• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon UNITE General Thread

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
They gotta start fixing up the matchmaking these days. The newcomers are putting too much weight and burden on advanced and experienced players that would normally affect their win rate. All I can say to this fix is separate newcomers from advanced and experienced players. Matchmaking for ranked matches is that we need to play 1 rank lower and higher from your current rank.

The penalty for People that idle/afk and disconnect needs to be more harsh. at least full 60-61 or more fair play points so we can get these guys off from matchmaking. They need to realize that irl stuff is more important (and comes first) than gaming.

Disconnect on the other hand, they need to start getting more stable connection because if they disconnect, that'll make the match unfair for the team. Battery on the other hand, they have to start playing from the USB cable type-c, AC adapter, and dock if switch system. if mobile device, they have to play the game while their device is being charged as some apps burn battery fast. If they don't do that, then that's their problem for disconnecting.

Ishiftyounot

The Meme Supreme
Ranked mode is a mess, it's way too easy to get into ranked and the more casual experience does make pursuing the harder ranks either too difficult or not worthwhile (funny how it can be both huh). To get into ranked mode you just need to be level 5 and own 5 Pokemon, which I don't think is right personally. You'll hit level 5 doing the tutorials and maybe one or two standard battles, so that in itself is already a bad start. A level 5 player won't have all the items unlocked let alone start levelling them up, and if you can start in the competitive scene literally just after doing the tutorial you know something is wrong. As for owning 5 Pokemon, that isn't hard. Here are all the Pokemon you can get for free:
  • Starter Pikachu / Charizard / Eldegoss / Talonflame / Snorlax for finishing the tutorial
  • Slowbro at level 2
  • Venusaur at level 5
  • Alolan Ninetales, Cinderace and Greninja for logging in daily (day 2, 8 and 14 respectively)
  • Zeraora was free on Switch at launch, mobile currently has a mission to win 32 games to get it
  • Crustle unlocks after the 7-day missions
  • Pikachu was/is being given out for free via mobile release thanks to pre-registration
  • Greedent can be bought for 80 Pumpkins in this event (unlocked via quick matches)
That's 10 Pokemon you get for free just for playing the game - I will note that if you pick Pikachu as your starter then proceed to get them for free thanks to pre-registration you have 8000 Aeos Coins to use on another character of your choice (all of the not-at-release Pokemon besides Sylveon cost that much). Either way you can be level 5 on day 2 of playing the game and have a starter, Pikachu, Slowbro, Venusaur and Alolan Ninetales at least! So realistically you're locked away from ranked until your second day of playing. Major yikes.

My solution? Increase the level you need to be to unlock ranked mode. Maybe level 10-15, would suck for smurf or alt accounts but it would at least give players more time to accumulate resources or upgrade their items, maybe expand their roster a bit. Fix the tutorial to teach people to go to Drednaw rather than Rotom, maybe explain that if you're winning don't take Zapdos unless the enemy is dead, and you're golden. Well at least the "get into ranked" is, matchmaking itself still needs fixing but ELO and numbers and such ain't my thing.

Starting to lose track of what Pokemon I've given feedback on, don't think I did these? If I've missed any others let me know!
Yes, these were the ones I've been waiting for
Manectric can't learn Fire Blast as far as I know, but it can learn Overheat/Flamethrower so maybe pick one of those instead and tweak the move a bit? Maybe Overheat is a high damage low cooldown ability where the damage sharply reduces with each consecutive use (but if you don't use the move for x seconds the damage returns to normal?). The Electric moves seem cool, enough difference from Luxray to be unique but also relatively similar.
I completely forgot about Overheat, that would be an interesting concept to explore, your idea with the short cooldown and reduction of consecutive attacks seems great
Dusknoir seems okay, Disable and Pressure may need reasonably long cooldowns to make sure you're not shutting your opponent out of the game too much but honestly it functions a bit like crowd control? So I kind-of dig it. Night Shade seems funky, doing increased damage the higher level you are in the game. I like it, didn't touch on the punching aspect though which is interesting (again: this Pokemon should've had Iron Fist and I'm annoyed that it doesn't, would've made it have a niche distinct from Dusclops).
I've never thought of Dusknoir as a punching Pokemon tbh, mostly just a bulky ghost, which is what I was aiming for
Plus, I'd think that Dusclops would actually be very good, so good whereas you can actually be able to do things even before evolution, which is why it has the high-level evolution (Plus, Mamoswine has the same levels)
I'd also add in the Eviolite to make Dusclops even better and also help balance Garchomp, Gardevoir, and Mamoswine
Also, yeah, maybe Disable and Pressure are too strong, so a long cooldown seems ok, I was going for a kind of wear-down-the-opponent kind of gimmick
Keldeo has a unique skillset there, but I dunno how complex the "opponent who killed an ally" thing might get with Retaliate and Justified? Still pretty cool though, so no real suggestions here. Suppose it could be a godsend for solo players - your team sucks and keeps dying? Congrats you do stupidly high amounts of damage!
Wow, I never actually thought of how good Keldeo will be for literally every single player person ever whilst also balanced that to do stupid amounts of damage, an ally has to faint, which gives the opponents points to score and slows down your team a little

