• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Universe Season 13: Roulette

Flame Mistress

Okay guys, at the moment, we only have three girls to eight guys (and two genderless). So from now on, I'd prefer female applicants, though I won't stop you from making male ones, either. However, at this rate, girls will get automatically qualified, in order to keep things in balance.

Ace of Shades

Name: Disgrace
Species: Jynx
Personality: She comes from a family of beautiful people who gave her the name Disgrace because her ugliness was a disgrace to their family. Due to years of being put down she thinks she is worthless and only capable of wasting space because she thinks this she is actually incapable of doing anything. One day she met a man online who gave her hope in herself but after he saw her face ran off. Now she barely talks to anyone and tries to remain unnoticed.
Reason For Joining: To prove to everyone(mainly herself) that she is capable of something even if it is losing.
Other: Wears a paper bag over her head and garbage bag clothing.

dinosaurus

Cool Story, Broselia
Name: Andraste

Species: ;282; (Gardevoir)

Personality: Andraste is humble and majestic. She is graceful and thoughtful and looks out for others. She speaks softly and does not like disputes, as she feels it creates an imbalance of energy and prefers everybody to get along. Andraste tends to act as a mother figure, and sometimes as a Goddess of the land and Pokemon, aiming for complete harmony of all living things in the Universe. She is very in-tune with the feelings of others.

Reason For Joining: She wants to spread peace and love, and try to influence others to do good (in their life, not game-wise).
('cause I was in Secrets and I was hoping we were all being transferred over >.< I really enjoyed it!)

Other: Very kind-hearted and gentle, however will go to extreme measures to protect somebody.

Last edited:

The Meddler

Never Forget
THIS IS JUST THE EDITED VERSION OF MY PREVIOUS SIGN-UP

Name: Damone
Species: ;430;
Personality: Damone is a classy gentleman, you'd think. He dresses classy and acts classy but it's all a ploy. Damone is, front-and-center, a gangster. He is also a conman though. His way with words is great, along with his mastery of the art of deception. His favorite trick is falsifying love. Damone will pretend to be in love with a female to win her affection, get closer to her, get what he wants. In reality, he isn't actually in love with her and is simply using her to get ahead. Damone is vicious and holds no regard for anyone but himself, even though thats the opposite of what it seems. He also uses his slick tongue and artful deception to swindle and steal, making a decent profit from his wrongdoings.
Reason for joining: The publicity and the money.
Other: Carries a concealed gun and occasionally a cane. Also loves to smoke cigars. Never without his hat.

I kept him male to keep the males at an even 8.

Dracoste

Dracode telepateeeh!
Name: Badarbin Berkster Mandreil Von Darkirsun.
Nickname: Gizmo

Species: ;327;

Personality: Student of the great professor Ulgeo. She's always competing with her professor to become greater. However, because she has no patience, she makes her inventions quickly, but doesn't put a lot of thought behind them. Making most of them useless. Like the "Self Deflating Whoopie Cushion." Who made that fart?! Looks like you have a bad case of farting poltergheists! Or the "Flesh Detecting Garbage Disposal." Automatically gets rid of any pesky meat that gets in your sink! Lost your girlfriend's wedding ring in the sink? Who needs two hands anyway!

She's also always stressed that someone else might invent the time travel machine before her. She's not hyperactive per se, but she does have the favor of running over walking. And always thinks she's smarter than everyone else and thus is a sore loser when someone outsmarts her.

Unlike her name may suggest, she doesn't have any sort of accent.

Reason For Joining: "My future Self shall tell you that in 3...2...1... I'm a lame excuse for a scientist! Wait... If I am not the one that invents it Future Me shall send a letter to the one that did to let him come here in 3...2...1... There we go! There's still hope! Anyway, I'm here because of Iris! Professor Ulgeo said she was her inspiration. I want to get loads of inspiration to complete the Time Travel Device as first!"

Other: She wears the well known thick nerd swirly glasses. She adapted them so she sees straight. So she doesn't walk like she's drunk, like the rest of the Spindas. However, the glasses doesn't always work 100% of the time. So there are chances she might knock into something.

She has a big red spot in the middle of her back. And spots that make her ears entirely red.

