and kill wild Pokemon the game thinks they're not AFK? Nightmare. So I took a break, can't play Unite for as long as I used to! Reaching Master rank kinda took away my want to play, nowadays the goal is to complete dailies, finish the Battle Pass and get my number of games up on any Pokemon that isn't Cinderace or Lucario. Maybe trying to get everyone to 40+ games wouldn't be a bad idea, then I can find a main! Since I don't have one at the moment and it feels like I'm missing out.

Last edited:

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Perhaps i'll join in on the conversation, but

I feel the people's or everybody's pain here about the other players not showing any teamwork and cooperating even they're new, but it's just ridiculous. I mean these new players haven't been showing any teamwork and cooperation at all in my experience and in these latest matches. It's just that the matchmaking is currently unfair. I always get teamed up with new players against advanced and experienced people and then these new players were the ones that caused losing the matches. Every time i call for back up and say gather here in a specific spot, they just never come.

I've been playing since day 1 and getting teamed up with a bunch of new players and going up against advanced and experienced players is just painful even though i got demoted from veteran at the cost of the ranked match mission and me and my friend(s) have minimal help. We could ask for help and assistance to get our ranks back, but i don't see how are we gonna communicate better in terms of activity outside of the forums here (via discord and facebook)

players who idled (or afk) and disconnect during the match should have a harsh penalty like about 60-100 fair play points although this case is worst in ranked matches because it costs the team and themselves a rank and a diamond (if performance points is less than 100 or more).

If some of us played together, that would've make us feel better and keep us away from new players in standard matches and lowest ranked players from ranked matches.

In any case, I did hear a lot of negative reviews about the game lately from the iOS' app store. The negative reviews contained cheating, but i don't see any of that as proof or screenshot. The other is unfair or unbalanced matchmaking and others which I mentioned and unstable game server.

As much as I like to expand my search to play with advanced and experienced people here along with my friend, but I just like to see it's gonna go (or where it flies)

Anyway I do play as venusaur and greninja as my top best or most used, but sylveon, well after the nerf, i know mystical fire helps a lot although it's not useful for mobbing and taking out multiple targets and i do believe the move is made for single targets also i always go to the central area, but some players refuse to let me in on that area for their play style reasons.

Reading all these past posts about these tips and others should help me better, but usually the results of the victory may vary though.

Mega Ampharos the Dragon

Electric type Enthusiast
Always love to hear someone's backstory for the game! I would never have guessed you were a Gardevoir/Crustle main so that's awesome, and it's nice to see you're trying out Blastoise too - it's a really fun Defender and I think you may find over time that it's as aggressive as Crustle can be, and awesome at defending a lane or scoring. I hope you do stick with Gardevoir to some degree, at least for casual matches - people should play their favourites even if they aren't very good. As for Absol, it recently got some buffs in the last patch (with mobile release) and the addition of Razor Claw to its held item toolkit was nothing short of a blessing for it (on top of the Super Enhancers that can boost Scope Lens to Level 30) so now it's a credible threat that can annihilate any single Pokemon 1v1... at least in the early game. It falls off by the late game.
Well, I've tried out Blastoise, I think this Pokemon is pretty good when used correctly

Also, since I only really like using pokemon with good Speed, the X Speed really does help, it even boosts Rapid Spin's Speed!

As for Gardevoir, I wouldn't consider it my "favorite", none of my most favorite pokemon are in the game

Which reminds me, I should use Talonflame again after casting it aside for Crustle back when the game came out, it would definitely fit my playstyle
I might not increase the defenses of Mawile during the Unite move, but the idea behind it seems solid! Hawlucha's Unite move may be boring but it's essentially a form of crowd control so I think anything added to it would've made it too over-the-top.
I guess the defense thing makes sense due to Huge Power boost, so...

Also, I guess in a way, the Unite move kinda does have crowd control, maybe it can also flinch the opponent to High Jump Kick after?