Anyways, since my last message, I've had 3 battles where I've lost even though my team had more points, and all 3 times are all because of Zapdos, you can probably guess what happened easily

Also, I'm gonna come up with 3 ways to fix this game:
  • Get rid of Zapdos
  • Fix matchmaking system
  • Nerf Absol
I'd say Zapdos is so OP, if your whole team does nothing for 8 minutes and then snipe Zapdos, you can still easily win
As for the matchmaking system, that needs to be completely fixed, I'd even propose another thing in that you can only play with other people with the same Fair Play point number
As for the last one, well, obviously he has needed a nerf for a while

Anyways, now onto 2 of the Pokemon ideas I came up with

Pelipper, Intermediate, Ranged, Supporter, Special Attacker: Evolves at Lv 4
Special 1 Moves: Water Pulse -> (Upon Evolving into Pelipper) Tailwind or Hurricane
Special 2 Moves: Soak -> (At Lv 6) Aqua Ring or Mist
Ability: Drizzle, Unite Move: Droplet Rainbow

Torkoal, Intermediate, Ranged, All-Rounder, Special Attacker: Does Not Evolve
Special 1 Moves: Ember -> (At Lv 5) Lava Plume or Flamethrower
Special 2 Moves: Withdraw -> (At Lv 7) Eruption or Protect
Ability: Drought, Unite Move: Volcanic Boom

Water Pulse: Throws a pulse of water at the opponent, dealing damage, confuses the opponent, making their controls a bit wonky (Same as Dragonite's Outrage)
Soak: Wets the opponent, which slows them down, the next Electric move to hit it deals extra damage
Tailwind: Creates wind behind your own team, increasing the Speed of all Allies nearby
Hurricane: (Same as Cramorant's) "Creates a fierce wind, throwing opposing Pokémon that get caught in it and dealing damage to them when they fall to the ground"
Aqua Ring: Creates a ring of water in an area, healing all allies and itself within the AoE, this move resets the user's ability
Mist: Creates mist within an AoE for a short time, preventing all allies within the AoE from stat reduction and status conditions
Drizzle: Creates Rain throughout the arena, increasing the power of all Water moves, Thunder, and Hurricane on both sides, decreases the power of Fire Moves on both sides
Droplet Rainbow: Tosses water at the opponent, dealing damage, creates a rainbow in the arc of the Unite Move, all allies and itself within the rainbow deal extra damage, heal all status conditions, and heal HP

Ember: Tosses a ball of fire at the opponent, dealing damage, burns opponent
Withdraw: The user goes into its shell, whilst it is in its shell, it takes 1/12th of the damage from all attacks, Ember and Flamethrower can still be used while in the shell
Lava Plume: Tosses Fire at the opponent, dealing AoE damage, burns opponent, destroys all obstacles within the AoE (obstacles regenerate every 50 seconds)
Flamethrower: Tosses Fire at the opponent, dealing damage, burns the opponent
Eruption: Erupts with a powerful force, dealing massive AoE damage, the damage is based on Torkoal's HP, this move resets the user's ability, destroys all obstacles within the AoE (obstacles regenerate every 50 seconds)
Protect: The user goes into its shell, whilst it is in its shell, it takes 0 damage from all attacks, Flamethrower can still be used while in the shell
Drought: Creates a Drought throughout the arena, increasing the power of all Fire moves on both sides, decreases the power of Water moves, Thunder, and Hurricane on both sides
Volcanic Boom: Explodes with volcanic power, dealing massive AoE damage, Increases the user's SpA for a bit, burns all opponents within the AoE