Armando Payne

Name: Ramona St. Claire
Species: ;231;
Personality: Ramona has 2 distinct personalities, 1, a ditzy girl who has the tendency of saying half the things she's thinking (I.E she may say 3 unconnected words, but they make sense to her.) and 2. An emotionless person who only talks about Media Sources (I.E Film, songs, TVs, etc. etc.). She was born in Shard's End Birmingham in 1980 and her personalities have 2 distinct allergies, when she's ditzy she's allergic to Strawberry Milkshake, and when she isn't she's allergic to Lobsters. She has a big voracious appetite and she has the tendency if acting contradictory, she's both incredibly trustworthy but if she senses a facade in someone's personality she'll try to get away from them as soon as possible.
Reason for joining: ;231; "ummm... Parents Cow. But y'know if push shove, hopefully win."
Other: She has a hat fetish. She has a tendency of also stealing hats.

Mug

Sgt. Sunshine
Name: Mug
Species: :502: Dewott
Personality: Mug is the perfect soldier... if personality was the only thing that mattered. Dedicated, compliant, and heroic to a fault, Mug will do whatever it takes to help others and defeat the bad guys. Unfortunately, due to her gender, refusal to evolve, and mediocre physical strength, she was rejected when she tried to join the military. As a replacement (or feeble alternative) she joined a drum corps. Practicing on her snare drum dutifully is the sole activity that takes her away from training and settled her down from her travels. She strives to be the best warrior she can be.
Reason For Joining: To better herself and further achieve greatness.
Other: None, really.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Good luck competitors. ^-^; and hopefully I won't be sick when it's my turn to give the challenges. ;D

Edit: Oh yeah, filler cause I'm against double posting. ^_^;

Armando Payne

The strange thing was as I mentioned in the TV Tropes page, if Wormow didn't give up halfway through, Roget was going to return as the leader of a pack of eliminated contestants seeing as he was the second forum.

Flame Mistress

;471; Welcome, everyone, to the thirteenth season of Pokémon Universe! As you can see, Shaymin has ditched us yet again, so Charles and I will be running this season. If you're wondering who the heck I am, then you are not qualified to be joining this season. Onwards!

The audition challenge is to write up a detailed description of your history and background. Since there are only eighteen applicants, it's not going to be a very fierce competition, but still, if you want to make a good impression on me, Charles, and your fellow competitors-to-be, then I recommend putting an effort into this. You can put it in spoiler tags if you want to keep it private.

Anyway, some things I'll be looking out for:
- Generally tolerable English grammar, punctuation, and spelling. As a grammar nazi, chances are that you'll have a higher chance of getting accepted if you can write English well.
- Written in an interesting way. I don't care about how fascinating your background is, or how long you write, but I'd appreciate it if you didn't just give me a piece of "I did this. I did that. This happened. Blah blah blah."
- It CANNOT be in script form. At. All.

The deadline is in 24 hours (tomorrow evening, GMT time). No extensions. No application means automatic fail.

Last edited:
;110; *sitting on a chair blowing out gas out of her mouth* Oh why hello there, I didn't notice you! I've just been catching up on my reading.
Body Puppet: You've been waiting on that chair for 3 hours all on the same page.
;110; Oh Gerald you jokester *glares*
;450; Venolta, chyu iz' vanted out in da stayj.
Body Puppet: She'll get to it when she want's to!
;450; Da lital childrens will get's mad. *leaves*
;110; *leans forward* That's James, he's my ringleader *blushes*
Body Puppet: Why are you blushing moron, he knows you're just a ball of gas!
;110; I remember when I first met James.........
Body Puppet: Ewww a flashback on the very first post?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I remember when I was just a little Koffing living at home....
;109; Mother I got an "A" on my report card!
;110; You smell.
My heart was broken. So I took to the road, and hitchhiked my way across western Narnia.
;109; Can I have a ride with you?
:527: *sniffs* no..... *drives off*
My heart was broken. But then I met James.
;449; *pulls over* hop inz.
Body Puppet: Hell no, I watch 20/20.
;449; I haz da tootsie rolls.
;109; *jumps in*
We even shared our evolution together.
;450; I becomes mor sexsheh!
;110; What about me James?
;450; Yuu iz alrite.
That is the moment I knew we were destined to be together. So I decided to follow him to the carnival and live out the life of a carny. All was going fine until that day.....
;110; James I'm back, I got you the toothpaste with those little freshening strips.
*a crash is heard*
;110; Who's there?
;450; Oh iz nothings.
Body Puppet: What are you doing jerk wad?!?!?!
;450; *is hiding air fresheners*
;110; Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
My heart was broken. So now here I am trying to start my life anew.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
;110; *sitting on a chair blowing out gas out of her mouth* Oh why hello there, I didn't notice you! I've just been catching up on my reading.
Body Puppet: You've been waiting on that chair for 3 hours all on the same page.
;110; Oh Gerald you jokester *glares*
;450; Venolta, chyu iz' vanted out in da stayj.
Body Puppet: She'll get to it when she want's to!
;450; Da lital childrens will get's mad. *leaves*
;110; *leans forward* That's James, he's my ringleader *blushes*
Body Puppet: Why are you blushing moron, he knows you're just a ball of gas!
;110; I remember when I first met James.........
Body Puppet: Ewww a flashback on the very first post?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I remember when I was just a little Koffing living at home....
;109; Mother I got an "A" on my report card!
;110; You smell.
My heart was broken. So I took to the road, and hitchhiked my way across western Narnia.
;109; Can I have a ride with you?
:527: *sniffs* no..... *drives off*
My heart was broken. But then I met James.
;449; *pulls over* hop inz.
Body Puppet: Hell no, I watch 20/20.
;449; I haz da tootsie rolls.
;109; *jumps in*
We even shared our evolution together.
;450; I becomes mor sexsheh!
;110; What about me James?
;450; Yuu iz alrite.
That is the moment I knew we were destined to be together. So I decided to follow him to the carnival and live out the life of a carny. All was going fine until that day.....
;110; James I'm back, I got you the toothpaste with those little freshening strips.
*a crash is heard*
;110; Who's there?
;450; Oh iz nothings.
Body Puppet: What are you doing jerk wad?!?!?!
;450; *is hiding air fresheners*
;110; Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
My heart was broken. So now here I am trying to start my life anew.

