• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon X & Y: Worldwide Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

akiratron

I am pretty surprised Gamestop will release it early because it should be disallowed to do so. When does your Gamestop store usually open? Because I haven't received a message from Gamestop but the store I preordered opens around 10 am today.

It's GAME in the UK. All the retail shops in the UK have released the game a day early.

I'm just soft resetting for a female Chespin.

So far the music and animations are really good. Can't wait to explore.

Got my copy of Y today from GAME in the post at around 20 to 8 in the morning =D E-mailed them last night regarding the whole Facebook "Processing orders now" thing and they confirmed that my order was sent out on the date my email said, NOT at the time they posted the status on Facebook. Just in case people are actually still waiting for their order with GAME and are worrying! =)

Brilliant game so far! Not even made it to the second gym yet as there are SO many Pokemon to catch xD Being kept very busy and it was so worth the wait!

MegaAbsol

Got my game, GAME said that since everyone else is releasing the games in the UK early they might as well haha...

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
ANd yet us people in America are not breaking the street date =.= if only a miracle happened

Mcewan07

When my pre order never arrived this morning was upset, so my husband took me to my local argos to get the y game (got x on pre order). I am now happily sitting catching all that I can. So far love how the game looks x

skittlepup

Braixen is MINE ;)
ANd yet us people in America are not breaking the street date =.= if only a miracle happened
My friend *claims* she got her game last Sunday from Amazon....

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
Japanese eShop download is underway, I can't stand the feeling I'm waiting all here for the midnight launch of the games.

skittlepup

Braixen is MINE ;)
I'm wishing on the off-chance that my local GameStop calls to tell me I can pick up my game today... probably not going to happen, seeing that the one in the mall was strict about the release date. Though it could be different, as the people in m local(er) one are different.. Most likely won't get to play it until 11pm tomorrow though 'cuz I have a band competition...

Tf916

Parappa the Rapper
I hope so also even through they are doing a Midnight launch for them.

skittlepup

Braixen is MINE ;)
I hope so also even through they are doing a Midnight launch for them.
Neither of my local GameStops are listed as those doing the Midnight Launch, so I'd have to travel like 21 miles to get to the nearest one... My mom was just like "That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard."

Tf916

Parappa the Rapper
Neither of my local GameStops are listed as those doing the Midnight Launch, so I'd have to travel like 21 miles to get to the nearest one... My mom was just like "That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard."

Mine wasn't going to do until the Manager said "I am reversing there decision and doing one on Friday night".
My mom would have said the same thing if she had to drive me that far. lol

grem333

I am hoping to get my game tonight from Walmart. Showing up around 11pm on the off-chance they will sell it to me a little before midnight. I have been so unlucky in my attempts to get the game early the last week- I sent my poor husband to all of the Gamestops, Walmarts, Targets, and K-marts every day this week after work to see if they would sell it early... :(

I am so excited to (possibly) get it tonight! Wish me luck!

Giblie

Dragon Pokemon Fan
My sister and I will be picking up our games tomorrow! Yay! :D My brother took my sister to GameStop yesterday and reserved our copies. As well got the Shiny Giratina on my Black and White 2 and on my sister's White and Black 2. We will both be getting both X and Y. Though I have been so jealous of the people that already have the game. ;445;

My GameStop won't be doing a midnight launch but they are opening a little earlier to tomorrow.

Last edited:

skittlepup

Braixen is MINE ;)
Mine wasn't going to do until the Manager said "I am reversing there decision and doing one on Friday night".
My mom would have said the same thing if she had to drive me that far. lol
She thinks Pokemon is for kids and doesn't see why I want to play it. e.e
Whatever, at least I'm getting it.

Why can't my local GameStop open at 9 tomorrow? Then I could at least play it for an hour before band! .-.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
My parents are the same thing, they think its just for kids, dont understand why im still playing it at 24 years old .-.

I might get mine early tomorrow but wont play much, my brothers and I are doing a suprise party for them, they retired this year

akiratron

To all those who have not got the game yet remember "the best things come to those who wait"
You can download the Torchic too. 3 Generations of starters on one team if you want.

Did anyone SR for Nature or Gender?

Status
Not open for further replies.