I guess for these 2 Pokemon, I'm really relying on people not being stupid and choosing Pelipper on a team with a fire type and vice versa
Or choose Torkoal on a team with a water type and vice versa

But either way, Pelipper is a really good way to absolutely shut down Cinderace and Charizard (and probably a few Pokemon I've created earlier)

Whilst Torkoal is a way to counter Pelipper and shut down Greninja and Blastoise (and probably a few Pokemon I've created earlier)

I also made 1 of their 2nd Special attacks reset their ability so that neither one gets too much power

But either way, what do you think? Is anything on them a bit too OP? Should I tone down how their abilities work? Should I change any of the moves?

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
First of all, zapdos is fine the way it is now after that nerf, but a lot of people say that nerfing down zapdos didn't do anything to them.

2nd, yes, we all agree that the matchmaking system needs to be fixed. we can't keep bumping into newcomers, ppl with alternative accounts, and lowest rank players all the time as if they lower our win rate, don't pull their weight, and burden together, not cooperating and working with the team, idling, and disconnecting. If that's not all, my friends went up against each other in a standard match randomly, but we shouldn't go up against friends in a random matchmaking. All I can say to this fix is separate new players and players with alternative accs from advanced and experienced players.

and lastly, it's not just absol that needs a nerf, but others that we've mentioned such as Greninja, greedent, talonflame, gengar, zeraora, and wigglytuff. all of these pokemon are being overused and needs a nerf bad. Other pokemon were ok except these mentioned pokemon.

if that's not all the changes, they need to add limit to the lanes and areas since ppl have been trying to go to assigned lanes and areas and then 1 other person just go to a different path. if central, all they do is interfere with another player's central area and prevent evolution for certain pokemon as if they don't even call it out in the 1st place.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
They should've let us start from fresh, the beginner's rank rather than getting demoted by 1 rank for next season.

Ranked matches became a lot tougher on this season since we're dealing with lowest rank people that aren't cooperating and helping out the team which it puts a lot of weight and burden on those that are trying to win matches. I got demoted by 1 class due to ppl not helping out, but we still get paired up against ppl that are top players by most used pokemon, wins, and higher rank.

anyway more negative reviews kept coming in on the iOS app store so you wanna refer to the app store under most recent. there's still a lot of complaints going on such matchmaking and unfair matches, and others, but fair play points penalty, ppl who complain about it deserves that penalty. They shouldn't be or get distracted by what they're doing in their lives and the lesson to them is that "irl stuff comes first before gaming". The fault and blame is on them for making the team lose.

Ishiftyounot

The Meme Supreme
Season 2 time! Right when university starts battering me with deadlines, what timing...

First of all - there's nothing really new about the game and I'm really hoping it's because they're saving it for when the Halloween event ends. No new maps, no new Pokemon, no balance patch, no new items, nothing. Only things that are "new" are the Battle Pass + skins, the Crustle skin, the removal of daily missions and a couple of new event missions to play a Supporter 10 times and win a bunch of ranked matches. These are not all positives - why were daily missions removed? Players earning what, 100 Aeos Coins, 6 Item Enhancers and like 70 Aeos Tickets a day was too much for the developers? While the event missions are cool Wigglytuff has been on free rotation so many times now that winning a 1-day trial to use it seems rather lame, even if it did recently get some amazing skins. No complaints about the Crustle skin though, it deserved one.

The Battle Pass is also kind-of mediocre in my opinion but that's just because I think it downgraded from the first two - Space-suit Gengar and Pirate Cinderace were awesome concepts and Venusaur's current skin is... not, at least in my opinion. The Charizard skin is better than Space-suit Lucario though and on par with Hoodlum Pikachu, but again there's better skins for Charizard available right now? It's personal taste though so I won't **** on it too much, I just don't have much incentive to really push to get it done this season. Most items I have already are level 20 except Aeos Cookie, Assault Vest, Leftovers and Rocky Helmet? So no need for item enhancers and Aeos Tickets. Speaking of Aeos Tickets, I got my 20k reward for hitting Master rank last season and I already spent it on the Costume Party set! I look dapper as hell now.