- It CANNOT be in script form. At. All.

I know I'm not the one running this show, but um...

Firebrand

Indomitable
;475; I am called Prince Allister Imperia SanClare Du Amaranth. Or, I was once. I am a prince no longer, and my titles and family name avail me naught. You may call me simply Allister. I doth hail from the kingdom of Amaranth, far t'the east, across the sea. Amaranth was a peaceful kingdom, and we lived in'ts golden age. The crops were bountiful, the rivers ran clear and strong, and all of mine people lived as brothers. But of course, such bounty breeds jealousy. Our enemy to the north, the Letalian Empire, saw our abundance and lusted for't. As the sun set on midsummer's eve, their army didst sweep down from the mountains like a great black tide. 'Twas horrible, for many of my countrymen were driven from the homes, slain or forced away from Amaranth. We could nay figure out the cause of this invasion, for our borders had always been secure. My noble father, King Edrick, discovered that his closest adviser, a black-hearted Dusknoir called Wolfgang Van DerMort, had betrayed Amaranth and opened us to the Letalian invasion on the condition that he mayst become king when my father fell.

Van DerMort slew my father as the Letalian army burned our countryside to cinders. When the army was outside the castle gates, Van Dermort hung my father's body from the ramparts, proclaiming for all t'see that the old king was dead, and he had risen in his place. My sisters, Clara and Isabelle, were imprisoned in the dungeons, and I would have been executed were it not for the bravery of my tutor, the great Sir Oliver, the Star of Morning. Sir Oliver was an Arcanine, and he spirited me away from the castle in darkest night. 'Twas a great and dangerous gamble, and our enterprise nearly failed. For on the border of Amaranth and the great desert t'the west, we were ambushed. Sir Oliver fought for mine own sake, allowing me to escape over the border and into safety. For his valor, he was cut down and his body thrown into a ditch. A traitor's death.

I traveled the lands, searching for a way to save my sisters and reclaim my rightful place as king. To dethrone Van DerMort, I would need an army, though I had no means to procure one. Fortune favored me when it brought me to a Charizard by the name of Prometheus. Prometheus had fought in several revolutions, by the side of his partner and brother in arms, the Firebrand, a man apparently of some renown and infamy, but of whom I had never heard. Prometheus told me he would gather his comrades, and spread the word of Amaranth's oppression. While I did appreciate his labors for my cause, t'would not be enough to take Amaranth back. Several brave companions would be a great boon, but not, I fear, the force to tip the scales against the Letalian army. Prometheus would do what he could, but I would also endeavor to raise an army of my own. To do that, I would need money, much and more of it. Only then could I make VanDermort pay for his crimes against mine people, and my family.

I didst hear of this contest from a wandering drummer. I do believe I have seen her here as well. This didst seem the fastest way to obtain the gold I needed, and so, I am here to fight for the prize and liberate my people. I count many brave warriors among thy number here. I hope to win thine hearts, perhaps convince thee to fight under my banner. Though I shall warn thee, if thou dost stand in the way of my peoples' freedom, I shall finish thee without mercy.

