• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon UNITE General Thread

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
There's more negative reviews of the game as i've been keeping an eye on them from the iOS app store. It's a lot of complaints with these issues such as unfair matchmaking, idling / afk ppl, disconnecting and crashing, penalties, and nerfs wanted.

It seems that the negative reviews on absol is right. People wanted absol to be nerfed down because they get killed by the absol users a lot if they're not using the right pokemon to counter it like venusaur's petal dance, zeraora's discharge, and others.

Anyway about decidueye's spirit shackle, it's the same way as lucario's power-up punch. it's just that you have to aim carefully with the move when you're charging it. if mobbing matters, then razor leaf should do it. I should practice more with spirit shackle.

It's tough to take out multiple opponents when it comes to pokemon's moves that are not made for multiple or surrounding targets.

I haven't actually talked about your new creations, and I'm very sorry for leaving it so late! I even have a creation of my own to share, which I'll get to in a bit. Anyway - weather is dope, and I love the concept a LOT. Pelipper / Torkoal having an ability which grants them an AoE "aura" that buffs allies (I'd ignore anything related to enemies to be honest) sounds incredible and I love it. Would it be impossible to balance? Yeah it would, but I'm here for concept alone and I really do genuinely love it. I'd personally make it this:
  • Drizzle - boosts the damage of Water moves, gives Water type Pokemon a small movement speed increase within the aura, makes certain moves a sure hit (like Pikachu's Electro Ball does) and boosts the number of times Thunder hits enemies?
  • Drought - boosts the damage of Fire moves and gives Fire type Pokemon increased critical hit chance/reduces the number of basic attacks required to use a boosted attack?
But this is just my opinion on the abilities; your idea works just as well (both would be OP and make balancing borderline impossible but I digress). The moves seem fine to me? Just some solid ideas right there, nicely done!

Anyway, here's my idea!
763.png
Tsareena - Melee All-Rounder, Intermediate Difficulty
Evolution:
761.png
-> (Level 4)
762.png
-> (Level 7)
763.png

Ability: Leaf Guard (grants Bounsweet / Steenee a small shield when affected by a status condition) -> Queenly Majesty (Tsareena takes reduced damage from enemy moves that dash, such as Flame Charge / Extreme Speed / Volt Switch / Dragon Rush)
Basic Attack: becomes a boosted attack with every third attack, dealing increased damage and shoving the target slightly
Special 1: Rapid Spin - the Pokemon spins in the designated direction, moving slowly at first but quickly speeding up, dealing damage and shoving any enemy Pokemon hit by the move. The user's movement speed is increased during and after the move's use for a short time. Upgrades at Level 4 into:
Low Sweep - the user sweeps its feet in the area in front of it, dealing damage to any enemy Pokemon caught in the radius and reducing their movement speed for a short time. Upgrades at Level 11 - the user's movement speed is increased for a short time after using this move.
Stomp - The user leaps forward and stomps on the target, throwing them up for a short time and lowering their Defense for a short time. Upgrades at Level 11 - increases the length of time the enemy Pokemon's Defense is lowered.
Special 2: Sweet Scent - The Pokemon releases an aura of pleasantness around itself, lowering the attack speed of enemy Pokemon caught in the aura and restoring the HP of the user for a small amount. Upgrades at Level 7 into:
Trop Kick - the user lunges forward and kicks the target, reducing either their Attack or Special Attack for a short time (whichever stat is highest) and making the user's next basic attack a boosted attack instead. Upgrades at Level 13 - the boosted attack gained from using this move will restore the user's HP.
Power Whip - the user strikes the area with an extended vine, shoving enemy Pokemon caught by the vine and stunning them for a short time if they make contact with an obstacle. If the enemy Pokemon is stunned in this way, the user restores some of its HP and gains a small shield. Upgrades at Level 13 - the size of the shield gained if an enemy Pokemon makes contact with an obstacle is increased.
Unite: Vindictive Beatdown - the user lunges at the target Pokemon, striking them with several aggressive kicks and reducing the amount of healing they receive for a short time. Unlocks at Level 9.

