• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon X & Y: Worldwide Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceOfSpadez

I Am The Law
How about you battle with all of your rivals like the BW demo?

R_N

So judging by masuda's twitter of him at the World Hobby Fair, I'll guess that his message is just showing off the Pokemon XY stuff (it looks like the Pokemon Smash people did a battle on stage) present there.

I've got the games preordered but I'm thinking I might download a copy from the eShop when it goes live. I noticed Animal Crossing was available a day earlier than the release date, plus Japan is about 8 hours ahead of UK time so the eShop may be the quickest way to get your hands on a copy. Really like the ease of having all my games on the SD card anyway so I'm swaying towards it.

dman_dustin

The official Pokemon twitter posted something about 2 hours back saying that Masuda is recording a special message to X&Y fans worldwide. Maybe it's the announcement of the demo?

Hopefully it's nothing too bad, as in some horrible news or something. Because if it's not bad news or tragic news, then that means everything is "right" in the world at least as far as the Pokemon world is concerned.

R_N

Hopefully it's nothing too bad, as in some horrible news or something. Because if it's not bad news or tragic news, then that means everything is "right" in the world at least as far as the Pokemon world is concerned.

If it was "bad" news they would probably phrase it differently

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan

They wouldn't announced bad news, they would just outrigth say them, by telling us he is making an announcement the point is to get us excited not "bad news".

adamfitz

poké-lover
Really sorry to be off topic, but does the Masuda announcement start now?

Haven't heard anything about it starting now
Only that its coming soon

Coller23

Aggron Extraordinair
Blue 3DS looks amazing...until you realize that you could just decal the original blue 3DS with Yveltal and Xerneas yourself lol.

Good luck getting it as good as it is there unless your a master engraver

JohnLee

Also, there is this special version, but it's only a Pokemon Center exclusive.

http://i44.*******.com/2uz9gcw.jpg

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Question to people, I'm assuming if I buy that special 3DS pack, I cant makea system transfer from my old 3ds to this one because it will just delete the pre instaled game? I would love to buy one of this but I won't lose all the games, etc I already have/unlocked and I dont wantto lose the pre instaled game either.

Edit; Googled it, so I'll post for interested people apparently it merges the aplications from Eshop, so no we dont lose the preinstaled games, yay if there is an European version I'm getting that maybe.

Last edited:

JohnLee

Question to people, I'm assuming if I buy that special 3DS pack, I cant makea system transfer from my old 3ds to this one because it will just delete the pre instaled game? I would love to buy one of this but I won't lose all the games, etc I already have/unlocked and I dont wantto lose the pre instaled game either.

Here's this helpful page from nintendo's website. By looking at the graph, it looks like the installed games that you've downloaded will transfer over to the 3DS XL.

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/3ds/en_na/data_transfer.jsp

diakyu

Oh god, It just came to me that the days changing is simultaneous. The slow wait while other regions get their games mere hours before I get mine is gonna kill me.

And It'll also kill nintendo's eshop servers.

storm12

Weather Bearer
Soooo, the way I see it- I don't think we will see these new 3DS editions outside of Japan =S tbh, they're kinda random anyway [not sour grapes :p]- why blue and Gold?? Wouldn't Red and Blue been more apt? Or if Gold, then why not a contrast colour for the other? RANDOM :p The design on the Gold one certainly makes me think of tribal Nordic patterns, so perhaps the Norse thing with the Legends is a good shout? Also, Forests and Skies.... JEEEEZ why won't they reveal the Legend TYPES! AAAAHHHH!! They've basically given us half of it! Or at least I think they have, otherwise wtf?!

The trolling, the absolute trolling, me no likes it anymore =[

R_N

Soooo, the way I see it- I don't think we will see these new 3DS editions outside of Japan =S tbh, they're kinda random anyway [not sour grapes :p]- why blue and Gold?? Wouldn't Red and Blue been more apt? Or if Gold, then why not a contrast colour for the other? RANDOM :p The design on the Gold one certainly makes me think of tribal Nordic patterns, so perhaps the Norse thing with the Legends is a good shout? Also, Forests and Skies.... JEEEEZ why won't they reveal the Legend TYPES! AAAAHHHH!! They've basically given us half of it! Or at least I think they have, otherwise wtf?!

The trolling, the absolute trolling, me no likes it anymore =[

We will almost certainly get the blue one. That's the standard built-in 3ds xl and we always get those.

The gold one is a pokemon center exclusive and the chance of it coming over are probably very low.

Status
Not open for further replies.