Last edited:

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
:549: History? I can tell you guys about my history if you want me to. I was born to Sir Issac Francois Esperer, a Ferrothorn who was a General in the French Army, and to Queen Roseheart of the Kingdom of Lilies, located on Lily of the Valley Island in the Sinnoh Region. I was born in Ney York City, New York while my Mother was on tour here to promote publicity for her kingdom and products. All she was was a Religous, Racist, Self-Centered, Decieving *Beep*. Oh, sorry about that. Well, my Father is currently suffering from Alzheimer's disease, so he's been confined to the house...

For me, I was born almost completely blind and with black leaves, when I evolved, it turned into a Black flower, as you see it today. I think sicentifically it happened because of who my mother was, it tainted me a little bit. I attened the best schools money could buy, where I learned about Genetics, but the kids were always cruel to me and never took in account my feelings. They distanced me and called me names like "Four Eyes", and it really did hurt. Though, there were some people who tried to help me. When I went to harvard I met Gamma, who was there for reasons I can't disclose, and Pamela, who was still with Fennel at the time. The two of them naturally became my Research partners once I bumped into the two of them again after school. Colledge was easier, I was still made fun off, but I did meet some accepting people. I was introduced into the world of music, and I got lost into it, walking all of the corridors trying to escape my pitiful life.

I met Mercury when I got a job in a factory of Detroit. Of course, I was also fond of Anime around that time, and it still hasn't left him yet. Well, back to the job part. I was given the task to research oil and fuel, not my usual job, but it did help me with Cells and DNA structures of what was affected by the oils. Gamma and Pamela were also there helping me out as well, and I met the fourth scientist in our Quartet, a little litwick named Kluas. I'm afraid I haven't seen him in a while...

Well, Mercury and I'm meeting was just fantastic... Well, I knew something clicked. When I first met him he was coming down from his job of being a cog. I was so intregued why he also had a Black body, while I had a black flower. We started talking, and I'm sure all of you guys remember Mercury's history from last season, so I won't go into specific detail about that.

Life was pretty silent while Mercury was away at Season 12, I just helped out my dad as his condition worsened. When I heard a new season was back on, I was ready to participate. I knew I had to win the prize money to help both Mercury and my dad...

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
;442; GrEeTiNgS mOrTaLs! We ArE LeGiOn, FoR wE aRe MaNy! We ArE tHe CoLlEcTiOn Of SeVeRaL sPiRiTs WhO bEcAmE oNe A yEaR aGo.

In OrDeR tO pRoPeRlY eXpLaIn OuR hIsToRy, We ShAlL aLlOw EaCh SpIrIt tO eXpLaIn ThEiR pAsT!

*A strange wind like noise eminates from Legion*

Greetings and salutations. I am Leonidas, knight of the Kingdom of Almire. Or at least, I was... I was the strongest of all the king's knights, and the most brave. Many monsters and tyrants fell before my blades. But one day, my kingdom was attacked by the neighboring one, causing us to enter a huge war. In a final climatic battle, their kingdom triumphed over ours, and they stormed our capital and raized it to the ground. I was there in the throne room of the king, defending him with my life... To this day, I do not know if my lord managed to escape, or if my sacrifice was in vain. The thought of it has haunted me for a long time...

*Another wind like noise comes from Legion*

'Sup. I'm Johnny, but my buddies call me Wise Guy. Remember that name, capeche? As a kid my family was pretty poor, so I started to do smuggling runs for the local mafia. It was good pay, and it got dinner on the table. When I got old enough, I joined the mafia for real. At first it was simple stuff. Boring stuff. But eventually when the Don trusted me enough I became one of his top enforcers. Everyone in town feared 'ol Johnny here! Well, at least at first. After awhile some hotshot detectives from out of town came in to take us down. In a police raid coordinated by those detectives, we fired at them as they tried to storm us and got into a huge fire fight. Then, right in the middle of it - BAM! I feel pain in my chest for a second, I fall down, and then here I am, stuck in this stupid keystone thing. Ok, we're done here.