Here's Tsareena! I wanted a bruiser capable of de-buffing the target rather than buffing herself, with a focus on healing when her attacks are successful. Reasonably mobile, reasonable sustain with a few neat tricks (healing reduction, reducing damage taken when her hits are successful, stuns) but if her moves are on cooldown she's a pretty easy target to take down, and she's melee predominantly with only a couple of ways of getting to the target. My reasoning for making her is...

She's the Pokemon apparently coming after Decidueye? Datamining shows she's coming December 9th, and she'll be free if you log in within 6 days of her being released? Bit uncertain on that, and it is odd the next two Pokemon are Alolan Grass types, but eh. She has to be an All-Rounder, or a Speedster. She can't be an Attacker because she's melee, and I swear to god she's a Defender I'm gonna lose it. So here's to hoping eh?
Yeah, I haven't even been playing Unite since even before the BP reset, so even I have forgotten

As for the idea for the weather, some of your concepts (especially when it comes to Drizzle) seems interesting, maybe I'll add some of those ideas

As for Tsareena, the idea seems very interesting, I'm really not one with opinions so I don't exactly have much to say about it except 1 thing:
Would it be interesting if Rapid Spin (and maybe even Low Sweep) could get rid of hazards on the field like Stealth Rock?

Either way, I have 3 more Pokemon to share today:

Weavile, Intermediate, Melee, Speedster, Physical Attacker: Evolves at Lv 6
Special 1 Moves: Icy Wind -> (Upon Evolving into Weavile) Triple Axel or Ice Punch
Special 2 Moves: Taunt -> (At Lv 8) Night Slash or Retaliate
Ability: Pressure, Unite Move: Frozen Dagger Splice

Barbaracle, Expert, Melee, Attacker, Physical Attacker: Evolves at Lv 4
Special 1 Moves: Scratch -> (Upon Evolving into Barbaracle) Liquidation or Cross Chop
Special 2 Moves: Water Gun -> (At Lv 6) Stone Edge or Hone Claws
Ability: Tough Claws, Unite Move: Razorblade Slash

Mudsdale, Intermediate, Melee, Defender, Physical Attacker: Evolves at Lv 4
Special 1 Moves: Mud Slap -> (Upon Evolving into Mudsdale) High Horsepower or Counter
Special 2 Moves: Rock Smash -> (At Lv 6) Giga Impact or Earth Power
Ability: Stamina, Unite Move: Hammering Horseplay

Icy Wind: Blows very cold wind at the opponent, dealing damage, decreases opponent's speed
Taunt: Taunts the opponent, making the opponent unable to use anything other than damaging attacks (includes battle item)
Triple Axel: Tosses shards of ice at the opponent, dealing minor damage per icicle, the amount tossed is random between 2 and 5, has range
Ice Punch: Punches the opponent, dealing damage, freezes opponent
Night Slash: Slashes at the opponent with its arm, dealing damage, has a high chance of critting
Retaliate: Attacks the opponent with its claws, dealing damage, does more damage if the Pokemon hit killed an ally within 5 to 10 seconds of this move used
Pressure: When this Pokemon gets hit by a special move, increase the cooldown of that special move
Frozen Dagger Splice: Tosses 2 large daggers of ice at an opponent, dealing massive AoE damage, increases the user's speed, the user is surrounded by an icy aura for a duration, melee attacks that hit the pokemon with this aura is frozen

Scratch: Scratches at the opponent, dealing damage
Water Gun: Tosses water at the opponent, dealing damage
Liquidation: Slashes the opponent with a water blade, dealing damage, decreases the opponent's defense
Cross Chop: (Taken from Machamp's page) "Has the user deliver a double chop with forearms crossed while dashing forward"
Stone Edge: Slams the ground, creating rocks that come out of the ground in a line, dealing damage to opponents within the AoE
Hone Claws: Polishes its claws, increasing the user's Attack and Speed
Tough Claws: Increases the attack of Scratch, Liquidation, and Cross Chop
Razorblade Slash: Slashes at all opponents within a line in front, dealing massive damage, the range of this attack goes from the user to the wall, the user "teleports" to the wall after the move is used, increases Attack

