• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon x human ships

Status
Not open for further replies.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
I like pokemon/human ships where the pokemon shows a real admiration/love for its trainer, or, in one case, where the pokemon and trainer show a mutual admiration. My favorites are Ash/Chikorita/Bayleef, Misty/Psyduck, Jessie/Wobbuffet, James/Victreebell, James/Cacnea, James/Chimecho, and Jessie/Wurmple/Cascoon/Dustox (the mutual one).

Arrow

The Southern Cross
I'd agree with you on Ash/Bayleef, but I find Psyduck just annoying. I don't think Misty thinks much of Psyduck anyway...

M

Meriah

Oh God... don't get me started xD

Ash x Latias - Cuuuute! I'm just like everyone else here. I adore this pairing.

Ash x Chikorita - I like this pairing, but I believe it's one-sided. Chikorita's crush on Ash is so cute. I stopped liking the crush once Chikorita evolved into Bayleef, though.

Satoshi x Lucario - Meh. This is one-sided on Lucario's part. At first Lucario associated Satoshi with Aaron, but then appreciated Satoshi for his own personality. Because I'm a fan of Lucario and Satoshi, this pairing works for me.

Aaron x Lucario - This is one of my favorite pairings. Too much Japanese fanart has convinced me that this is canon XD

Giovanni x Persian - I honestly don't think Giovanni and Persian like each other, but this IS a great pairing for jokes. "Island of the Giant Pokémon" and "Mewtwo Returns," anyone?

Giovanni x Mewtwo - This pairing is so truthful that it frightens me. I have read fanfics where Mewtwo loved Giovanni, thinking that Giovanni would never misuse him. I don't like the pairing, but I can see why some people do. It's dark and sadistic.

Mewtwo x Sabrina - I'm not a fan of pairing characters who have never met each other, so I can't say that I'm a fan of this. However, given the fact that Mewtwo and Sabrina are two powerful psychics, if they did meet, I think it could work.

Mewtwo x Joy - This is...erm... involuntary. That's all I'm saying >>

Mewtwo x Ai - My favorite pairing of all time! :3 I have always loved this! I made a website years ago dedicated to Loveshipping. The following is taken from it (and looking over it I cannot help but note that I was obsessed with commas):

Mewtwo, long before he was born, thrived in a drifting sleep. In his subconscious, he met another creature, a young human girl, who understood from the start that he was alone, just like her. At this stage in life, Mewtwo was basically a helpless child (erm, kitty? ^^;). Ai realized this, so she dedicated the rest of her existence toward educating him with the knowledge she had, with an extreme selfless compassion. It's not surprising that they soon bonded in friendship, and Mewtwo respected her as a mother-figure.

However, Mewtwo clearly knew that Ai wasn't his mother. Never once did he ask her this, nor did he ask her if she was related at all. He clearly knew that she was his best friend ... his only true friend. The bond they shared was innocent and beautiful. It lacked competition, faults, and judgement. Ai accepted Mewtwo for who he was, as did Mewtwo for Ai. They never saw each other for what they were, but for who they were. Of course they interacted with Bulbasaurtwo, Squirtletwo and Charmandertwo, but they pinpointed their attention on the joy they received from each other.

When Ai began to die, her devotion to enveloping Mewtwo in happiness still burned. As he cried, questioning what tears were, Ai assured him that tears are filled with life. She always made sure to answer his questions truthfully, but on the positive pole of it. As she faded, she told him, "Don't cry, Mewtwo. You should be happy! You're alive, and life is wonderful..."

Mewtwo continued to cry out for her, into adolescence, anxiously wanting hear her genile voice again. While this went on, he was sedated by the scientists, because his brainwaves became severely unstable after Ai had died. He was sedated so he'd forget her. However, that happened when he was still a child. And he did remember her into adolescence. In my opinion, I believe his care for her was so powerful that it was able to break past the sedatives. And eventually, due to being so traumatized, his subconscious blacked out his memories of her (For some people, when they are highly traumatized, the subconscious has been known to do this, according to studies). It would only make sense that he caused himself to blur his memories of her so he could thrive on with his life, yet deep in his soul carry the emotions he has for her.

Ai dedicated herself to the welfare of Mewtwo's happiness, as Mewtwo gave himself to having trust and faith in her.

With that said, I don't mean to imply that Mewtwo and Ai had romantic feelings for each other (although my website goes on to give that impression). They were incapable of doing so considering they were both children. What they had was a pure friendship. If Ai didn't die, I think they could have developed romantic feelings for each other once they were older.

Last edited by a moderator:

Akerin

Ready for a vacation
Meriah said:
Aaron x Lucario - This is one of my favorite pairings. Too much Japanese fanart has convinced me that this is canon XD
I'd like to know where I can find some of that fanart. XD *has been searching but can't find any*

Well, as you can probly guess I'm totally for Staffshipping. n_n;
There's a lot of Pokemon x Human pairings I'm ok with too. Can't say I'm interested enough in Oliver x Silver to go looking for fanart, but I don't have a problem with these shippings. :3

johnnyd2

UBER FLAMER!
lets revive this thread

1. Does anyone else here think that may x manaphy would be a cute couple? looks like it from the 9th movie pics.

2. here are two fanart ideas i came up with

1. Flannery wearing only a towel hugging a torkoal who is hugging her back

2. Misty with her hair down wearing only a towel hugging togetic and togetic is hugging her back.

posted these at pokecommunity but no one's responding X_X. thanks in advance.