As for the next few Pokemon, I won't reveal them yet, I'll only tease them, I still want the comments on the "gimmicky" Pokemon I created earlier
Will say though that CPU matches today have been garbage - I actually lost one because we had an Absol who ran around the map and didn't contribute to any team fight at all (and didn't really leave the top lane). Problem is even if I report them because they move around and kill wild Pokemon the game thinks they're not AFK? Nightmare. So I took a break, can't play Unite for as long as I used to! Reaching Master rank kinda took away my want to play, nowadays the goal is to complete dailies, finish the Battle Pass and get my number of games up on any Pokemon that isn't Cinderace or Lucario. Maybe trying to get everyone to 40+ games wouldn't be a bad idea, then I can find a main! Since I don't have one at the moment and it feels like I'm missing out.
What kind of playstyle do you have? I can create a Pokemon that would be perfect for that playstyle :p

Jokes aside, here are the next 3 Pokemon that I'll share tomorrow:
310.png
477.png
647.png

AuraChannelerChris

Well, now there are Mamoswine-related quests, except this time, the game gives you 2 full-day passes (one each) to use it for that much time.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
The trick parts about those missions is that both drednaw and rotom can be targeted easily and it's hard to cooperate with your teammates for them and not only that also opponents tend to steal them from you and they won't count if they get the final kill regardless of attacking it once.

Some of us do own mamoswine so i don't think we need the temp mamoswine for the day.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
The zapdos mission on the other hand, well doing it on standard takes longer since you have to wait for 2min warning for zapdos to appear. doing it on quick CPU match in mer stadium would process this mission much faster.

I'm not sure if the mamoswine passes will give us coins if we acquired the temp ones although we have to keep an eye out who used them, ask, and get information from them and see if we get coins for the temp mamoswine.

Ishiftyounot

The Meme Supreme
What kind of playstyle do you have? I can create a Pokemon that would be perfect for that playstyle :p

Jokes aside, here are the next 3 Pokemon that I'll share tomorrow:
310.png
477.png
647.png
I would love to see Dusknoir or Keldeo, i think they'd be fantastic! Never understood why Dusknoir didn't have Iron Fist as an ability, its moveset was tailor-made for it. Keldeo is also sword-boi so we love to see it. As for my playstyle... not sure, tanky I guess? I like going into battles and not dying immediately. Probably why I resonate so much with Defenders (who have some of my highest win-rates overall). Think next season I'll focus on maining Defenders and Supporters and see where it gets me.

If the Mamoswine passes are anything like the extra Zeraora one, I guess they convert into coins.
They do apparently, but lot a lot of coins since it's only a temporary pass. I'm surprised Mamoswine is being offered though, rather than... Garchomp? The Pokemon with the Battle Pass quests nobody plays? But that's just me, maybe Mamo sold less than they wanted.

Well, what do you think of these little gimmicks? Believe it or not, most of their descriptions were created on the fly, this is the same with all other move and ability descriptions I've created

To start off, is any part of Alolan Golem's kit too OP? Should there be a different Rock type move instead of just Rock Blast? Should Explosion not shorten revival time?
Also, is any part of Sableye's kit too OP? I honestly don't see many problems with it, also this Sableye is what I created with the idea you created back when I showed Decidueye
Also, is any part of Bisharp's kit too OP? Guillotine might be a bit too much, but with the long cooldown, does it make it more balanced? Should I change Révolution! at all to make it not too OP? The OHKO in it might be a bit too much
Lastly, is any part of Sandaconda's kit too OP? I don't see much wrong with this one, maybe Sand Spit or Sand Tomb might be a bit much? But then again, I guess that depends on numbers, doesn't it?
Since I never covered this last time...

1) Alolan Golem's kit looks fine to me, the damage would need to be fine-tuned but I think design-wise it looks fine? Fire Punch feels a little bit out of place, could replace it with a different Electric or Rock move there and maybe alter the effect. If you're after a hit-and-run style attacking Pokemon I'd replace Fire Punch with Rollout / Magnet Rise / Rock Polish and maybe provide a new effect for them.

2) Sableye seems solid, probably is my favourite of the bunch! Seems like a cool Supporter with tricky Ghost-themed moves to make it annoying. The Unite move may be a bit OP with the cooldown reduction + defenses boost + AoE? And I'd personally alter Keen Eye to not be permanent vision of the whole map but maybe increased vision when Pokemon in Sableye's range go into bushes, it can still see them for x seconds. Something like that.

