• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon X & Y - New Pokémon + Black 2 & White 2 WiFi Event Reminder + Movie News

S

SerebiiBot

Pokémon X & Y - New Pokémon + Black 2 & White 2 WiFi Event Reminder + Movie News

Serebii.net has just updated with this:

CoroCoro is due any day now and will have new Pokémon X & Y details so keep checking back. We did have an image up briefly earlier, but quickly removed it due to our uncertainty about legitimacy. This may be amended throughout the day. If you have any ideas for the site, be sure to send them in
With the news of Pokémon X & Y, the Chatroom has been rife with discussion of the amazing showcase and speculation over contents while the WiFi Chatroom has been a place for people to hunt down the new Dream World Pokémon for trade and to battle other trainers so be sure to visit them. Our Forums have also had these discussion and are a bustling trade and competitive section for the games. Be sure to like our FaceBook Page.
Last Update: 04:10 GMT 12/02/2013
Edit @ 02:57; Silhouette

[h=3]In The Games Department[/h] Pokémon X & Y - First Details Coming in
The first details from CoroCoro have started to come in and we had a silhouette of a Pokémon from the cover. It's not currently known what this Pokémon is, but it appears to be a quadruped. Full details of the magazine's contents are expected soon which will undoubtedly show this Pokémon
Edit @ 03:50: Reports have come in that the Pokémon is to be called Ninfia (ニンフィア). In addition to that, the new movie has got a new title of Extremespeed Genesect and the Reawakening of Mewtwo (神速のゲノセクト ミュウツー覚醒). These are unconfirmed at this time, but come from a trustworthy source
Edit @ 04:10: First picture of Ninfia. Said to be an Eevee Evolution. It's said to be 1.0m and 23.5kg. The evolution method is said to be a secret, as is its type

******"class: fooevo"]Pokémon X & Y *******
[/TR]
******"class: cen"] *******
[/TR]

[h=3]In The Games Department[/h] Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 - WiFi Event
For those of you with the non-Japanese Black 2 & White 2 games, the Keldeo event is due to end at the end of tomorrow. This event gives a special Level 50 Keldeo to your games with the special moves of Sacred Sword, Hydro Pump, Aqua Jet and Swords Dance. When taken to Pledge Grove, you can change this Keldeo's form to the special Black 2 & White 2 only Resolute Form

[SUB]-- Delivered by Feed43 service[/SUB]

More...

SpeedDeoxys

Am I wrong here?
I wonder what's Ninfia's type is. It looks like a Fire or a Psycho type. We have already a Fire and a Psycho type eeveelution.

BJPalmer85

I wonder what's Ninfia's type is. It looks like a Fire or a Psycho type. We have already a Fire and a Psycho type eeveelution.

It looks like it maybe a normal type eeveelution to me.

B

Lord Zoroark

Master Tactician
It looks like it maybe a normal type eeveelution to me.

B

Yeah, I was thinking a possible Normal type, with its innocent-eyed stare and cutesy ribbons. If you take a look at one of its Corocoro pictures, it appears to be launching a Fire type attack. (I say launching because it doesn't appear to be in pain.) That suggests a possible Fire type. Maybe even a Psychic type, at least for its fur coloring.

Huh... I hope that it's a Normal type. I, for one, don't want two Eeveelutions of the same type.

BJPalmer85

I'm getting a fighting or bug type vibe from this eeveelution...

Bug I could see. Fighting, doesnt look "hard" enough to be a fighting type.

I say normal type, because it actually doesnt have a normal type eeveelution. 2 eeveelutions of the same type doesnt seem like it fits IMO, same thing with a dual type.

In all reality it could be a new type....

B

BJPalmer85

Kitten Paws

The flowing ribbons make me feel it's going to be a flying type too. I think of Skyla every time I look at it....

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
I call for flying or possibly a new type...light anyone? ^^

maxximuscree

Snorlax User
ghost type or flying...... might not be a bad idea

Autis-misc

Abridger
I'm considering a Grass/Psychic based off it's name. "Ninfia" sounds kinda like "Nymph" which are greek mythological forest creatures. Forest = Grass, Myth = Psychic.

For those that aren't buying that, Nymphs, as of what i read somewhere, can make human/demigod's have sexual desires for them, such as the GF attempt to make this Eeveelution as cute as possible.

Also, I want a Dual type Eeveelution, because it'll bring something new to the Eevee line.

BJPalmer85

the more I look at it the more I agree that it is flying, but i am thinking it will be the first dual type eevee...Normal/Flying. I say this because sort of Arceus and Tornadus there are no pure flying types.

an actual Normal type eeveelution is still a possibility as well.

I doubt a ghost or fighting type because they dont seem to fight the style of the other pokemon in those types. A second eeveelution of the same type seems to go against the norm as well...

But with the first installment of the core games for the 3DS so they could completely blow our minds and change everything up

B