• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon x human ships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasumi-chan

CloTi fan for life.
Pokémon x human ships

Is there a thread like this already? If not, discuss which PokémonxHuman ships are cute. Although I am not a big fan of those shippings, I think that Latias+Ash are CUTE.

I like Altoshipping and Wishshipping. :D I like Staffshipping too; I'm thinking about making a club for it, but I doubt I would have many members.

taitofan

Stalker!
Let's see, I love Devotionshipping, Prettyshipping, and Puppeteershipping to pieces. That'd be Harley with Noctus-chan, Jupetta-chan, and Ariados-chan respectively. HarleyxOctan-chan isn't named yet, but I like that too. He and his pokemon just... make sense. <3

KojirouxNyasu (blueshipping) is always amusing. And SatoshixPikachu (pikashipping, right?) makes some sense too. Um... Other ones I like: RobertxMirokaross, ShuuxFrygon, HarukaxEneko, ShuuxJupetta-chan... I think that's it. ^^; Dunno why I like that last one, but I think it's really cute. <3

Raichu-chan, staffshipping is insanely popular in Japan. I can't go to any fan sites without seeing it nowadays. I mean, I was looking for the ever-obscure EldesxRyuuto from Pokemon XD and I found a bunch of AaronxRukario art mixed in. o.o It's everywhere~ Good thing I think it's cute, if extremely tragic. I'd join the club if you made one. God knows I could point out a bunch of fanart. ^.^

...And I'm guessing MexJupetta-chanxAriados-chanxNoctus-chan doesn't count, huh? Oh well. Therapyshipping = love. X3

haruka~

Spikeshell Trainer
I LOVE pokemon x human ships! ^___^

Pikashipping (Ash x Pikachu)- they're really good friends and they look cute together, and they had that love/hate thing.
Identicalshipping (Bianca x Latias)- I haven't seen Heroes yet, but I think this looks cute. (when Latias is a pokemon, it looks weird if she's in her human form)
Wishshipping (Max x Jirachi)- They were really close, even thought they only knew each other for 7 days. And they'll probably never meet again, but I think it's sweet. ^^
Altoshipping (Ash x Latias)- Latias kisses Ash in that movie and they're just cute together. ^^
Dewshipping (Latios x Bianca)- Cute, still haven't seen the movie so I don't really know how they are.
Drew x Beautifly- he keeps giving her roses. x3
me x Clefairy- <3

I might like more, but I don't remember. ^^;;

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
Apart from Altoshipping, I'm not really into Pokemon x human ships involving CANON characters.

But I personally believe that Pokemon x human relationships in the Pokemon universe is more than obviously possible ; with the Pokemon being mostly near-human mentally if not downright conscious and self-aware like humans, it is more than possible that inter-specie relationships might take place.

Pokemon x human ships is still pretty much unused in my fics and RPGs as a whole however since they are seen as taboo (humans see Pokemon as animals in my fics and RPGs)... although I did use some (but I won't name them here since they wouldn't make sense to those who are not reading my fics).

Last edited:

Tropical Spirit

YAY! Original>You =3
...Damn you, taito-sama. Damn you for copying my shipping taste. ;_;

Yeah, I like BlueShipping, Devotionshipping, and Pikashipping the most. Those are, like, awesome. XD

Not really much into it unless it's me & Gardevoir/Kirlia/Bellossom/Miltank. *Shot* :p

I'm rather fond of Wally & Gardevoir, though. Whatever it's named. :D

foxkitty

Gilmore Girls lover
I like Ash+pikachu= why because ash and pikachu has been together for all of ash's journey. You know ash loves his pikachu because remeber when he started Hoenn? Yeah, he send all of his other pokemon to the lab and keept pikachu. When pikachu was sick and in the pokecenter in the first season ash was really really sad and he thought he wasn't a good trainer.

I like Misty+Togepi becasue when togepi hatched it went straight to Misty and called misty it's mother. And ever since that Misty didn't let go of Togepi. In Metwo strickes back when mewtow had sent the pokeballs to get everybodys pokemon Misty hide her Togepi in her bookbag.

Edit:
Max+may's munchlax. I know this one is weird but come on. Max has gotten etached to may's snorlax ever since he has to feed him to make him fall asleep. Just think about it, why max instead of may? Well max is very very smart and May know very little about pokebocks intell that episode.

Edit, Edit:

Team Rocket (Jessie and james)+ Meowth becasue they have had meowth ever since they started trying to caught ash's pikachu.

I also like Contestshipping because may and drew belong together.

I also like Pokeshipping because sh and Misty are adorable together.

Last edited:

Arrow

The Southern Cross
I'll reference the Altoshipping General Discussion here since it seems a lot of people are a lot more interested in it than there are regular members of it.

Anyway, I'm a big Altoshipper and Dewshipper (Ash/Latias and Kanon (Bianca)/Latios respectively)...I don't really support many of the other human/Pokemon ships, but I support Ash/Bayleef (even though its conflicting with Altoshipping).

