• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon X & Y: Worldwide Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

CA-Eevee

So dumb.

You can either be a blonde with blue eyes or a brunette with brown eyes.

I'm blonde with brown eyes!!!

You can always change your hair color later. I got green eyes, that option is not even available.

SergantGold

Based Feebas
*Ordered it on amazon*
*has to wait 9 more hours*

Gonna be the nine most excrusiating hours of my life

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
What time does amazon normally deliver their stuff? I preordered my game on amazon and it's barely midnight over here. Just a few more hours to go...

BCVM22

Amazon is not a logistics company - they do not deliver anything, regardless of time.

Certainly if it shipped, they provided you with a tracking number to consult as opposed to asking here, where no one really can help determine where your game is?

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Well, I guess UPS won't be delivering my game until Monday, and I spent $11 on overnight shipping i'm pretty ticked off right now. Everyone's in game, and I get to wait two more days.....

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Wow! Maybe Shinies are easier to get I have heard about 5 cases of someone getting a Shiny. My Game still has about a good 30-45 minutes to download...

The same was said at the beginning of the past two generations, though. Technically we can't prove that there isn't an increased chance of Shinies, but at the same time, it's not all that likely.

RNG_Reporter

Shiny. And modest. Wow.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
The same was said at the beginning of the past two generations, though. Technically we can't prove that there isn't an increased chance of Shinies, but at the same time, it's not all that likely.

True, but with Gamefreak this Gen they threw us a lot of things we Never saw coming. Like Mega Evos, Fairy Type, 69 New Pokémon, and a Long and huge Storymode!

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
You guy's don't even know how tempted I am right now to download Pokemon X on Eshop...

I wanna play so bad, and my Pokemon Y won't be here until Monday. Sorry if it sounds like i'm whining....Ugh!

Erron Black

The Outlaw
You guy's don't even know how tempted I am right now to download Pokemon X on Eshop...

I wanna play so bad, and my Pokemon Y won't be here until Monday. Sorry if it sounds like i'm whining....Ugh!

It's Ok, I was gonna wait til midnight to get X at Walmart, but 30 mins before Midnight I saw it was on Eshop so decided to Download it! Don't do it though! It takes well over an hour just to get 3/4 of the way downloaded.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
It's Ok, I was gonna wait til midnight to get X at Walmart, but 30 mins before Midnight I saw it was on Eshop so decided to Download it! Don't do it though! It takes well over an hour just to get 3/4 of the way downloaded.

My internet download speed is terrible since I have DSL....The download would probably take 6 hours for me and that's not even a joke.

RNG_Reporter

GF did a lot of things this generation for convenience. I can see how shiny pokemon being more common something they added.

RNG_Reporter

I keep on getting neutral natured Froakie. What are you doing to me Game Freak.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
My internet download speed is terrible since I have DSL....The download would probably take 6 hours for me and that's not even a joke.

Yikes...My Internet speed is Bad but yet pretty good. Looks like I got the Unfortunate connection this time! -.- I keep glancing over at my 3ds to see if it is close to finishing or is finished, Lol not really any change when I look xD

I love how the game needs more blocks available than are available on the SD Card provided. Was a real hassle finding one. Got it now, and am downloading,

RNG_Reporter

Timid Froakie! Finally! Let the game begin.

20/9/10/11/10/13

11 spatk and 13 speed seems 1 point too low. But it'll do.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Yikes...My Internet speed is Bad but yet pretty good. Looks like I got the Unfortunate connection this time! -.- I keep glancing over at my 3ds to see if it is close to finishing or is finished, Lol not really any change when I look xD

Yeah my internet works great for everything, but downloading...I don't have much of a choice for internet out where I live. It's either I use DSL or Dial-Up, and screw Dial-Up this isn't 1998 anymore. The waiting part sucks....I hope your game downloads quicker.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
The midnight release went well I even ran into an old high school buddy. It was an interesting experience to say the least now I'm off.

Status
Not open for further replies.