Mud Slap: Sprays mud at the opponent, dealing damage, decreases the opponent's field of vision for a bit
Rock Smash: Hits the opponent with its hind legs, dealing damage, decreases Defense of the opponent
High Horsepower: Slams its front hooves into the ground multiple times, dealing damage to nearby enemies
Counter: Kicks the opponent with its hind legs, dealing an amount of damage depending on the amount of damage taken within 5-10 seconds
Giga Impact: Charges into opponents, dealing damage to opponents it hits during the duration, this attack's damage is determined by the user's Defense
Earth Power: Slams its hooves into the ground, causing for an eruption to happen in front, dealing damage to an opponent, has range
Stamina: Increase the Pokemon's defense after each hit, ability goes on cooldown for 10 seconds
Hammering Horseplay: Hammers the ground with its hooves super hard, causing Earthquakes to happen within an AoE, the user then jumps up and body slams the nearest opponent, dealing massive damage depending on Defense

What do you think of these? Does anything maybe need to change?

Also, since I haven't been on the game, I haven't tried out Decidueye yet, so...

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
The other part of decidueye is that it's hard to score when you're in the back lines so you can't expect to score when your teammates are taking the front lines and opponents are defending the goal zone aside from getting zapdos at the last stretch. another con that decidueye has is low mobility. it's hard to escape from your opponents and keep up with your team when you're in the back lines.

If you guys are gonna try decidueye out, i would highly recommend going through a practice and see what moves suit you best and which hold items you think is best for it. Basically I use buddy barrier to keep myself alive upon using the unite move.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Blocking 12 goals isn't that easy unless you have the right pokemon for that job like venusaur, crustle, and charizard unless you're lucky enough to find a person who try to score and let you complete the mission.

During my last match, this blissey tried to score and i kept attacking it so i was lucky enough to complete the mission.

Ishiftyounot

The Meme Supreme
I've played some games with Decidueye (CPU only because I'm on mobile and I can't be bothered to do ranked at the moment) and it's very fun, probably one of my favourite characters they've added so far. I've not used Leaf Storm yet because I just love Shadow Sneak so much - it's mobility, Defense reduction (i.e. more damage) and it even finds hidden enemies for you! Love it. I've played around with both Spirit Shackle and Razor Leaf, and think the latter is easier to use on mobile whilst the former will be better on Switch. Damage wise they both feel reasonably similar, and I personally prefer Spirit Shackle (the range is insane) but your mileage may vary. Will depend on team composition in the end - if I get a Blissey on my team I'd go Razor Leaf in the hopes they run Helping Hand and basic attacks can go brrr then, otherwise Spirit Shackle is my go-to choice.

It's got clear weaknesses though - its mobility sucks compared to half the roster so if you're caught out of position, you die, especially given how frail Decidueye is. The Rowlet-Dartrix phase also feels really weak - Leafage and Astonish don't do much damage and I barely notice the slow on the latter? It's definitely the riskier ADC choice compared to Cinderace or Greninja, but it can lane a bit better than they can if you don't want to risk the "I called jungle but somebody else took it" game. It's a great addition, onto the next one!

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Well the game needs some major changes.

Here's what i'm thinking on the changes

Player reports - We definitely need to report players that aren't contributing and helping out the team such as running around at the base and do nothing. The only exception is defending the goal zones by running around or patrol between goal zones to avoid idling reports.

Surrender votes - apparently 4 surrender votes isn't gonna be enough to make a surrender. they need to make it at least 2-3 surrender votes max regardless of 1-2 red votes. Players just want to fight the bitter end, but some just don't make a surrender vote at all. There are some points in the match that we can't catch up and these players will need to learn that if we can't catch up, then they have to surrender even if they're left with no choice regardless of 2min warning for the last stretch and when zapdos is defeated by the opposing team. We don't surrender unless we think that the match doable or try to turn the tables on the opponents.

Setting a path & area in battle prep - A limit is needed. I don't know why people don't call out their paths and areas and then just go where they want to. if they haven't called out a path, then they just should make some kind of no entry invisible wall to the central area to the teammates that have not called out a path or area until certain amount of time has passed. I'm getting fed up getting central area being contested by a speedster or someone who calls out central the moment i call it out first. people need to learn that it's 1st come and 1st serve.