Anyway, I'm now in Veteran 3 after the season reset (was Master rank before) and I've got mixed feelings on it. On one hand, yay! Less grinding to Master again so I can avoid the really bad players in the few few ranks, and I can take my time getting into Ultra/Master rank this season rather than blasting through it ASAP and getting burnt out. On the other hand... I still think you should've been reset to Beginner, but only if they sorted out matchmaking. The fact that they probably won't and this is what we get now means I'd rather stay in Veteran and climb up than start from the bottom again. Makes no real odds to me, since I have the solo player life (might have to change that now). Not sure who to "main" this season since I didn't really main anyone last season? I kind-of play everyone here and there. I own 18 out of a 26 Pokemon roster so I have plenty of choice - I think maybe maining a mix of Eldegoss / Lucario / Snorlax / Cinderace would be a good combo - got a jungler if nobody takes it, a front-line tank if nobody goes for it, a solo laner if the group looks a bit sparse on that front, and a healer if I get a solid front-line and reliable attackers.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Like i said we might be better off playing together rather than playing with a bunch of random people and newcomers that would normally cost us a match and lose such as idling / afk, disconnecting on purpose, not helping & assisting the team, and not scoring at all. That's why me and my friends play together to avoid this, but we use a voice chat for better communication.

I know that ranked matches are worst because we're playing with people that are 2 ranks higher and lower than our current ranks even if they're top players by pokemon. All i know is that people aren't pulling their weight and burden together and they have to start acting more serious enough in ranked matches rather than farming energy and leveling up. that's not how you win matches, but allowing your opponents pick up the energy dropped by the wild pokemon when your unite ball is full.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
I heard from my friend that we're gonna get balancing changes as well. Let's just hope for some nerfs on the pokemon we wanted, matchmaking fix, and that new mode we need. I don't like to be dealing with a lot of newcomers that we can normally team up with and against top players that would make us lose matches a lot and lower our win rate because of their performance.

I don't see any reason and why we need zapdos nerfed down a little further because i hear a lot of complaints about it. if they elaborate or give us a a little more reason why they want zapdos nerfed down, then i may be able to see one of these reasons and opinions to be acceptable.

Ishiftyounot

The Meme Supreme
We got a potentially major nerf to Greedent, buffs for Gardevoir, Alolan Ninetales, Potion and X Speed and the latest reveal that Decidueye will be coming to Pokemon Unite! Everyone on Twitter and Reddit can calm down about there being no balance patch alongside the new season... right? Wrong! But that's online discussions for you.

My thoughts: Decidueye is awesome and I'm super happy Rowlet will be in Pokemon Unite! I reckon it'll be an Attacker (boo, we need more Speedsters/All-Rounders/Supporters) to match Greninja and Cinderace as another ADC carry of-sorts, but hopefully with some ghostly shenanigans thrown in to make it feel unique. I hope it plays like Tyrande in Heroes of the Storm - I want Spirit Shackle rooting targets like Electro Web does, an AoE Unite move and a move that deals damage from really far back (maybe granting vision as well). Cinderace & Greninja both have a main offensive move (Pyro Ball/Blaze Kick and Surf/Water Shuriken) and a defensive/mobility attack (Feint/Flame Charge and Smokescreen/Double Team) so I suspect our ghostly owl boi will possess the same. Maybe Leaf Blade/Leaf Storm and Spirit Shackle/Phantom Force? Who knows. Can't really talk about the balance patch until we have actual numbers, so that's it!

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
I believe there were some nerfs and buffs, but here's information you guys may need. Just thank my friend for this.

I really have to agree with you on that. They still haven't released that new mode that the newsletter mentioned and they haven't nerfed down the pokemon we wanted such as greninja, wigglytuff, the speedsters, and crustle. same with the matchmaking fix that most of us and other people wanted.

tbh I've already given up on Pokemon Unite, I'm probably not gonna play that game for a very long while, even if my second favorite Pokemon, Decidueye, is coming

I'll still create Pokemon ideas though for this game

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Poor Primarina.... She's always left out of everything. :(

Incineroar got billing in Smash Bros, The I Choose You Movie, VGC, and arguably the Main Anime.

