• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon UNITE General Thread

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
The next Pokemon has been leaked:

FWlbCrnXkAY8gIC

And there's new Holowear for it, Lucario, Cinderace, and Zeraora.
And yet another All Rounder

909f222c352555e1f5428825e4f065f1.jpg

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
It's not just tyranitar, but also glaceon and buzzwole too. I believe Buzzwole is gonna be a dangerous pokemon to deal with.

They still have to fix up the matchmaking and make balances, changes, and nerfs rather than releasing new pokemon and buffing the pokemon. I don't see why they can't do that, but most ppl still want them. I did hear ppl want absol nerfed since i've been seeing posts related to that complaint such as absol being broken and too powerful and the only pokemon that can counter absol is slowbro's scald. If it helps with the inquiry more, I did see a lot of absol users go on killing spree relentlessly and it takes all the glory away and being unfair to the teams.

Ghyst

Rowlet Enthusiast
It's not just tyranitar, but also glaceon and buzzwole too. I believe Buzzwole is gonna be a dangerous pokemon to deal with.

They still have to fix up the matchmaking and make balances, changes, and nerfs rather than releasing new pokemon and buffing the pokemon. I don't see why they can't do that, but most ppl still want them. I did hear ppl want absol nerfed since i've been seeing posts related to that complaint such as absol being broken and too powerful and the only pokemon that can counter absol is slowbro's scald. If it helps with the inquiry more, I did see a lot of absol users go on killing spree relentlessly and it takes all the glory away and being unfair to the teams.
Literally what is wrong with timi? They buff the overpowered pokemon and nerf the underrated pokémon. In the new beta test, decidueye can now only hold 2 charges of spirit shackle. It feels like someone at timi is being a jerk.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
I believe or feel like that we're being cursed by the companies and how are they treating us like jerks. we're all struggling to win matches because of ppl who don't cooperate and listen, stealing central area from the 1st person who called it first, and opponents choosing overpowered pokemon. All I know is that they're lacking resolve.

I don't see why we're not getting any dev's letter to shed some light and tell us the truth what's going on because right now, we're desperate for fair match. Just no matter how many times they update and patch up the game, they just buff the overpowered pokemon. they don't need a buff they deserve a nerf, nothing else. These steals has to stop too because opponents ignore who's attacking them and they need to start making these claims to those who attacked first or the team that dealt the most damage.

ppl who don't surrender are just wasting theirs and other ppl's time and not to mention feeding performance points to the winning team.

Master rank ratings and win rate will start to plummet if they don't give us a fair match like all other people are demanding right now.

Prince Amrod

Dragon Tamer
You have access to the same roster of pokemon so please stop the endless complaining about facing teams of overpowered opponents. You get the same choices they do.

Devs can't do anything about the way people choose to play the game and nor should they. Every tactic is a valid one and if you can't counter an opponent coming at you in the first minute, that isn't a problem with the game.

As for surrender, the option ought to be removed entirely. I've seen too many surrenders from winning positions, barely losing ones and when there's minimal time on the clock. It's little more than sour grapes. Suck it up. Who cares what performance points the opponents get? Doesn't affect you in any meaningful way.

If everyone's win rates plummet then who is winning the matches? If you really believe the issue is lack of communication and unfair opponents, try only playing with a set team of people and learn to be better at countering any kind of strategy.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
You have access to the same roster of pokemon so please stop the endless complaining about facing teams of overpowered opponents. You get the same choices they do.

Devs can't do anything about the way people choose to play the game and nor should they. Every tactic is a valid one and if you can't counter an opponent coming at you in the first minute, that isn't a problem with the game.

As for surrender, the option ought to be removed entirely. I've seen too many surrenders from winning positions, barely losing ones and when there's minimal time on the clock. It's little more than sour grapes. Suck it up. Who cares what performance points the opponents get? Doesn't affect you in any meaningful way.