The nerfs - We all know that absol still needs a nerf, but in overall the speedsters needs a nerf. Greedent on the other hand still needs a nerf. I read the reviews said that they didn't nerf greedent that much, but still overpowered. Blastoise on the other hand, well less knockback on surf and hydro pump and less launch time, stun, and power on unite move because these moves have been getting far too ridiculous as I know about.

and lastly, the hold item presets - Having hold item presets would be nice enough because i know some of us and other people don't like to be swapping and changing the hold items regardless of we're following the example sets from the top players and other sources, but results of the victory may vary so there's no guarantees if these hold item(s) set(s) will help us or not.

Anyway about decidueye, well i was doing well with shadow sneak and razor leaf. i got plenty of kills with this moveset so if they decide to increase spirit shackle's movement speed on charge as a buff, then i may be able to switch to spirit shackle.

Cradily17

I finally just reached Master Rank for the first time last night. Lucario should be nicknamed LuCARRYo because it singlehandedly carried me through Ultra. By far the best use of my coins so far.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Well we just need to start hoping for nerfs these days because obviously we've been having a hard time dealing with those kind of pokemon that are being overused right now. There may be diminishing returns when new pokemon gets released and the old pokemon gets buffed, but no nerfs.

The game's rating has gone down a lot which it will normally apply to both switch and smart devices. I did see a reddit post about it and saw the screenshot of the smart device's app store and the game's rating got 3.9 stars and still dropping because of the negative reviews and ppl's complaints about unfair matchmaking and wanting the nerfs. I believe the company needs to take these negative reviews more seriously enough to make the changes and give us fair matchmaking and nerf down the pokemon we wanted. A lot of ppl say the game isn't fun anymore and been going on bad losing streaks because of not just unfair matchmaking, but also these newcomers and ppl who constant follow and ko you out. All people wanted is having the game balanced.

I wish i can get to master rank, but it's not possible when it comes to ppl with the lowest rank that are not helping out, and going against high ranked people. I know there are ranked match related missions that's been going on, but i still can't trust random people in ranked matches.

Well, as of recently, I decided to get back to playing Pokemon Unite, I bought Decidueye and tried it out

tbh, the aiming part is kinda annoying, but otherwise, I think it is a very fun Pokemon to play, I'm definitely still better at using Talonflame, but I mean, Decidueye is literally my favorite Pokemon excluding Ampharos

I also got a surrender win in a regular battle where the opponent scored 0 points, wasn't expecting that at all

Lastly, @Ishiftyounot I'm waiting for your opinion on my newest Pokemon ideas

Also, as for the next group of Pokemon I'll create for Unite:
301.png
142.png
545.png
630.png
730.png

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Well, as of recently, I decided to get back to playing Pokemon Unite, I bought Decidueye and tried it out

tbh, the aiming part is kinda annoying, but otherwise, I think it is a very fun Pokemon to play, I'm definitely still better at using Talonflame, but I mean, Decidueye is literally my favorite Pokemon excluding Ampharos

I also got a surrender win in a regular battle where the opponent scored 0 points, wasn't expecting that at all

301.png
142.png
545.png
630.png
730.png
How would Primarina move around?

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner

301.png
142.png
545.png
630.png
730.png

when you're using spirit shackle, that's the hardest part about aiming, but lowering your movement speed while charging. if razor leaf, then you'll do a lot of damage with that amount of attack speed. Using spirit shackle and unite move requires a lot of aiming so if you're using them to snipe your opponents off or zapdos or drednaw, then it'll be a good chance to do that even you can use the unite move in shivre city at the opponent's spawn point area and damage them when they're off screen.

Shadow sneak is another way to go to flush out your opponents at a long distances, but it'll go to your opponent if nearby or your teammate gets attacked by an opponent.

Cradily17

I'm so happy they're adding the best Pokemon into the game! I love her moves, too!

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Seeing that the game won the googleplaybest2021, the people may think it's funny because there are no improvements, changes, and balancing to the game considering that the ratings for the game dropped badly and negative reviews keep coming in. To some of us including myself think that it doesn't deserve that award because of how bad the game is due to those 2 reasons although you can refer to the app store from your smart device under most recent on the reviews. Most of the negative reviews on gameplay, matchmaking, and nerfs apply to both switch system and smart devices while most complaints and negative are controller support.