*The same noise is made as before*

Well howdy! My name's Mary Anne, its a pleasure to meet y'all! I was born on a little farm out in the middle of farming country. My pappi used to be a banker when he was younger, but he got tired of the city so he went out to the country and married my mother, then started a farm with her. Life on the farm was simple and involved alot of hard work, but I loved every bit of it. I had several brothers and sisters, some we're so old they went off to start their own lives, and some were still just babies! Yup, life on the farm was great...but then there was an accident. I was playing out in the fields when while my father was plowing it. When I was playing my leg got caught in a gopher hole, and as I tried to pull it out I realized the tractor was headin' my way. I screamed and shouted for him to stop, but my dad always wore earmuffs on while ridin' the tractor because of the noise it made. So just to not get into detail, it got messy...Y'know...in hindsight it probably wasn't a smart idea playing in the field while he was plowin' it. This only happened two years ago, so my family should still be on the farm. I hope I get to see them again one day...

*I'm running out of ways to redo this message*

Hi...I'm Terrance...I-I-I'm... Well...Uh...WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME IN THE FIRST PLACE HUH!? YOU THINK YOU'RE HOT STUFF, DON'T YOU!? Um, sorry about that. I guess I can tell you everything since I'm already dead. I was a serial killer. From even an early age I got into trouble, setting fires and stuff like that. My "home" was one mental institution after another. Honestly, if they didn't want me to mutilate people, they probably shouldn't have made me put up with all that %$&#. But yeah. One day, I just got this urge to kill. My first target was some kid who used to bully me in school before I got thrown into the loony bin. Man, it was so fun to kill him...Ripping his arms off with a chainsaw...Tearing off his - Wait, I'm getting into too much detail am I? Sorry, I do that sometimes. Anyway, I got away with killing about...twenty people? Maybe twenty four? Don't remember exactly, but yeah I killed about that many until I got caught. I pleaded not guilty by reason of insanity, but the judge wouldn't have any of it and sentenced me to death. So yeah. That's my life story; biography worthy stuff, right? WELL TOO BAD, IF A BIOGRAPHY IS GOING TO BE WRITTEN IT'LL BE AN AUTOBIOGRAPHY, NOW GO AWAY YOU FILTHY JOURNALISTS!

*Another wind noise is made, though it sounds like a reversed version of it this time*

;442; ThAt Is OuR sToRy. NoW bEgOnE!

Last edited:

Recon

;105; Hello, my name is Ezel Granada. I was the captain of our army’s special force the Symphonic Forces in my country Phalmido Heim, as well as the king for a period of time before retiring. Our country was a prosperous one, our technology was advanced, and we had one of the strongest and largest armies in the world. I was originally inducted as a private and quickly worked through the ranks. My skills with blunted weapons and my dedicated nature eventually got me the position of leading the Symphonic Forces. How I became king of our country…well, that is a long story that as much I do not wish to recall, I shall.

It all started when an unknown flying ship crash landed in our country. Our king, Warren Licht, a Slowking, decided to investigate this himself. He was a peaceful king, appeasing neighboring countries and encouraging celebrations with them. On that day, he brought along his elite group of bodyguards and told us, the Symphonic Forces to stand guard and await his return. We only waited two hours before he exited the ship. However, only he came out, none of his bodyguards were in sight. I felt something wrong with the king within my gut but I didn’t act on it.

I would live to regret that decision.

Our king immediately told us to excavate the wreckage, and returned to the castle by himself. Inside the ship, we found two Pokémon thought to have been lost, a Volcarona and a Genesect, inside glass tubes. Upon bringing them out, we had research and development observe the two. They concluded that both Pokémon weren’t real, rather, they were robotic copies of both Pokémon designed to look like the originals, but with enhanced battle capabilities. Upon learning this, our king immediately declared war on a neighboring country, something that shook all of us in the army to the core. The king wouldn’t normally act this rashly, nor was he someone to wage war without reason. Even though we were dumbfounded and confused, we complied, attacking our southern neighbor Alfintale, a country with the same military strength as us.

The war was chaotic. Both sides were suffering heavy casualties. Even though we had brought out the two robotic Pokémon we had found, we were at a stalemate with the opponent, neither side relenting on their attack. Many countries had gone isolationist, closing off their borders from us, and more and more mercenaries began roaming the countryside, hoping the make a quick buck with their services.

It was the tenth year of the war; both sides were suffering heavy casualties. I had followed my king’s orders for these ten long years, attacking wherever he said to strike. However, I couldn’t stand it anymore. I was concerned; nothing was being gained from these battles, just more and more deaths on each side. The army was also beginning to dwindle in size, some of my best officers being killed in battle. I decided to confront the king. Upon meeting him, it became apparent that he wasn’t his old benevolent self. He had become irritable and aggressive, dodging all of my questions. When I asked him about the crashed ship, he hesitated, which was my signal to investigate the ship once more.