Decidueye got billing Pokken, Arceus Legends, and Unite

Primarina? Got a Throat Chop in the Anime

Truly the Chesnaught of Gen 7.

I can truly understand how @Spider-Phoenix feels

Ishiftyounot

The Meme Supreme
Decidueye's trailer got leaked, it's all over Reddit (and probably Twitter too) - it's an Attacker and has some funky moves I honestly can't describe too well? Spirit Shackle and Shadow Sneak seem like move options, and it has a ranged Grass attack that could be Leaf Storm? Will have to wait and see. It comes out on the 19th November supposedly. I think all the starters will end up in the games eventually, so I'm not too worried about Primarina being snubbed or anything like that (as much as it is a shame they're not the first Alolan starter in the game so far) but eh.

I've not actually played Unite in days - waiting for ranked mode to die down a bit first, and I honestly cannot be bothered at the current minute. No major events to play for, no new Pokemon coming in a while, ranked is still a mess, etc. I'll give it another week or two and go from there, so I won't be gone forever. Just a temporary thing.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
If you wanted to play together, you could've just asked us, but we need to work with the communications for better team work and play. This will lighten up the weight and burden away from lowest ranked players even in standard too. I do have a friend that can play with us as well. That's why i'm asking if you guys want to play together, but i don't see any responses through here or PM plus trying to expand my search as well.

If it helps with the schedule, I'm free after reset which is between 4-6PM PST which is after reset and around 11PM PST if nothing else to do. sometimes around 9AM and 2PM PST. I do have discord and messenger for further communications if you guys asked me.

Ishiftyounot

The Meme Supreme
I mean my reasons for not playing right now aren't really fixable by joining up with other players - ranked mode is going to be a mess as people who push the rankings scurry to get back into Master alongside new players and people who just generally aren't that great at the game, and I am just not in the right head-space at the moment to push into Master rank again (tilt will be the death of me I swear). The offer is kind though, thank you!

Anyway new datamined skins out, and Machamp is the next character to get a $40 outfit! Gengar, Sylveon, Decidueye and Blissey also receive new skins which coincides with a 30% sale between November 26th and December 3rd for Holowear outfits across the board. Machamp's skin comes out on the 3rd December allegedly so it may be a "buy right now and get 30% or miss out and spend $40", or it may just ignore the sale altogether. Who knows? Also new missions will soon be arriving like the ones we've just had - play x games as a particular role or do certain stuff, get limited licenses for Gengar / Gardevoir / Blastoise / Charizard. I am not a fan of these missions personally, I'd rather just own the Pokemon outright (and in this case I own 2/4 of them) BUT the Charizard one could be cool if only because I've not played him yet (since he's not on the weekly rotation).

Decidueye costs 10,000 Aeos Coins and evolves at the same trajectory (pun intended) as Scorbunny -> Raboot -> Cinderace, even learning moves at the exact same levels (7/8/9 respectively). Rowlet starts with Leafage & Astonish, upgrading into Razor Leaf/Spirit Shackle and then Leaf Storm/Shadow Sneak respectively. The descriptions behind the moves are worth looking into (Reddit or Twitter are you friend here) but this guy is definitely an ADC carry like Greninja/Cinderace and looks REALLY good. Will I buy them? Yes, even though I'll have no coins for the next hero - I love the ADC role and think Cinderace & Greninja are super fun to play, so I need to complete the set.

As for anything else I'm buying... I may buy the new Machamp skin since I do quite like it, but I also think the beach skin is funny so maybe I'll pass. Not a huge fan of skins for any other characters really - I own the Berry Snorlax / Pirate Cinderace / Space-Suit Gengar / Costume Lucario / Pilot Talonflame outfits, I don't really like the skins enough on other characters to buy them. If I owned Wigglytuff I'd buy her skins, or Mr. Mime? But that's it, and I don't own them so it feels a bit like a waste of time there.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Well I get how you feel about people trying to push themselves to master rank, but the missions that involves ranked matches are skippable although you don't wanna miss out the rewards including the battle pass missions so it can be concerning.

The other part is going up against the highest rank players so we can't expect to avoid them esp those that are using overpowered pokemon like greninja and the speedsters.

The Last part is teaming up with the lowest rank ppl which they can lower our win rate, lose our diamonds, and get us demoted if they don't pull their weight and burden together, act serious enough, and start scoring in the ranked matches.