3) Yeah Guillotine is still gonna be ridiculous even with the cooldown, plus Bisharp wouldn't be as fun if it only had one move to really use. I'd replace it with something that maybe benefits from or boosts critical hit rate? Gives you a combo with Night Slash then. Same applies for the Unite move, 0HKO moves are never a good idea in my opinion. Cool name though, but yeah maybe alter it somewhat. Maybe make it a charge like High Horsepower but with extra effects?

4) Sandaconda seems fine, I do like the Unite move although I dunno how long you intend for the enemies to be caught in the tornado? But the idea of a big AoE displacement that functions differently to Blastoise is pretty rad?

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
About that garchomp battle pass mission, i heard people say that we don't have to force ourselves in doing it, but they were outraged by this mission and we have to spend coins or gems to get garchomp for the battle pass mission even if they say it's not worth doing it or their time. It would've been better to do the garchomp battle pass mission if garchomp was available temp for the week or just give us a temp garchomp pass from the mission to get this garchomp battle pass mission out of the way.

Ishiftyounot

The Meme Supreme
About that garchomp battle pass mission, i heard people say that we don't have to force ourselves in doing it, but they were outraged by this mission and we have to spend coins or gems to get garchomp for the battle pass mission even if they say it's not worth doing it or their time. It would've been better to do the garchomp battle pass mission if garchomp was available temp for the week or just give us a temp garchomp pass from the mission to get this garchomp battle pass mission out of the way.
Essentially, yeah. It's a 120 point mission for the Battle Pass (an entire level for the Battle Pass) and so skipping it because you don't own the character is going to feel rough. They have two alternatives - put it on the weekly rotation so everyone can try it out, or make it the Pokemon you could get the trial tickets for instead of Mamoswine. That way you have a day or two this week to use Garchomp and get the Battle Pass mission done. And yet here we are, it feels rough.

My matchmaking woes continue with a loss in ranked mode due to the most useless Ninetales I have ever encountered. Never defended (even with an ally), never helped with objectives, completely ignored the enemy team beyond dying to them from time to time... was awful. Especially since I was on Sylveon trying to hit that 50% win-rate on them, which isn't happening any time soon. Might have to genuinely consider finding people on Discord or forums or somewhere to play some Master-ranked games without having teammates who genuinely have no business being in that rank. Nightmare.

Also, Halloween event incoming? The background music in-game changed, and there's been some funky datamines revealed. Looks like Lucario's Sir Aaron costume was from an official Halloween artwork rather than based off of the movie itself, some other characters may be getting some new costumes and two new Pokemon may be coming? These are:

Greedent & Decidueye!

The former makes sense - it was datamined ages ago and I believe it's going to be a Defender? Bit of an unusual choice but if the moveset is good I'd probably get it. The latter is cool, makes sense for adding a third basic attack focused Pokemon like Greninja and Cinderace (it completes a Fire-Water-Grass trio plus it means Gen 6-7-8 are all covered) plus it's a Ghost type - Halloween time!

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Like I said i feel the ppl or everybody's pain here about other people and players not cooperating and not showing any teamwork at all regardless of new player or not. We're better off playing with each other in a team rather than random players. Both me and my friend suffered the same fate and people don't even know how to steal zapdos and drednaw.

I would play with you if we can get communicate on FB if that would be the case, but i do have a friend that can play with us. Normally we play at 5PM and 10PM PS/DT which is 8PM and 1AM ES/DT.

I know these players are showing signs of not cooperating and not showing any teamwork at all so this is what i find so far:
Creeping too much. Leaving the lane without saying anything. Not responding to back up or gather in a specific spot even if they respond to ok, they have to come. Feeding the opponents exp without paying attention to their own health and dying to them intentionally or on purpose by charging in or pursuing the opponents down. Not defending the goal zone. Not looking around their surroundings and flushing out the opponents from hiding, and Not scoring at all.