I returned to the wrecked ship with my vice-leader Katze Kotolnos, a Persian. After searching for a little bit we found a diary. From it, we found out the ship hosted parasitic beings that would take over a Pokémon’s body and, in a sense, control all of their actions. Upon learning this, Katze decided to leave the army, while I was determined to stop the war.

That night, I returned to the king and slowly walked toward him. Upon reaching him, I raised my club, and swung at his head. His death was instant, but he was left with a smile on his face. He knew I did it, and at the last moment, came back to his senses, and with his smile, was thanking me for what I had done.

After my deed was done, I immediately assumed throne, explaining my actions to those that were left in the army, and covering up the reason for the king’s death to the people, afraid of the possible repercussions. Thankfully, I was accepted as the new king by the citizens and I immediately called an end to the war. I quickly forged treaties with those involved and accepted the blame for what had happened these long ten years. Once the treaties were forged, I closed of Phalmido Heim and began rebuilding the country. I created a new unit of the Symphonic Forces to investigate the ship and wipe out any remains of the parasites. Katze would return once in a while to assist with rebuilding. I’ve heard he had become mayor of a small town, much to my surprise. Nevertheless, I continued to work endlessly for the people of my country. Years later, I retired from my position as king, having successfully rebuilt the country to its former glory. I had re-opened the country’s border and most of the atrocities of the war had been forgiven as news of the events that had transpired in the country had leaked outward. In my place I had two people share a joint leadership as the ruler, Henne Valkyria, a Pidgeot, and Kyon Freulion, a Sneasel, both from the Symphonic Forces.

Currently, I’m traveling, visiting new places far outside our borders. Everyone knows who I am, and while some treat me with contempt, many treat me with respect. I intend to continue my travels once I am done in Pokémon Universe, but that is, if you have me of course. If not, then that is fine, I shall continue my journey either way. Katze, Henne, Kyon, wish me luck.

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
;405; Lets see, I'm the oldest of three siblings, and the only brother. My parents broke up shortly after my youngest sister was born. Don't ask me why, I don't really like talking about that. Don't worry, no one cheated on anybody or anything dramatic like that. Let's just say that there was financial trouble. It was a sad time in my life. Anyway, my mom had to work a lot. As I was the oldest, I've had to take care of my younger sisters as well as do household stuff like cooking for the family, and cleaning the house sometimes when Mom was busy. I've actually come to enjoy being a housewife, it makes me feel responsible. I especially liked learning to cook.

Things weren't always pleasant when I was growing up. Apparently, boys aren't supposed to like cute pink things, or cry in public when you're upset. I don't see what the problem is. Munnas are adorable, and boys have emotions just like everyone else. What's wrong with expressing them? Also I wasn't very strong or athletic back then... As a result, I was often bullied, and called a sissy or a whimp just 'cause I was an easy target according to them. II often came home beaten up, and covered in bruises on a regular basis... My dad didn't really help much. I know he means well, but suggesting I "man up", and that living in a house full of girls is turning me into one, isn't gonna help me. What does he want me to do, beat up those bullies? That would make me just like them, and I don't wanna do that. My Dad and I don't always agree on some things... I'm not like him, and I wish he'd understand that. Despite everything, I always kept a smile on my face, and tried to keep a positive attitude. Afrer all, being a Negative Nelly isn't gonna help anybody. Even though the bulling was awful back then, it helped make me who I am today.

One day, my mom announced that we were moving away because she got a promotion, and was getting transfer to a new office in a new town. I was thrilled for my mom, but I was also happy for myself. I'd finally be able to get away from those bullies. Even better, I was moving to a new town where no one knew me. I had an opportunity to make a change, and start fresh. I was sick and tired of constantly being the victim. So, I started working out, and getting into sports. I even evolved into an awesome Luxray through all my effort. Eventually, things did get better, I made tons of friends that like me for who I am. Strangely, most of those friends are girls. Heh, it seems like I'm always surrounded by women. Go figure.

Life has been good for me lately. Now, I'm here because I've seen this show before, and it looked like fun, and it looks like a good opportunity to make some new friends. I could also use the money to help my mom out. Also, I know Selena, from the last season outside the show. She's the one that suggested I try this. I know she can be hard to deal with sometimes, but she isn't that bad once you get to know her.

Also, if you guys are watching this, Hi Mom, hi Lilly, hi Lucy. I love ya!

Last edited: