• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon UNITE General Thread

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
It's Zacian. the release of zacian is scheduled to be on pokemon day as I know about which is also the day that the new ranked match season or so.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
It looks like zacian is getting a fix. I dunno what caused it to be bugged, glitched, or broken cuz obviously they should've kept zacian off from matches until it got a fix.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Well they found the source of the problem with zacian. they said there was something wrong with metal claw and sacred sword so that explains why those zacian users have been doing a lot of damage in the 1st place. the other part is that people have been exploiting this bug and glitch with the zacian coins as well so they would get it early.

They should've kept this pokemon off from the matches temporarily till it got a fix although ppl who exploited this bug and glitch on the zacian coins should deserve a rollback or a ban (if against the rules or ToS).

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
Yeah it seems like it, but it'll make zacian a little easier to ko however they will continue to keep an eye and monitor zacian's battle data to ensure nothing happens like this again. This explains why

Alolan Glaceon

Glaceon master
I've already learned how to fight Zacian, usually Eevee evolutions are fine if you avoid direct clashes and just stun or one shot. I heard Umbreon and Leafeon are coming, can't wait for them

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
I believe there's more to it cuz obviously it's not just 3 defenders and 1 atker that we're looking into. I did happen to come across some information on inteleon, tropius, and sudowoodo as well although it was mentioned by elchicoeevee, but we won't know for sure when they will come.

I don't know much about playing as zacian, but some builds to share would be nice to follow although results may vary.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
FqjMr_BaQAARXkr

Last edited:

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
I'm just hoping that the game will get an update sooner or later. There are some balances, changes, and fixes that needs to be done and not to mention that the fix to matchmaking isn't doing anything.

KirbyHamtaro

Paragon of Summoner
The cost of the unite licenses needs to be changed as well. It wasn't expensive like this before and now they want us to spend like around 10-12k coins for them or at least remove the cap on weekly coins