If everyone's win rates plummet then who is winning the matches? If you really believe the issue is lack of communication and unfair opponents, try only playing with a set team of people and learn to be better at countering any kind of strategy.

You’re not getting the point of ppl’s complaints. If you read some related posts either from reddit and twitter and some negative reviews from the smart device’s app stores as they take a impact for both switch and smart devices, then you should know by now and how much people have suffered with these losses due to overpowered pokemon and no buffs made to the past pokemon while other overpowered pokemon doesn’t get a nerf.

We’ve been trying to pull through these losses and odds of winning may subject to change by patches and updates. Ppl have to start stepping up entirely. We still struggle with winning the matches.

We haven’t gotten bot matches after these constant lose streaks.

As for surrender votes, no. Only the winning team can’t surrender because when they’re in the lead, they can’t surrender. If losing, then they have to surrender after zapdos claimed by the opponents and scored. In cpu matches, surrendering to the cpus is not an option to take, but an embarrassment and disgrace to themselves and the team while your team is in the lead and win a match related missions will not count.

I agree with ghyst here. There’s something hiding from us in the dark.

Ghyst

Rowlet Enthusiast
You’re not getting the point of ppl’s complaints. If you read some related posts either from reddit and twitter and some negative reviews from the smart device’s app stores as they take a impact for both switch and smart devices, then you should know by now and how much people have suffered with these losses due to overpowered pokemon and no buffs made to the past pokemon while other overpowered pokemon doesn’t get a nerf.

We’ve been trying to pull through these losses and odds of winning may subject to change by patches and updates. Ppl have to start stepping up entirely. We still struggle with winning the matches.

We haven’t gotten bot matches after these constant lose streaks.

As for surrender votes, no. Only the winning team can’t surrender because when they’re in the lead, they can’t surrender. If losing, then they have to surrender after zapdos claimed by the opponents and scored. In cpu matches, surrendering to the cpus is not an option to take, but an embarrassment and disgrace to themselves and the team while your team is in the lead and win a match related missions will not count.

I agree with ghyst here. There’s something hiding from us in the dark.
definitely. timi is hiding something

Prince Amrod

Dragon Tamer
As I said, if the overpowered pokemon are that much of an issue, use them yourself. Everyone has the same choices.

On bot matches, why should you get a free win just to snap a losing streak? Use one of the other game modes if that's what you want.

They may have changed surrender now or goals may have been scored while votes have taken place but I definitely have seen games surrendered by winning teams. Why do they have to surrender if Zapdos is lost? I can't imagine any sport or game where giving up because you've very likely lost is seen as good sportsmanship.

There may be more to it. But that wasn't the point of my reply.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
You can't expect and force us to use those kind of pokemon if we're not good with them even when they're taken as well including ranked matches, it's going to cost us in losing a match and master rank rating if not used properly and using the right hold items.

The reason why you have to surrender after zapdos is claimed by the opponents is because when your entire team gets wiped out and have no ways of catching up due to respawn time, then it's guaranteed to lose as opponents play defensively after zapdos and scoring. People need to learn that there's no hopes of winning if they can't turn the tables and situation around.

As for bot matches, we always get that after 3 or more loss streak and we haven't gotten any lately after that and now it starts happening when there's no live players for matchmaking.

Prince Amrod

Dragon Tamer
You can't expect and force us to use those kind of pokemon if we're not good with them even when they're taken as well including ranked matches, it's going to cost us in losing a match and master rank rating if not used properly and using the right hold items.

The reason why you have to surrender after zapdos is claimed by the opponents is because when your entire team gets wiped out and have no ways of catching up due to respawn time, then it's guaranteed to lose as opponents play defensively after zapdos and scoring. People need to learn that there's no hopes of winning if they can't turn the tables and situation around.

As for bot matches, we always get that after 3 or more loss streak and we haven't gotten any lately after that and now it starts happening when there's no live players for matchmaking.
So because you haven’t practiced enough with ‘top tier’ Pokemon, they should be nerfed? Because that’s the impression you’re giving. I regularly practice with all the various roles in the other game modes just in case my preferred option is taken.

