1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokémon X & Y: Worldwide Release

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation VI Discussion' started by bobandbill, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CA-Eevee

CA-Eevee Member

You can always change your hair color later. I got green eyes, that option is not even available.

2. SergantGold

SergantGold Based Feebas

*Ordered it on amazon*
    *has to wait 9 more hours*

Gonna be the nine most excrusiating hours of my life

3. KumaPanda

KumaPanda Psyduck is cute <3

What time does amazon normally deliver their stuff? I preordered my game on amazon and it's barely midnight over here. Just a few more hours to go...

4. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

Amazon is not a logistics company - they do not deliver anything, regardless of time.

Certainly if it shipped, they provided you with a tracking number to consult as opposed to asking here, where no one really can help determine where your game is?

5. Hunter Zolomon

Hunter Zolomon Into the Shadows Staff Member

Well, I guess UPS won't be delivering my game until Monday, and I spent $11 on overnight shipping i'm pretty ticked off right now. Everyone's in game, and I get to wait two more days.....

6. TopDecking Shinobi

TopDecking Shinobi Well-Known Member

Since there isn't any shiny threads for X & Y yet I'll post this here. It was less than 15 resets...

[​IMG]

7. Erron Black

Erron Black The Outlaw

Wow! Maybe Shinies are easier to get I have heard about 5 cases of someone getting a Shiny. My Game still has about a good 30-45 minutes to download...

8. Missingno. Master

Missingno. Master Poison-type Trainer

The same was said at the beginning of the past two generations, though. Technically we can't prove that there isn't an increased chance of Shinies, but at the same time, it's not all that likely.

9. RNG_Reporter

RNG_Reporter Well-Known Member

Shiny. And modest. Wow.

10. Erron Black

Erron Black The Outlaw

True, but with Gamefreak this Gen they threw us a lot of things we Never saw coming. Like Mega Evos, Fairy Type, 69 New Pokémon, and a Long and huge Storymode!

11. Hunter Zolomon

You guy's don't even know how tempted I am right now to download Pokemon X on Eshop...

I wanna play so bad, and my Pokemon Y won't be here until Monday. Sorry if it sounds like i'm whining....Ugh!

12. Erron Black

Erron Black The Outlaw

It's Ok, I was gonna wait til midnight to get X at Walmart, but 30 mins before Midnight I saw it was on Eshop so decided to Download it! Don't do it though! It takes well over an hour just to get 3/4 of the way downloaded.

13. Hunter Zolomon

My internet download speed is terrible since I have DSL....The download would probably take 6 hours for me and that's not even a joke.

14. RNG_Reporter

GF did a lot of things this generation for convenience. I can see how shiny pokemon being more common something they added.

15. RNG_Reporter

I keep on getting neutral natured Froakie. What are you doing to me Game Freak.

16. Erron Black

Erron Black The Outlaw

Yikes...My Internet speed is Bad but yet pretty good. Looks like I got the Unfortunate connection this time! -.- I keep glancing over at my 3ds to see if it is close to finishing or is finished, Lol not really any change when I look xD

17. I love how the game needs more blocks available than are available on the SD Card provided. Was a real hassle finding one. Got it now, and am downloading,

18. RNG_Reporter

Timid Froakie! Finally! Let the game begin.

20/9/10/11/10/13

11 spatk and 13 speed seems 1 point too low. But it'll do.

19. Hunter Zolomon

Yeah my internet works great for everything, but downloading...I don't have much of a choice for internet out where I live. It's either I use DSL or Dial-Up, and screw Dial-Up this isn't 1998 anymore. The waiting part sucks....I hope your game downloads quicker.

20. Akwakwak

Akwakwak Chu Chu Yeah!

The midnight release went well I even ran into an old high school buddy. It was an interesting experience to say the least now I'm off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.