If you guys want to play together, give me a PM so we can work with the communications via discord or FB messenger. I know some of us are experienced enough with the matches, it's just that teaming up with newcomers and lowest ranked players just puts some weight and burden on us by not helping out so that's why we need to play together someday to lighten up the weight and burden from these kinds of players esp if they idle / afk, and disconnect. people who do these things have no excuse for doing that to their team and costs the team a match and their ranks. It's just that it can't be me and my friend since we're playing together to get the missions out of the way.

If they don't play by the rules by going idle / afk on the team, their fair play points will get deducted and complaining about it won't help them, the blame and fault will be on them.

Ishiftyounot

The Meme Supreme
I'm cool with missing this Battle Pass, I have no plans to buy it. I don't own Charizard and I don't think Venusaur's holowear outfit from this season is that good? I'd have rather seen Machamp's $40 skin be the final reward instead, then I'd probably buy it. Personal preference though! All my items are level 20 except for Leftovers / Rocky Helmet / Aeos Cookie / Assault Vest so I don't really need to spam the missions to get Aeos Tickets or Item Enhancers (still need to use my level 30 Super Enhancers actually), and I just bought my avatar the costume party outfit so I don't need any new holowear for them either. Nowadays I guess I'd just be playing to get Aeos Coins to buy new characters, but I also own A LOT of characters that I have less than 20-30 games on (although the season reset number of games I guess) so I'd rather work on playing the ones I have? Except Decidueye, because I do love my ADC carries and so I'm definitely going to buy this one. That'll reset me to pretty much 0 Aeos Coins so it'll feel like a proper game reset! Which is cool.

I'm not worried about the ranked experience overall - you can hit Master just by playing a lot of games and breaking through the bad matches, and I've learnt from last season to log out if I lose 2-3 games in a row to avoid tilt. You see players go on like 5-10 loss streaks and drop several ranks and then moan about it, when if you're losing that badly you need to stop and do something else for a while. I have no doubt I'll encounter a variety of players in ranked anyway even if I take this week (and probably next week) off from the game before I begin the climb up to Master, but that's part of the experience I guess. It's cool, for now I'll just look into what characters I should main this season and work on other things. Plus BDSP comes out in about 8 days - players will leave to play that, hopefully mainly the bad ones so I can climb a bit easier with an OP Decidueye!

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
It's kind of hard to drop the offensive when you're losing because when you're desperate to win, the opposing team always go on defensive after zapdos. Sometimes you have to surrender when you think you have no chance of winning and turning the tables on your opponents after zapdos when your teammates aren't helping out by scoring.

It's because when people go on 2-10 lose streak, they're not pulling their weight and burden together, not helping, and assisting the team out. All they do is rush in and feed the experience to their opponents. They gotta know when to pull back by the time their health is low and sometimes they get overwhelmed by the 2-3 people from the opposing team also they shouldn't pursue their opponents when they run into the goal zone, recover, and get shields, but if they did, they'll get overwhelmed once more if they have no ways to recover their health back.

Of course when they idle / afk and/or disconnect, the fault and blame will be on them for making themselves and the team lose by doing those actions and it's automatic report for malicious idling even if you win, the blame will be on them if you're unable to turn the tables on your opponents after zapdos. They don't even deserve a praise for doing that. They will learn their lesson not to idle / afk and disconnect on the team which is getting their internet connection more stable enough to stay on longer, irl stuff comes first before gaming, and play while your device and system is charging.

The other part that would cause people to idle / afk, and/or disconnect was the parental controls. The game has to detect the parental controls and limit the players to 3 matches only and no more than that. If players get timed out with the parental controls on, it would be considered as idle / afk, and disconnect so perhaps these are the reasons what i found so far.

If some of us here played together in a standard and/or ranked match, then we can keep the weight and burden away from newcomers and lowest rank people that would make us lose, lower our win rate, and get us demoted or lose 100 performance points in ranks.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
That's 1 way to ambush your opponents that way even after they superjump to central. Usually mr. mime, and snorlax are good to block your opponents heading to zapdos via central while buying your team the time to take down zapdos.

Perhaps decidueye is available on next thursday's reset. that's 1 thing i know and how i got the previous new pokemon before greedent which is sylveon.