In terms of myself with Pokemon, I love flying (birds, specifically) types. Me x female Pidgeot? =3

taitofan

Stalker!
Tropical Spirit said:
...Damn you, taito-sama. Damn you for copying my shipping taste. ;_;
And that's why we're pairs my dear! <3

*Orion* said:
I'm rather fond of Wally & Gardevoir, though.
*snaps her fingers* Yes! I totally forgot about that! I like that one too. I don't think it has a name though... And the fun thing is that it can be het or yaoi. He's had a male Sirnight in both my Ruby and Sapphire games. =3

Speaking of games, ReoxBlackyxEifie from Colosseum would be cute too, now that I think about it.

foxkitty, I fail to see what pokeshipping and contestshipping have to do with the topic. >.>

Encyclopika

The Queen
<3
I love Devotionshipping lots, as well as Staffshipping (I could SO see this ship just from a few scattered clips...they so were into each other XP) I also love Drew X Roselia ^^
Teh cuteness is unbearable. <3333

foxkitty

Gilmore Girls lover
taitofan said:

*snaps her fingers* Yes! I totally forgot about that! I like that one too. I don't think it has a name though... And the fun thing is that it can be het or yaoi. He's had a male Sirnight in both my Ruby and Sapphire games. =3

Speaking of games, ReoxBlackyxEifie from Colosseum would be cute too, now that I think about it.

foxkitty, I fail to see what pokeshipping and contestshipping have to do with the topic. >.>

It doesn't i jut put it there.

Tropical Spirit

YAY! Original>You =3
taitofan said:
And that's why I need to draw you the birthday art I promised this weekend, since I'm dying from homework recently. :(

Actually, Wally's Ralts is ALWAYS male. XD Which means Wally x Gardevoir=Slash.

In a completely unrelated note, my fave ship from the 3D games gotta be Napps x Krane. Seriously. XD;

taitofan

Stalker!
Tropical Spirit said:
And that's why I need to draw you the birthday art I promised this weekend, since I'm dying from homework recently. :(
Take your time hon. <3

Actually, Wally's Ralts is ALWAYS male. XD Which means Wally x Gardevoir=Slash.
It is? o.o I didn't know that... I thought it was just my good luck. I've seen het fanart, so I thought... Oh, who cares what I thought. I like yaoi more anyways. ^.^ I'm pretty sure I saw SirnightxHaruka yuri somewhere too... Must have been a different one.

In a completely unrelated note, my fave ship from the 3D games gotta be Napps x Krane. Seriously. XD;
*giggles* Oddly enough, that makes sense... I still think EldesxRyuuto pwns though. X3 Oh, to stay on topic... Ah, ManaxEevee. That could work too. She's always getting in Ryuuto's way anyways, so carrying on an affair with his starter pokemon isn't a stretch. Anyone know if the Eevee can be male in that game(I know they're only male in Colo)? Cause mine is female...

Tropical Spirit

YAY! Original>You =3
taitofan said:
Take your time hon. <3
Thanks. XD; But I hate the feeling to have to do something important later. :(

It is? o.o I didn't know that... I thought it was just my good luck. I've seen het fanart, so I thought... Oh, who cares what I thought. I like yaoi more anyways. ^.^ I'm pretty sure I saw SirnightxHaruka yuri somewhere too... Must have been a different one.
The Ralts line looks better in yuri than anything, imo. D: I think that Ralts line yaoi can be rather... weird. o.o; I'm not one of those people who are all 'omg female machoke run fer yer LIVEZZZ!!!!1', but seriously... o.o;

*giggles* Oddly enough, that makes sense... I still think EldesxRyuuto pwns though. X3
It does. <3 I like Michael x Lovrina, too. :p

Oh, to stay on topic... Ah, ManaxEevee. That could work too. She's always getting in Ryuuto's way anyways, so carrying on an affair with his starter pokemon isn't a stretch. Anyone know if the Eevee can be male in that game(I know they're only male in Colo)? Cause mine is female...
Oh, I'm so imagining that, anthro or not. <33 Seriously, Espeon and Umbreon (Don't remember the name :()=Hawt. ESPECIALLY in yaoi. 8D~

...As for the actual question, yes, it can. And most likely will. It's the normal 75% Male -15% Female thing all the Eevees have. They only made them 100% Male in Colo 'coz they didn't want you to get Kanto pokemon that weren't in the game already before FR/LG. =/

articuno_trumps_all

<========Ball Squeez
FreezeFrameShipping is practially canon. I mean Todd stayed by that mountain for a reason, and that was to play nest-wife to Articuno.

Kveran

Pinin' for the fjord
I support Altoshipping because it's one of the few trans-species ships that's commonly accepted, and with any luck, will pave the way for the others.

I support just about anything, as long as it's consensual and any physical interactions are anatomically possible, but I've got a soft spot for Wally x Gardevoir.

Last edited:
taitofan said:
Raichu-chan, staffshipping is insanely popular in Japan. I can't go to any fan sites without seeing it nowadays. I mean, I was looking for the ever-obscure EldesxRyuuto from Pokemon XD and I found a bunch of AaronxRukario art mixed in. o.o It's everywhere~ Good thing I think it's cute, if extremely tragic. I'd join the club if you made one. God knows I could point out a bunch of fanart. ^.^

I feel sooooo much better now. XD I hope it'll be even more popular once the movie gets translated into English. I hate searching through Japanese sites for fanarts since I can't understand a word of Japanese

Encyclopika said:
<3
I love Devotionshipping lots, as well as Staffshipping (I could SO see this ship just from a few scattered clips...they so were into each other XP) I also love Drew X Roselia ^^
Teh cuteness is unbearable. <3333

Exactly! There is so much evidence! How could anyone deny it? XD The first time I watched the movie, I knew they were totally into each other. It's just so evident.

Offtopic: I searched several fanfic sites for staffshipping fics and I couldn't find even one. I suppose I'll have to write one myself; If I do, it'll be a love traingle between Reen, Aaron and Rukario.

I don't think the ship between Reen and Aaron has been named yet either lol I guess if Castleshipping hasn't already been taken, I'l name it that.

Arrow

The Southern Cross
I'm a big fan of Altoshipping and Dewshipping (Kanon/Latios) as well as other Ash/Pokemon fics, like Ash/Bayleef.

Status
Not open for further replies.