• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon X & Y: Sylveon Name & Screenshots + Best Wishes - Episode Pictures + Mystery

S

SerebiiBot

Pokémon X & Y: Sylveon Name & Screenshots + Best Wishes - Episode Pictures + Mystery

Serebii.net has just updated with this:

We'll likely update this update throughout the day so be sure to check back. If you have any ideas for the site, be sure to send them in
With the news of Pokémon X & Y, the Chatroom has been rife with discussion of the amazing showcase and speculation over contents while the WiFi Chatroom has been a place for people to hunt down the new Dream World Pokémon for trade and to battle other trainers so be sure to visit them. Our Forums have also had these discussion and are a bustling trade and competitive section for the games. Be sure to like our FaceBook Page.
Last Update: 14:33 GMT
Edit @ 13:03: Sylveon Announced | Edit @ 14:33 Dungeon European Release

[h=3]In The Games Department[/h] Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Following its reveal in CoroCoro on Monday night, The Pokémon Company has now announced the US name of the latest Pokémon. Ninfia, the newest evolution of the Pokémon, Eevee, shall be known in English as Sylveon, with its German name being Feelinara and French being Nymphali. No further details were given about this Pokémon, but CoroCoro said that more secrets will be revealed about it next month. We have some new screenshots featuring Sylveon in our section. Click the image to go to it

******"class: fooevo, colspan: 2"]Sylveon Footage*******
[/TR]
******"class: cen, colspan: 2"]

[/TR]

[h=3]In The Games Department[/h] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
For those of you in Europe, the new game Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity has been announced for release in the continent on May 17th 2013. This game is due out in America next month and came out in Japan last November. Click our image to go to our section

[h=3]In The Anime Department[/h] Pokémon Black & White - Episode Pictures
As usual, I have done pictures from the episode that aired in Japan today. This episode features Ash & Co. entering the Floccesy Ranch where they learn that the rancher is trying to teach her Ampharos Thunderpunch. The AniméDex has been updated with the massive contents of this episode. Click the picture to go to the gallery but be warned however as they contain spoilers;

[SUB]-- Delivered by Feed43 service[/SUB]

More...

Crystal_Knight

Dragon Tamer
Sylveon is so... PINK! *lol* okay exactly WHAT kind of evolution gets that COLOR? The name almost sounds like it might be a Steel-type but it doesn't even have the typical steel-type metalic look the other steel-types have...

And in the picture it almost looks like its doing fire type attacks, but we ALREADY have a fire type for Eevee. But those feelers on its neck reminds me of that Unova region fighting type weasel, so it might be a fighting type, but shouldn't it evolve into something that stands on two legs? *lol*

HetaOni

Chesaught
Huh, and we all thought it would be Nympheon.

AyameTori

solitude sometimes is best society
That last attack looked liked Swift, but the second attack is confusing me, it looked like playing cards (Trump Card?) but my guess is mainly Normal but flying may be possible?

TrainerStarz

Trainer frm da Starz
Im thinking normal Type as well..BUT. Its way too pink so maybe the the normal evolution for a female Eevee and the gunna be a normal evolution for a male Eevee coming out. Theres also a possibility it could be a flying type, it kinda reminds me of Skyla

Ebon

Falling...
Huh. For Sylveons type my bets on it being a Flying type. Firstly, the bows remind me of bows on a generic kite. Slyveon in general looks very 'airy' especially her ears, tail, and its light coloring. So I think its design might've been based on air or clouds (If it is indeed Flying). (I noticed that the 'points' of its ears and tail are rounded, kinda like fluffy clouds.) It also has a very evening cloud orange-pink coloring scheme. But I think most importantly, its lighter in weight then Jolteon... Now making it the lightest Eeveelution and probably going along with the air scheme. Just a little tidbit but I looked up 'Syl' out of curiousity and got 'Sylph' which is a invisible creature whos element is air.

I just really hope its not a normal type personally.