Tropical Spirit

YAY! Original>You =3
Oh! How come I forgot Staffshipping? <3 It's too damn cute. Not to mention there's a lot of japanese fanart on it. >P

The japanese are great people. Why? 'Coz they made me see the total cuteness that is Staffshipping. 8D~

Kveran

Pinin' for the fjord
Giovanni x Mewtwo - This pairing is so truthful that it frightens me. I have read fanfics where Mewtwo loved Giovanni, thinking that Giovanni would never misuse him. I don't like the pairing, but I can see why some people do. It's dark and sadistic.

Mewtwo x Sabrina - I'm not a fan of pairing characters who have never met each other, so I can't say that I'm a fan of this. However, given the fact that Mewtwo and Sabrina are two powerful psychics, if they did meet, I think it could work.

Mewtwo x Joy - This is...erm... involuntary. That's all I'm saying >>

I forgot about these! Mewtwo x Joy was actually the first trans-species pairing I ever considered after seeing the first movie. Have to watch it again subbed to see if my weird little brain could consider it consensual, but that's the joy of fanfiction.

I'm pretty ambivalent on the subject of Mewtwo x Sabrina. I agree that if they met, it could work, but I'm not sure how they could meet plausibly and whether Sabrina would be open to that kind of relationship. Who knows?

Now, Mewtwo x Giovanni. That I've read. I think that works best if you've got a Mewtwo very much in need of therapy, or if it's one-sided, but the twisted beauty of this one is that it doesn't take much imagination to make it work.

PokemonTrainerLisa

Veronica Taylor fan
Yes!

I love human and Pokemon shippings!

In fact, my two favorite ships happen to be Pokemon x Human. XD

My Favorite Shipping: Pikashipping - Ash and Pikachu

I love this ship! Mainly, it has a lot to do with the fact that I believe Ash's Pikachu is a female, and therefore has a crush on Ash (which is similar to Chikorita's, but not quite as obvious). :D

My Second Favorite Shipping: Altoshipping - Ash and Latias

They're so cute together! ^^

Emerald Pikachu

Forest Dweller
Pikashipping (Ash and Pikachu): - I've loved this shipping since i first got into Pokemon. They're so close it's adorable. Ash is always more worried about Pikachu than any of his other pokemon (not saying he's a bad trainer or anything, just that he seems to go to extra lengths when Pikachu is in danger.) And Pikachu is the same way.

I adore one of the Japanese ending themes. It features both of them and it's really sweet. Both the song and the scenes.

Altoshipping (Ash x Latias): - Latias' crush on Ash was extreamly adorable. I liked it straight away simply for that reason. ^^

It was also a welcome change from Ash x Chikorita (no offence if you like that pairing ^^; ) which i didn't really like because of Chikorita's er....possessiveness? I disliked when Chikorita would always push Pikachu aside out of jealousy. Pikachu WAS his first pokemon, it's expected that he'd be very fond of it.

Wishshipping (Max x Jirachi): - This is another one i like, simply because it's cute. I didn't originally like Max much, but he grew on me after that movie.

? (Richie x Sparky): - Same reasons as Ash x Pikachu. Richie is like Ash's clone or something. o_O

? (Victor x Puka): - Noticing a pattern here? :p I loved the bond Victor had with his surfing Pikachu. I'd also like to know more about where Puka came from and how it learned to 'sense the waves'.
Also Puka has adorable blue eyes. [/random comment]

? (Mewtwo x Ai/Amber): - Same reasons as Meriah gave.

Thats all i can think of now.

npdargy312

Master Coordinator
i think anypokemon + and perosn shipping is ust creepy...

Ampris

Slip slidin'
That was a little uncalled for, since this is a thread for discussing which pokemonxhuman ships you like or think are cute-_-

Anyway, there are several pokemon/human pairings that I like, even if they're "creepy".

I like Eggshipping for some reason, I have no idea why. It's possibly the least plausible shiping of all the ones I support, human/pokemon or not. Maybe because it'd be funny or something, but I take it seriously most of the time. I've even started a fic about it, but who knows if that'll get finished.

I also like Papashipping a lot, it made the third movie one of my favorite movies. Molly and Entei are just wonderful together, and it's a very touching shipping, espescially at the end of the movie. Definitley one of my favorites. Wishshipping is another one I like, but I started liking this one just recently, after I read the Wishshipping thread.

Pikashipping is okay too, but I like Bayleefshipping better for some reason.

Friendshipping is distinct in that it's the only pairing of Jessie or James I like other than Rocketshiping that I like, even if only casually. It's also been hinted at recently, if I remember right.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.