• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon X & Y: Worldwide Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

skittlepup

Braixen is MINE ;)
My parents are the same thing, they think its just for kids, dont understand why im still playing it at 24 years old .-.

I might get mine early tomorrow but wont play much, my brothers and I are doing a suprise party for them, they retired this year
That's sweet of you to do that for your parents :3

My dad, from what I've seen, frankly does not care. lol

outoftheordinary

Dreaming of Greece
My parents are the same thing, they think its just for kids, dont understand why im still playing it at 24 years old .-.

I might get mine early tomorrow but wont play much, my brothers and I are doing a suprise party for them, they retired this year

Haha, my dad thinks the same. He's like, "you're 20, why are you still playing games for kids?"

Parents just don't understand :p

outoftheordinary

Dreaming of Greece
Just ran down to my GAME store, and THEY HAD IT! YAY! Well my night is sorted now!

http://oi39.*******.com/33f7y9u.jpg

Awesome! I can't wait to get X >_>

Sito

Shiny Breeder
So excited about getting X/Y at midnight, :( wish i had the game already, already see a lot of people with the games, they are so lucky.

demson12

Just ran down to my GAME store, and THEY HAD IT! YAY! Well my night is sorted now!

http://oi39.*******.com/33f7y9u.jpg

That's good news, I've preordered mine, and I hope I can get it, though they have not message me. Did they have the strategy guide by any chance?

Daisymareep

Beware the cuteness
I really want to go to midnight release but mom think I being impatient ( I am 20 by the way). I just want get some hours in since I wont be able to play since I have to work on Saturday and wont be done until 5 p.m. T.T

Nevermind, I convice her. I can finally get it. :)

Last edited:

storm12

Weather Bearer
Just got a message from my gamestore like literally 7 seconds ago wich told me I am allowed to pick up my copy of Pokemon Y now, can't explain how happy I am at this moment :D

Dude, it's not worth it ¬_¬ Game are retailing for £39.99 whereas you can apparently pick it up in Tesco for 30 pounds.... Game take the pee pee, I am so fuming :L just got back from there and hell no am I paying an extra ten pounds for some flimsy preorder bonus!

EDIT: Damn Asda and Tesco have jumped up to 33 pounds! I just have just preordered from Asda when it was 28 :L

Last edited:

xenard

Change of plans! My Gamestop is opening early tomorrow!! Now my schedule is as follows: 6am feed and walk the dog. 6:30 eat breakfast, get dressed. 6:55 run to Gamestop and wait for the door to open.

Sponge

GameStop rang me today telling me they were selling the game, except they rang 5 minutes before the last bus went into town and town is 10 miles away.

Luckily I'll be able to get into town tomorrow so they'll still be holding on to the game.

storm12

Weather Bearer
Is it just me that is fairly peed off that GAME are selling it for £40 instore when this is by far the most expensive price I have seen? For them breaking street date too ¬_¬ I mean, it is 35 on their website even! But just because they are stocking it now they are charging us that much more? Nah, that doesn't wash with me. Though, they are selling the case there for 9.99 if you buy it with anything else instore, which is better than elsewhere ¬_¬

Damn, now I might have to go back and buy the case too! Grrr £50!

Anyone got confirmation of what the preorder bonus is like, it was a little pokeball thing right?

Taylor516

My closest gamestop (which is fourty miles away :/) Is doing nothing special, so, my fiance and I will be there right at ten to get our games. He's getting Y, I'm getting X and the strategy guide as well. I'm jealous of those who have the game already, but, at least it's only until tomorrow! Then I can finally have my Pyroar :) By the way, does anyone know how long you have to play to be able to get the downloadable Torchic? Just long enough to get the dex right? I hope it isn't too long, I'd rather sit in the parking lot and play until time to get my Torchic than drive all the way home and come back on another date for my Torchic.

Daisymareep

Beware the cuteness
Is it just me that is fairly peed off that GAME are selling it for £40 instore when this is by far the most expensive price I have seen? For them breaking street date too ¬_¬ I mean, it is 35 on their website even! But just because they are stocking it now they are charging us that much more? Nah, that doesn't wash with me. Though, they are selling the case there for 9.99 if you buy it with anything else instore, which is better than elsewhere ¬_¬

Anyone got confirmation of what the preorder bonus is like, it was a little pokeball thing right?

I had check see how much that was in Us dollar. My god, that is a lot.

I check my gamestop bonus and we get a two poster. I don't really want a poster.

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。

Excuse me but, having the most wanted game earlier than the others are more important than giving 5-10 pounds more in my opinion.

storm12

Weather Bearer
Excuse me but, having the most wanted game earlier than the others are more important than giving 5-10 pounds more in my opinion.

Well sorry for being a tightwad and not getting ripped off and misled because I can't wait twenty four hours ¬_¬ 8 pounds is quite a lot to willynilly throw away, considering my student finance hasn't come through yet :S

Lukechu

Just had a call from Game saying they have the games in now, does that mean we can pick them up today?

I got mine at 10:45am this morning!:D So happy. Barely got to play it though, and just got in. Playing it for reeeelz now. :3

Last edited:

ihartsnape

Evil Dark Lord
Best Buy just sent me an email saying my copy was ready for pickup. I decided to call instead of driving down there, and the employee told me yes they do have them but can't sell them until tomorrow. It's going to be about 27 1/2 hours before I'm able to pick my copy up.

Status
Not open for further replies.