• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon X & Y: Worldwide Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
In my case, as much as I want to get it, I don't have either 3DS or 2DS yet since the money goes to my college education fee. Sigh...
So I couldn't get this game unfortunately until like either Christmas or my birthday next year along with a 3DSXL / 3DS / 2DS.
Yes I made a rule to myself that I won't watch any pokemon walkthrough on youtube until I get to complete the game myself (unless I desperately need a guide on something)

Alli

The company I ordered the games from managed to send the games to wrong address on the other side of the country! I'm furious right now.

TopDecking Shinobi

I've seen Friend Code topics for other generations but haven't found one for this one, figured I'd ask if anyone wants to exchange 3ds friend codes for when X&Y is out/etc. If you want to here's mine, and so we don't clog up the thread with posts you can just PM and we'll exchange them there.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1469-6412

outoftheordinary

Dreaming of Greece
The company I ordered the games from managed to send the games to wrong address on the other side of the country! I'm furious right now.

Oh, wow...I'd be SO angry. I'm sorry, that really sucks.

outoftheordinary

Dreaming of Greece
I'm on my way down there now to demand the games. Hopefully someone down there Will understand the situation and let me have the games.

Good luck.

xenard

This is going to be the longest day ever!!! And it's pouring outside. Guess I'll finish breeding now.

Tsutaja1996

1391973_10201715141297095_1892021201_n.jpg

My Pokemon Y arrived this morning, absolutely worth the wait!^^ I have been playing for around an hour, such a beautiful game in terms of looks and sound ^o^)/

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
Considering every country has their own GMT's, when exactly eShop is going to release the games digitally? Is it based on GMT+0? Or, do we have any chance to download the games on 11th, since some of the countries will be on 12th in that case?

Tf916

Parappa the Rapper
Considering every country has their own GMT's, when exactly eShop is going to release the games digitally? Is it based on GMT+0? Or, do we have any chance to download the games on 11th, since some of the countries will be on 12th in that case?

Midnight Tonight.

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
Midnight Tonight.

Thanks, but that's not the answer I was looking for. After all, it could be tonight for you while it can be morning for me. Is there any GMT or any country set for the midnight release? UK perhaps with GMT+0?

TopDecking Shinobi

Thanks, but that's not the answer I was looking for. After all, it could be tonight for you while it can be morning for me. Is there any GMT or any country set for the midnight release? UK perhaps with GMT+0?

I live on the eastern US, and from what I hear it's midnight here for the eShop.

storm12

Weather Bearer
I preordered by pokemon x today from Game. Are you guys telling me I can get it today?!?!

it seems that way- I got a text from Game this morning saying that it has arrived and it is reserved for 48 hours... wow I am so tempted to go and get it soon...

pringlesuk

Hi All,

First post - but to tell those that are desperate and local that the games are on the shelf in Sainsburys in Luton Barton area. Just picked up a copy of X for £29.99 :)

Zamin

Hey, mine has arrived a day early! I have chosen Fennekin.

3DS friend code: 1478-4001-3509

I would love to link up with people!

Reply to this or PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.