• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon World Tournament Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am Ev training 20+ pokes right now because of this PWT. Freaking awesome

Ayrafeneres

~Contest Master~
It took me a good while, but I managed to beat World Leaders twice. Then I transferred my teams to my X so no more hope to get to Champions. It took FOREVER to get to World Leaders. All the tournaments were really hard. I had TONS of close shaves in all of them. I can't say I had an easy time with any of them. My format was Double Battles. I used a Leafeon with a Razor Claw with the moves: Synthesis, Aerial Ace, Sunny Day, and Leaf Blade; a Flareon with a Razor Fang with the moves: Flamethrower, Fire Fang, Shadow Ball, and Helping Hand; a Vaporeon with a Zoom Lens and the moves: Aqua Ring, Ice Beam, Blizzard, and Hydro Pump; and a Jolteon with Wise Glasses with the moves: Dig, Charge Beam, Thunderbolt, and Quick Attack. This team was the best I came up with. Leafeon got the Razor Claw because its best move is Leaf Blade, which has a high critical hit ratio, so that would boost the chance of a critical hit even further. The Razor Fang increases the chance to make the target flinch, and my Flareon's best move is Fire Fang, which can make the target flinch. Vaporeon got the Zoom Lens because its speed stat is extremely pitiful. It never fails to move last. I used that to my advantage since the Zoom Lens increases accuracy if the holder moves last. That way I can increase the hit chance of Hydro Pump and Blizzard. Finally, Jolteon got the Wise Glasses to power up its Special Attack stat. That helps work off Charge Beam which can raise Special Attack stat.

~Ayrafeneres~;267;

Status
Not open for further replies.