1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokémon X & Y: Worldwide Release

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation VI Discussion' started by bobandbill, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. demson12

demson12 Member

Well I have not received a text from them, but it won't hurt to go and ask. I be going at half 4 GMT, hope not to be dissapointed.

2. TopDecking Shinobi

TopDecking Shinobi Well-Known Member

Added you :3

3. Alli

Alli Well-Known Member

Thanks! I just recieved the games!

4. outoftheordinary

outoftheordinary Dreaming of Greece

:D Glad everything worked out okay!

5. MasterofArcanine

MasterofArcanine Pokecollection Maste

Oh Boy! only 16 hrs to go til release. I only have 25 hrs til I can get my games. Does anyone know if the Torchic event is over wifi or through the PGL? Also Zamin I will add you in a few moments.

6. Zamin

Zamin Well-Known Member

Nice I have added you back!

7. Bundy

Bundy Member

Just got a message from my gamestore like literally 7 seconds ago wich told me I am allowed to pick up my copy of Pokemon Y now, can't explain how happy I am at this moment :D

8. Tommyb2405

Tommyb2405 Well-Known Member

Received my copies a couple of hours ago. currently searching or Pikachu haha i will not go any further until i have him :p Great Game so far.

9. Senrab

Senrab Well-Known Member

Tomorrow is so far away! D:

10. MasterofArcanine

MasterofArcanine Pokecollection Maste

I know! I just wish my Gamestop would give it to me early. I only work 4 and half hrs today so I am done by 2. Which means I would have a good amount of time to play. Tommrow come soon please.

11. Wulava

Wulava Chuffed to bits Staff Member Moderator

12. demson12

demson12 Member

Did you get your message for Pokemon X from GAME?

13. MrDuck

MrDuck Well-Known Member

Here I was planning to go get my game tomorrow, but just got a message that I can go get it now (currently 2.15pm here on the 11th and just so happens that I only had class until 1pm). I really can't describe how happy I am now :D.

14. xenard

xenard Member

I have added you

15. Zyon

Zyon NUM NUM NUM

I got back home early, still have to wait a full day until I get my copies of X and Y(No midnight release either considering my Gamestop is in a Mall, doesn't open until Noon). Just less then 17 hours to go now(but actually 24 hours until I can get mine :p)
    My work schedule is so messed up I don't think I have to go back to work until Monday. Meaning I'm gonna get two whole days to play :D

16. Bundy

Bundy Member

It was for Pokemon Y and the shop name is Game Mania.

I assume that you are from the netherlands too and are going to pick your game from game mania also ? :D

17. MrDuck

MrDuck Well-Known Member

Belgium, and yes game mania too ;).

18. akiratron

akiratron Member

I got the message too, I was in a meeting at the time and I had the biggest grin on my face. I couldnt wait to get out to pick up my copy.

So much for the worldwide release date of the 12th haha, the leaks must have pushed Nintendo to do it.

Nowhere is selling the strategy guide at the moment due to some shipping problem which is a shame, looking forward to seeing the secrets/mechanics.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2013
  19. confuser987

confuser987 Well-Known Member

I am pretty surprised Gamestop will release it early because it should be disallowed to do so. When does your Gamestop store usually open? Because I haven't received a message from Gamestop but the store I preordered opens around 10 am today.

20. Tf916

Tf916 Parappa the Rapper

If they are doing it, then it must be certain stores doing so since i haven't heard a thing from mine but they are doing a Midnight release..

Where is people hearing about the Strategy Guide having Shipping Problems??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.