Mega Ampharos the Dragon

Electric type Enthusiast
1) Alolan Golem's kit looks fine to me, the damage would need to be fine-tuned but I think design-wise it looks fine? Fire Punch feels a little bit out of place, could replace it with a different Electric or Rock move there and maybe alter the effect. If you're after a hit-and-run style attacking Pokemon I'd replace Fire Punch with Rollout / Magnet Rise / Rock Polish and maybe provide a new effect for them.
Well, it isn't exactly "hit-and-run", it is more of "hit-and-die", so...
2) Sableye seems solid, probably is my favourite of the bunch! Seems like a cool Supporter with tricky Ghost-themed moves to make it annoying. The Unite move may be a bit OP with the cooldown reduction + defenses boost + AoE? And I'd personally alter Keen Eye to not be permanent vision of the whole map but maybe increased vision when Pokemon in Sableye's range go into bushes, it can still see them for x seconds. Something like that.
I forgot to mention, Sableye can't see opponents in their own zone, also only Sableye can see them, so only if you're playing with friends can you really use its ability to its full potential, especially not in Ranked

As for the Unite move, maybe I'll get rid of the AoE part of it, the cooldown reduction is a reference to Prankster and the Defense boost is for the larger gem it is now hiding behind
3) Yeah Guillotine is still gonna be ridiculous even with the cooldown, plus Bisharp wouldn't be as fun if it only had one move to really use. I'd replace it with something that maybe benefits from or boosts critical hit rate? Gives you a combo with Night Slash then. Same applies for the Unite move, 0HKO moves are never a good idea in my opinion. Cool name though, but yeah maybe alter it somewhat. Maybe make it a charge like High Horsepower but with extra effects?
When I say a long cooldown, I mean a looong cooldown, at least 50 second cooldown, as for Bisharp really only using 1 move, what do you think Swords Dance is for?

As for the Unite Move (this may also work for Guillotine), maybe it OHKOs only if the opponent is below 50%? If the opponent isn't below that percent, then maybe it just does massive damage? Also, maybe it can work on the bosses when they're below 20% to 15% HP?
4) Sandaconda seems fine, I do like the Unite move although I dunno how long you intend for the enemies to be caught in the tornado? But the idea of a big AoE displacement that functions differently to Blastoise is pretty rad?
The tornado? It would probably last about 2 to 5 seconds I guess
Greedent & Decidueye!

The former makes sense - it was datamined ages ago and I believe it's going to be a Defender? Bit of an unusual choice but if the moveset is good I'd probably get it. The latter is cool, makes sense for adding a third basic attack focused Pokemon like Greninja and Cinderace (it completes a Fire-Water-Grass trio plus it means Gen 6-7-8 are all covered) plus it's a Ghost type - Halloween time!
Looks like I have a new main! That second Pokemon is my second most favorite Pokemon! Let's see how much of the kit I gave it is in the real one

Now time to show off those 3 Pokemon:

Manectric, Intermediate, Ranged, Speedster, Special Attacker: Evolves at Lv 4
Special 1 Moves: Shock Wave -> (Upon Evolving into Manectric) Thunder Fang or Volt Switch
Special 2 Moves: Howl -> (At Lv 6) Discharge or Fire Blast
Ability: Lightning Rod, Unite Move: Mega Shock Wave

Dusknoir, Intermediate, Ranged, Defender, Special Attacker: Evolves at Lv 6 and then 10
Special 1 Moves: Astonish -> (Upon Evolving into Dusclops) Night Shade or Hex
Special 2 Moves: Disable -> (At Lv 8) Will-O-Wisp or Curse
Ability: Pressure, Unite Move: Shadow Burst

Keldeo, Expert, Melee, Attacker, Ranged Attacker: Does Not Evolve
Special 1 Moves: Aqua Jet -> (At Lv 6) Secret Sword or Sacred Sword
Special 2 Moves: Endure -> (At Lv 8) Surf or Retaliate
Ability: Justified, Unite Move: Aqua Propeller Horn