All I can say is that if this continues with no improvements and changes to the game, it's gonna be that bad and we're gonna have a hard and tough time winning in both standard and ranked matches, but mostly ranked matches because we can't go up against higher ranked players while we team up with lowest ranked players.

The other part of the matchmaking is that we can't keep teaming up with newcomers and players that doesn't help and cooperate by nothing at all besides defending the goal zone and others.

Ishiftyounot

The Meme Supreme
Well would you look at that, the datamining was correct! Tsareena is coming to Pokemon Unite, and it'll be free for a limited time if players log in after the December 9th update. It's an All-Rounder with a focus on kicking moves - looks like Trop Kick, Triple Axel and Stomp are all parts of its moveset? Very nice! I haven't played the game in over a week now so you bet I'll be logging in to grab this badass vegetable gal - I think it's great that players will be receiving a free All-Rounder especially since it's the first new one they've added to the game so far, plus it lets players use a new Pokemon whilst saving up for the next one (Dragonite is coming next most likely and lets face it everyone's gonna want to give them a go).

What do you think of these? Does anything maybe need to change?
I'm two weeks late to replying to this (very sorry, IRL stuff is kicking my ass and I just don't play this game much nowadays, haven't touched my Switch in over a month) but here we go! These are very funky additions, nice to see the likes of Barbaracle and Mudsdale make an appearance since they aren't exactly super popular Pokemon? But those are the best kinds of Pokemon to make it into the game I think.

Weavile: honestly looks pretty solid - Taunt seems like an incredible move in and of itself as do the attacking upgrade options (I'd roll with Ice Punch / Night Slash I think), Pressure could be altered slightly but seems fine to me? I'd maybe make it so if a move did a significant chunk to Weavile (say 20% of its health or above) that move gets an increased cooldown but I dunno, numbers tuning isn't my thing.

Barbaracle: genuinely looks perfect to me, a very aggressive Attacker but also quite simplistic? I'd reduce the difficulty you gave it (it'd fit Intermediate or even Novice really, only difficulty comes in aligning moves to benefit from Liquidation or Hone Claws) but it's rad.

Mudsdale: it's also quite an aggressive choice without as many defensive options so I'd maybe make it an All-Rounder (it walks the same line Greedent and I guess Crustle walk), but I like the concept of using your own Defense to deal increased damage and stay alive. Surprised that Iron Defense and Body Press weren't considered options for this very thing, but it works! Could maybe change Stamina to a stacking Defense thing either the lower your health is or as actual stacks from using moves/abilities, but it seems funky as it is.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
I dunno how powerful dragonite is, but normally there are some updates and patches that are coming up the current and upcoming months. February on the other hand, we don't even know what that will bring us or janurary at the earliest so we have to keep an eye out for any rumors and datamines

The other part is that whenever new pokemon gets released, they tend to get overpowered while the other pokemon doesn't get nerfed and remain unchanged, but of course a lot of us wanted a lot of pokemon to be nerfed down such as greninja, greedent, crustle, and the speedsters such as absol, gengar, zeraora, and talonflame.

Hold items on the other hand, score shield needs to be nerfed down. a lot of us starting to find that the hold item is annoying without any multi-hit attacks like bulbasaur's razor leaf and others to break through that shield regardless of the amount of energy you're holding. My only idea for this score shield to be nerfed down is to add cooldown timer after scoring.

Well, as of recently, I haven't done much Unite stuff, still trying Decidueye out a bit more, definitely an interesting Pokemon to use

Well would you look at that, the datamining was correct! Tsareena is coming to Pokemon Unite, and it'll be free for a limited time if players log in after the December 9th update. It's an All-Rounder with a focus on kicking moves - looks like Trop Kick, Triple Axel and Stomp are all parts of its moveset? Very nice! I haven't played the game in over a week now so you bet I'll be logging in to grab this badass vegetable gal - I think it's great that players will be receiving a free All-Rounder especially since it's the first new one they've added to the game so far, plus it lets players use a new Pokemon whilst saving up for the next one (Dragonite is coming next most likely and lets face it everyone's gonna want to give them a go).

