• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon X & Y: Worldwide Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

RNG_Reporter

Headed to the store right now. Still have no idea which version to get.

ImpendingChaos

Just got back from the midnight release!!! Very excited, hopefully I'll be able to play for 3-4 hours before getting too tired

Did they have the strategy guide at the store? I was looking to get one when I go to the store because I didn't want to order it online.

LucarioMan101

HGSS ftw!!!!!!
Can anyone verify exactly how many blocks you need for the game? I have 14610 open on my 3ds. I heard it's about 14000. Should I be safe?

CA-Eevee

YEAH! It's done. Took me a little over an hour, where I was expecting 2.

CA-Eevee

Can anyone verify exactly how many blocks you need for the game? I have 14610 open on my 3ds. I heard it's about 14000. Should I be safe?

It's 13801, you'll be fine

LucarioMan101

HGSS ftw!!!!!!
Wait. Just got it. Woah. Even though I live in California, it's letting me download it now. F*** YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

RNG_Reporter

In my possession! In and out.

Thank you WalMart.

Pokemon X. I had to do it. I'm sorry Yveltel and Heracross. :(

I've picked the blue option all my life, can't change now.

LittleEvil

Veteran Trainer
Squee! I have the game in my hands now. Goodbye sleep!

jdmi012

Downloading Y! Chespin, Sylveon, Yveltal, and Kalos here I come! This has been about 20 minutes and it's going nowhere. I'm gonna crash for a few hours and see later how far along it's going.

RNG_Reporter

My instagram is going to be poppin.

RNG_Reporter

So dumb.

You can either be a blonde with blue eyes or a brunette with brown eyes.

I'm blonde with brown eyes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.