Shock Wave: Shoots electrical energy at the opponent, dealing damage, follows the opponent until it hits something
Howl: Makes a loud roar in front, shoving all pokemon back within the AoE
Thunder Fang: Bites on the opponent with electrical energy, dealing damage, paralyzes the opponent
Volt Switch: Hits an opponent with an electric spark, dealing damage, teleports further away from the opponent
Discharge: (Taken from Zeraora's page) "Releases an electric discharge, dealing damage to nearby opposing Pokémon and granting the user a shield when it hits"
Fire Blast: (Taken from Charizard's page) "Blass intense, all-consuming fire, dealing damage over time to opposing Pokémon while the flames continue to burn on the ground and decreasing the movement speed of opposing Pokémon for a short time."
Lightning Rod: All Special Electrical Attacks follow this Pokemon until they hit something, when they hit, absorb the damage and raise SpA
Mega Shock Wave: Changes form and releases electrical energy that follows all nearby opponents until they hit something, dealing massive damage, decrease Attack of all Pokemon nearby

Astonish: Surprises the opponent, dealing damage, flinches opponent
Disable: Makes the opponent unable to use the last Special move it used for a short time, this also pauses the cooldown time
Night Shade: Attacks the opponent with ghostly energy, dealing damage depending on the user's current level
Hex: (Taken from Gengar's page) "Has the user disappear and then reappear at the designated location, dealing damage to opposing Pokémon in the area of effect. If this hits an opposing Pokémon that is affected by a status condition, it deals increased damage and its cooldown is reduced"
Will-O-Wisp: The user sends out ghostly flames at the opponent, burning them, decreases the opponent's attack while it is burned
Curse: This Pokemon loses a certain amount of HP, dealing a lot of damage to all nearby opponents
Pressure: When this Pokemon gets hit by a special move, increase the cooldown of that special move
Shadow Burst: Launches a burst of ghost energy into an AoE, dealing massive damage, heals 1/16th of the damage dealt (on average)

Aqua Jet: Attacks the opponent with water, dealing damage, this attack has a long-range
Endure: The next attack that hits this Pokemon will do 3/4ths of the usual damage
Secret Sword: Slashes the opponent with its sword, dealing damage, this attack uses the opponent's Defense to deal damage
Sacred Sword: User slashes opponent with its sword, dealing damage, ignores all stat changes of the opponent
Surf: (Taken from Cramorant's page) "Attacks with a wave that deals damage to opposing Pokémon. Once the wave has traveled its full distance, it returns the way it came, dealing damage to opposing Pokémon once again and pulling them back with the wave"
Retaliate: Attacks the opponent with its Sword, dealing damage, does more damage if the Pokemon hit killed an ally within 5 to 10 seconds on this move used
Justified: Increases damage against Pokemon who's killed an ally before being killed themselves
Aqua Propeller Horn: Propellers towards opponents in front whilst spinning, dealing massive damage, increase SpA and Speed for a short time

Is Manectric too boring or too much like Luxray?

As for Dusknoir, do you think it is well-balanced? Especially Pressure and Disable
Also, I'd think that as a Dusclops, this Pokemon would have the same amount or more defense and SpD than Dusknoir, and if it has more, then maybe include an Everstone item that allows for a Pokemon to not evolve and it would get its Unite Move at the level it would normally evolve

Lastly, do you think Keldeo's Retaliate and Justified should be adjusted?
Also, no matter which Sword move you choose, once you get to Lvl 6, Keldeo will change to its Resolute Form

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
It seems that the temp mamoswine pass is only 10 coins total upon use if we owned mamoswine. It would've been nice if they just gave us half of the value for both temp mamoswine.

Shadowak

I am playing with cramorant and like both Dive/Airslash and Surf/Hurricane. I currently use Energy amp. and buddy barrier to max out gatlin gulp. What do you recommend as 3rd item? I dont want to upgrade item that is not good...

is it a good idea to have specs/smart glassed to raise sp. Att? Or muscle band to boost basic attacks maybe (though I like to catch a fish in dive/surf and attack with that and as understands it, then it is not muscle band that affect the attack?).

I currently have float stone just to be able to move around a little faster but I haven't upgraded it.

I am quite new to the game.

thank you

(I would also appreciate items recommendations for mr. Mime and Wigglytuff).