I'm two weeks late to replying to this (very sorry, IRL stuff is kicking my ass and I just don't play this game much nowadays, haven't touched my Switch in over a month) but here we go! These are very funky additions, nice to see the likes of Barbaracle and Mudsdale make an appearance since they aren't exactly super popular Pokemon? But those are the best kinds of Pokemon to make it into the game I think.

Weavile: honestly looks pretty solid - Taunt seems like an incredible move in and of itself as do the attacking upgrade options (I'd roll with Ice Punch / Night Slash I think), Pressure could be altered slightly but seems fine to me? I'd maybe make it so if a move did a significant chunk to Weavile (say 20% of its health or above) that move gets an increased cooldown but I dunno, numbers tuning isn't my thing.

Barbaracle: genuinely looks perfect to me, a very aggressive Attacker but also quite simplistic? I'd reduce the difficulty you gave it (it'd fit Intermediate or even Novice really, only difficulty comes in aligning moves to benefit from Liquidation or Hone Claws) but it's rad.

Mudsdale: it's also quite an aggressive choice without as many defensive options so I'd maybe make it an All-Rounder (it walks the same line Greedent and I guess Crustle walk), but I like the concept of using your own Defense to deal increased damage and stay alive. Surprised that Iron Defense and Body Press weren't considered options for this very thing, but it works! Could maybe change Stamina to a stacking Defense thing either the lower your health is or as actual stacks from using moves/abilities, but it seems funky as it is.
Maybe I will change Barbaracle's difficulty then...

Yeah, Pressure on both Weavile and Dusknoir might need some reworking...

As for Mudsdale, I just thought of having Giga Impact be Body Press instead, what do you think? Nothing would change about the move description really...

Either way, I'll share 2 of the Pokemon on that list, Delcatty and Primarina

Delcatty, Intermediate, Melee, All-Rounder, Physical Attacker: Evolves at Lv 4
Special 1 Moves: Tackle -> (Upon Evolving into Delcatty) Return or Frustration
Special 2 Moves: Growl -> (At Lv 6) Work Up or Rest
Ability: Normalize, Unite Move: CATastrophic Scratch

Primarina, Novice, Ranged, Supporter, Special Attacker: Evolves at Lv 4 and then 7
Special 1 Moves: Water Gun -> (Upon Evolving into Brionne) Sing or Sparkling Aria
Special 2 Moves: Helping Hand -> (Upon Evolving into Primarina) Encore or Misty Terrain
Ability: Torrent, Unite Move: Alolan Operetta

Tackle: Tackles the opponent, dealing damage
Growl: Growls at the opponent, decreasing the target's attack
Return: Absorbs all nearby white orbs, dealing damage depending on the number of orbs absorbed, this move does more damage the higher difference between your team's points scored and your opponents'
Frustration: Absorbs all nearby white orbs, dealing damage depending on the number of orbs absorbed, this move does more damage the higher difference between your opponents' points scored and your team's
Work Up: Absorbs all nearby white orbs, increasing Attack the more orbs absorbed
Rest: This Pokemon sleeps where it is, healing during its duration, the rate that white orbs are dropped from Normalize is increased during the duration
Normalize: Every 5-10 seconds, this pokemon drops a white orb, these white orbs can be picked up by either team as 1 scorable point
CATastrophic Scratch: Scratches all opponents in an AoE in front, dealing massive damage, for each opponent hit during the unite move's duration, this pokemon drops a white orb

Water Gun: Shoots the opponent with water, dealing damage
Helping Hand: Claps its hands like a cheerleader, increasing the damage of the next attack of all allies nearby
Sing: This pokemon sings a note, putting all opponents within an AoE in front to sleep
Sparkling Aria: Sings some water droplets into existence, and explodes the droplets, dealing AoE damage to all nearby enemies, cures all nearby allies of status effects
Encore: Claps its hands in amusement, making the nearest opponent only able to use the last special move it used and makes all their attacks target the user
Misty Terrain: Creates fairy mist in an AoE for a duration, curing all status conditions of allies and opponents within that mist, all dragon-type moves used on Pokemon within this AoE is halved, this mist doesn't affect certain status conditions like sleep
Torrent: Increases Defense and SpD when this Pokemon is below half HP
Alolan Operetta: This Pokemon sings a few notes, creating a humongous water droplet that then explodes, dealing massive damage to all opponents within an AoE, creating heavy rain within that area for a duration, all fire type moves that go into the AoE vaporize, doing nothing

So what do you think of these 2 Pokemon, should Delcatty's Normalize and the white orb gimmick be altered a bit? Maybe even Return and Frustration?
Should Primarina's kits be changed at all (specifically the Special 2 moves) and/or should Primarina's Unite Move not do the same thing as Primal Kyogre's ability?