As for no hopes of winning, that’s only one part of the game. If you are playing solo, accept that not everyone is playing solely for the sake of winning. Some may just enjoy the game for the game’s sake.

Ghyst

Rowlet Enthusiast
So because you haven’t practiced enough with ‘top tier’ Pokemon, they should be nerfed? Because that’s the impression you’re giving. I regularly practice with all the various roles in the other game modes just in case my preferred option is taken.

As for no hopes of winning, that’s only one part of the game. If you are playing solo, accept that not everyone is playing solely for the sake of winning. Some may just enjoy the game for the game’s sake.
Not everyone uses "top tier" pokemon, you have to accept that. But I agree with KirbyShy here. Yes many pokemon are overpowered and timi seems to not care about our opinions and buff the already overpowered pokemon like Absol.
#ListenToUsTIMI

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Ranked matches aren't made for personal rocket science experiments, playgrounds, and goofing around as well. As I said if they're not used properly and using the wrong hold items, it can lead to losing. If ranked matches, then we're competing for rewards here not standard.

We all have to stick to the main pokemon and what (and who) we're good at. Mixing things up, fighting fire with fire, and beating them at their own game isn't gonna help. I agree with Ghyst. Not everyone uses top tier pokemon. Doing so will only lead to losing the matches.

It's not just timi that doesn't care about player's opinions, but also the negative reviews posted and written by other ppl on the app store as they are taking impact on both switch and mobile systems in terms unfair match, and overpowered pokemon. they have to start seeing that, give us a dev's letter, and tell us the truth what's going on.

With anniversary coming up and ranked match season ending soon, we need to start expecting the major balances, changes, nerfs, and updates from them. if not, then the game will start going downhill until to the point that the game will die and/or closed down.

Ghyst

Rowlet Enthusiast
We all have to stick to the main pokemon and what (and who) we're good at. Mixing things up, fighting fire with fire, and beating them at their own game isn't gonna help. I agree with Ghyst. Not everyone uses top tier pokemon. Doing so will only lead to losing the matches.
Agreed. Mixing things up ain't gonna help, if anything it will drag your team down. Sticking to the pokemon that you're good at and playing better than others will guarantee that you do a good job

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Just so you guys know that glaceon will be released on july 21, but most likely to be reset and/or after maintenance to start the new ranked match season and battle pass. The other pokemon, well buzzwole is set for august 4 and 16th for tyranitar, but most likely that we're gonna be a day behind so it's gonna be on reset if all possible.

Anyway I don't get why most absol users choose psycho cut over sucker punch and cinderace users choose blaze kick over pyro ball. according to these previous changes, Blaze Kick has been nerfed and pyro ball have been strengthened. Absol, it's like 50/50 on psycho cut and sucker punch.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Ally Absol players are the worst.

Most of the time, even if you claim the center lane first, they INSIST on taking it.

It's not just most absol players that take central. I've seen non-absol players take central as well although i find some of these players to be the worst junglers cuz they don't help out at the bottom and the first drednaw and they always think that first rotom is more important than first drednaw. it's not just insist on taking, but they're stubborn and persistent on taking central so every time i call out central, they end up insisting on taking it. The Worst case scenario is their trolling behavior for calling out central so those kind of things and action(s) shouldn't be allowed in the game otherwise it's gonna cost the team the match for such behavior and action. The only lesson that these trollers will need to learn is never mess with the junglers.

Like i said they should put a limit to the path settings so no one should be able to call central. like put "path crowded" to central as 1 person can be on that area and if they pick central, they should put a message that says "path limit reached. pick or choose another path" as if someone first called it and disable "i will go to the central area" from the quick chat after the 1st person that called out central.

The thing is that the first rotom is not important as first drednaw. can always go after the first rotom if it's opened, but the 1st top goal zone is always meant to be sacrificed when you're going after the first drednaw.