• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon UNITE General Thread

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Looks like ranking up is gonna be a bit easier, but duration of the ranked match season is gonna be like 6 weeks, approx 1 month (more or less days). We need to hope for the balances, changes, and nerfs to the overpowered pokemon because this is getting far too ridiculous and a lot of ppl including my friends are having trouble winning these and it's not even fair when ppl pick these overpowered pokemon far too much when there's no countermeasures to do so.

Anyway Looks like glaceon will release on the next season, but there's a strong chance that it can be after maintenance although we can get it for free from the event just like espeon. The next wave of pokemon won't be revealed till september.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Just give us a damn speedster already!

And speaking of speedster, I suddenly found more love with Talonflame. I use it as a pusher and a Greedent-like distraction, abusing Fly for high mobility. The thing about Fly is that you can totally deceive foes near walls because the range gets adjusted whenever hitting the corner of a partition.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Well There was a datamine or leak on the emblems. The thing is that these upgrades not only cost the same emblem, but also the coins as well although there's a chance of upgrading the emblem as well. I'm thinking that they should remove the limit of aeos coins per week when stuff like this happens. What I did hear is that upon failing to upgrade the emblem, the coins will be spent, but the emblems will stay.

Probably this will help you guys out although It was found on reddit.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I have already given up on most of my faves being playable but still, If any of these Pokemon get Datamined in August please @ me

Incineroar
Inteleon
Serperior
Primarina
Sceptile
Blaziken
Salazzle
Flygon
Pheromosa
Mawile
Magearna
Toxtricity
Lopunny
Roserade

Last edited:

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
I'm afraid those pokemon aren't shown in the anniversary video. Next month's pokemon reveals were buzzwole and tyranitar as stated before. You can see the release dates on my previous post. you have to wait for september reveals and see where it takes us. if ont, then you're gonna be in for a long wait.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I'm afraid those pokemon aren't shown in the anniversary video. Next month's pokemon reveals were buzzwole and tyranitar as stated before. You can see the release dates on my previous post. you have to wait for september reveals and see where it takes us. if ont, then you're gonna be in for a long wait.
Weren't there supposed to be 3 Unrevealed Pokémon after Buzzwole and Tyrannitar?

This is what I was talking about.

I dunno when this game usually gets Datamined but I thought that considering these new Unrevealed guys are coming in September, they might get Datamined a Month earlier like Delphox did

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Well apparently the speedsters are becoming more threatening and it's hard to counter them in terms of high damage and crit rate. I don't see why bring in a new speedster(s) if they tend to get overpowered.

As I said whenever they release new pokemon, they tend to get more threatening and overpowered if they're not nerfed badly.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Boss Rush is pretty fun, and I like how the bosses have updated moves to keep everyone on their toes.

Can't wait to get more Licenses without spending much. I may have 100k coins at the end of this.

I accessed the medals to get but the game trapped me in an empty screen.

Getting the last Master Rank prize has been moved down to 1600 from 1800. However, they discretely made it so that Master Rank players of the previous season get kicked down to Veteran: Class 1 instead of Class 3.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Oh yeah that's true, but it gets harder on higher difficulty though so you have to think about which pokemon can do a lot of damage and use the right hold items for that. Battle Items, well Goal getter isn't effective here so you can use any battle items you want to use, but most effective battle items are x attack and fluffy tail. As of pokemon goes, well you wanna have 1 support on the team so my recommendation on support for boss rush are blissey and eldegoss. Blissey's helping hand should help the team's attack power and eldegoss can help with defense and heals. The only downside part for blissey's softboiled is that it's hard to keep the team alive. Attackers, it depends on who can hit hard. Venusaur, you wanna get giga drain to keep yourself alive. Decidueye's shadow sneak works for defense down. I'm not sure on speedster since i didn't see anyone played as speedster for boss rush. All rounder, well garchomp and dragonite works if you're using attack speed and maintain it. Defender, well that's a tough one cuz i did see one who played as blastoise so maybe that's more effective if you're using rapid spin and water spout combo.

As for the emblems, well you can get some from energy rewards till you hit your limit for the day if you accumulated and saved enough before this update. you can still get fashion items, but not highly recommended to make the pulls. The emblems have a lot of trade-off stats so you wanna think about that. It's hard to experiment them with low number of emblems although if you guys have any recommended emblem setups, you can share them here and it has to work for that specific pokemon (or role) only since there are presets that we can use. Keep in mind that it may not work if we don't have that specific emblems.

Now as for the ranked matches, yeah i did notice that and we have to accumulate 300 performance points plus we have to get enough performance points to maintain the rank. It used to be 100 performance points and it's like halfway through promotion.

They updated the idle report so don't expect to idle in the base for certain amount of time. The notes does say "Players who only take action near the base or don’t take action for a set amount of time will now be considered to be idling." so be careful on that and if you think that this is not safe as you do a superjump, just patrol between the goal zones. that always works for me. I wasn't sure if idling on the superjump is considered idling so that's 1 thing, but it may be to patrol the goal zones during the last 2mins of the match and after your team claims zapdos and scores.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Um, it looks like everyone previously in Master is actually at Veteran: Class 3. The game shows the incorrect placement.

EDIT: Also, Decidueye's Spirit Shackle isn't listed in the patch notes, but it's been nerfed to just 2 arrows. On the other hand, it seems it recharges faster now?

Last edited:

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Um, it looks like everyone previously in Master is actually at Veteran: Class 3. The game shows the incorrect placement.

EDIT: Also, Decidueye's Spirit Shackle isn't listed in the patch notes, but it's been nerfed to just 2 arrows. On the other hand, it seems it recharges faster now?

Edit: Nvm. it looks like they changed the rankings. you wanna refer to the ranked match details on the rank promotions cuz obviously they reversed the classes rather than starting from class 3. we start from class 1 if upon on hitting master rank.

Last edited:

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Edit: Nvm. it looks like they changed the rankings. you wanna refer to the ranked match details on the rank promotions cuz obviously they reversed the classes rather than starting from class 3. we start from class 1 if upon on hitting master rank.
Well, that makes things even weirder because I can get the Veteran: Class 5 prizes while at Class 2!

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Well they did say that they were gonna improve the ranked match, but this is pretty much it. Patch notes does say class display order improved so therefore the rank classes have been reversed so rather than starting veteran class 3, we start from veteran class 1 and then we move up a class the same way as before although performance points is too absurd because we normally rank up by performing well and winning in ranked matches. It used to be 100 performance points to prevent being demoted, but not it's like half of the points from being demoted.

If it helps getting more info, you can check the rankings and your friend's rank.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
people have struggled, but a lot can get their performance points back if a teammate is found idling. I did see that reporting a idle teammate will get out 75 performance points although on master rank, it's about 3 points to your master rank rating.

Now as for the boss rush, some pokemon aren't effective due to unite moves and others. for tsareena, and charziard, their unite move isn't very effective there so they should've change them to use on boss rush mode. Machamp's submission is also not effective there as well so dynamic punch is the only move that's more effective so you have to think of the possibilities of which pokemon is more effective in boss rush mode. Apparently the only debuffers i know for boss rush are decidueye and absol, but absol's psycho cut can only work for self / user only. I believe mr. mime's guard swap is more effective as well, but you have to maintain the link. Greedent may work, but cheek pouch can help heal the team although not by much. Snorlax's yawn and block, slowbro's telekinesis, and wigglytuff's sing will not work as well so you wanna avoid using them for boss rush. I did hear talonflame's unite move isn't that much effective in boss rush unless you need it to get some mobility and extra power.