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
I could use some help with the ranked matches. it's just that it's not easy to win when it comes to missions, but participation is fine although winning isn't easy in terms of going up against ppl that are higher rank than me and not to mention teaming up with lowest rank players.

Ishiftyounot

The Meme Supreme
There you have it folks - the Christmas event has been revealed! Remoat Stadium gets a redesign for the festive season including new wild Pokemon (Cubchoo/Beartic replace Combee/Vespiquen for certain, I believe Tauros replaces Bouffalant, Panpour is the new Aipom maybe?) and Shivre City is the quick match seasonal map akin to Mer Stadium being the Halloween map - this time Delibird drops battle items you can use from what I read, and Articuno replaces Avalugg. Lots of Pokemon are getting new holowear - Pikachu/Crustle seem to be the "premium" skins and Cramorant, Snorlax and Mr. Mime are the "regular" skins? Pokemon that evolve late also seem to be able to wear a Santa hat (Blastoise, Gardevoir, Garchomp, Mamoswine and our latest roster addition are seen to be wearing one).

Speaking of, our latest roster addition has been announced - Dragonite! Looks like the dataminers were correct, which means Blaziken, Wobbuffet and Gallade are also coming soon? Guess we'll see. Dragonite should be an All-Rounder and I would not be surprised if it evolves at level 10 like Garchomp - it has a pretty funky movepool so far but until we know the effects and what they actually are I'll refrain from commenting on them. Tsareena is still coming for free from tomorrow if you log in, so I might actually start playing again! Should be a lot of fun.

Ishiftyounot

The Meme Supreme
Well there's a balance patch, and we are getting everything! Looks like the next Battle Pass will be mafia-inspired with Absol and Pikachu (bit annoying Pikachu has ANOTHER skin when several Pokemon have none or a very average one, but hey ho) and Dragonite's moveset got leaked but I haven't seen how it works yet. Tsareena's moveset is also out - her options are Triple Axel vs. Stomp and Grassy Glide vs. Trop Kick, with some funky interactions with her ability and her boosted attacks that grant her shields/HP restoration in certain scenarios. She's pretty strong from what I've heard, but I have not seen gameplay yet or played her myself. New holowear for a ton of characters is also out - I am tempted to buy the Slowbro / Greedent / Blastoise skins for 400 gems each but we will see.

More importantly to everyone are the balance updates - changes to your goal zones with regards to healing and shields are huge which may make scoring in people's faces with Score Shield less of an issue? Sitrus Berries disappearing after 5mins so you don't have easily accessible healing all game? All pretty rad. Zeraora and Lucario nerfs? Incredible - Discharge did way too much damage for what's meant to be a squishy assassin-type character, and Lucario was busted even with the previous nerfs so hopefully this opens up the competitive scene more. Greninja and Greedent got nerfed and Talonflame got a mix of the two (buff to Aerial Ace / movement speed nerf to Fly I think) which I have no clue if that's bad or not? We will see.

But the most significant thing of all - they changed the evolution levels! No more level 10 Pokemon evolutions! Mamoswine / Garchomp / Gardevoir now evolve at level 5 and level 9 like the Kanto starters / Machamp / Gengar - if you jungle Gible or Ralts you will be Gabite or Kirlia at the end of your first rotation and can actually make a difference in battle. This is HUGE, will it make them viable? Maybe! Gardevoir should be pretty solid now, Garchomp may need something to do with its stacks dropping off too fast to "fix" them properly but it's a start. Mamoswine was fine anyway but apparently they fixed the delay on High Horsepower so now it actually stuns pretty quickly? That's awesome. Got lots to try out over the next week or so.