• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon X & Y: Worldwide Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
This thread is for the "biggest scoop of the century".

I think that the biggest thing is mainly hype to the game and nothing more. For me, something big is like the June E3 witht he reveal of Fairy type. Also, remember that the audience of CoroCoro are kids and haven't see BW coverage, DP coverage, etc.

What could be deserved something like that?
-Dual-typed attacks (PokeBeach rumours): This could be a boom.
-A very different pathway if you play Pokemon X and Pokemon Y.
-I don't think aout something more:

Which I don't thoink is a big scoop?
-New pokemon. (is expected, man)
-The new sidequest* of the game.
-More Gym Leaders.
-The Fairy type chart.
-More older pokemon with Fairy type.
.More about Team Flare.

*Wuth one exceptions: If they decided to return Contest and OLM is having "a cold" because the low-ish ratings of the anime like I and my favorite friend suspect.

skittlepup

Braixen is MINE ;)
Since I'll likely go to GameStop to get one of those shiny Dialgas I'll be able to ask about these bonuses.
But I can imagine their answers being something like "Don't believe everything you hear on the internet." >.<

Tf916

Parappa the Rapper
Will a 4GB memory SD card be big enough to download X or Y without any problems?

nuzamaki90

This thread is for the "biggest scoop of the century".

I think that the biggest thing is mainly hype to the game and nothing more. For me, something big is like the June E3 witht he reveal of Fairy type. Also, remember that the audience of CoroCoro are kids and haven't see BW coverage, DP coverage, etc.

What could be deserved something like that?
-Dual-typed attacks (PokeBeach rumours): This could be a boom.
-A very different pathway if you play Pokemon X and Pokemon Y.
-I don't think aout something more:

Which I don't thoink is a big scoop?
-New pokemon. (is expected, man)
-The new sidequest* of the game.
-More Gym Leaders.
-The Fairy type chart.
-More older pokemon with Fairy type.
.More about Team Flare.

*Wuth one exceptions: If they decided to return Contest and OLM is having "a cold" because the low-ish ratings of the anime like I and my favorite friend suspect.

What people are forgetting is "biggest scoop of the century" isn't necessarily talking about one thing. The whole Pokemon section of the magazine could be chock-ful of information about the games. Back in 2010, CoroCoro basically did the same thing by releasing the Master Document, the White Document, and the Black Document, which were all silly names for the magazine showing more about the games than they usually do.

My guess is that they reveal like 7+ new Pokemon, a bunch of new features, a bunch of new characters, some info on the anime, and then call it a day.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Will a 4GB memory SD card be big enough to download X or Y without any problems?

As long as you have sufficient space for the required amount, then you'll be okay.
It is also preferred that you have an additional space for extra data that the game might download in the future.

Tf916

Parappa the Rapper
As long as you have sufficient space for the required amount, then you'll be okay.
It is also preferred that you have an additional space for extra data that the game might download in the future.

Ahh thanks, looks like i got enough space for it and then some since i don't really download thing's from the Eshop.

Ivoright

I am back! Probably.
I'm not too fussed about the storage size, since I'll be buying the physical game.
Good for me, I guess.

NoNotJames

Infinite
I pre-ordered my game from EB Games in Australia a few weeks ago and I'm glad that it's finally confirmed that we also get a pre-order bonus of the cartridge-holding pokeball. The same as that one from somewhere.

toxictwinkie

I pre-ordered my game from EB Games in Australia a few weeks ago and I'm glad that it's finally confirmed that we also get a pre-order bonus of the cartridge-holding pokeball. The same as that one from somewhere.

As soon as a read that I jumped straight to EB Games Australia Website and it's true C:. I Already pre-ordered a couple of months ago but obviously didn't get the pre-order bonus at the time. I better go back to that EB Games and get one before they run out. Unless I don't have to worry about that problem? Ill give them a call to put one away for me.

UPDATE! I gave them a call and the girl said you get the pre-order bonus when you pick up the game, and it's first comes first serve, so if the the 50 people pre-ordered but they only have 20 bonuses to give out, the first 20 people would get the pre-order bonus. That's what the girl on the phone said to me. Phew. I should be okay as I pre-ordered Pokemon X when not a lot of pre-orders where happening (I asked, out of curiosity). Kool Kool.

Last edited:

NoNotJames

Infinite
UPDATE! I gave them a call and the girl said you get the pre-order bonus when you pick up the game, and it's first comes first serve, so if the the 50 people pre-ordered but they only have 20 bonuses to give out, the first 20 people would get the pre-order bonus. That's what the girl on the phone said to me. Phew. I should be okay as I pre-ordered Pokemon X when not a lot of pre-orders where happening (I asked, out of curiosity). Kool Kool.

That's good to know! I hope they have enough in stock but I'm also clueless as to how many people in my area pre-ordered. I'll be at EB Games really early on October 12 then!

Ninfia-Fan

I've pre-ordered Pokemon X from JB HI FI, but they don't have the preorder bonus. Oh well, I'll live.
Apparently X and Y are coming out right on the deadline of October 12th. At least, at the store I pre-ordered from.

kangle4

That's good to know! I hope they have enough in stock but I'm also clueless as to how many people in my area pre-ordered. I'll be at EB Games really early on October 12 then!

Hopefully they have a midnight release for the games on the Friday night.

toxictwinkie

I've pre-ordered Pokemon X from JB HI FI, but they don't have the preorder bonus. Oh well, I'll live.
Apparently X and Y are coming out right on the deadline of October 12th. At least, at the store I pre-ordered from.

Yeah, I'm pre-ordered X already. I was thinking of getting Pokemon Y from either JB-HI-FI or Gametraders to get the other pre-order bonus, lets hope they announce something soon.

GerudoPrince

Desert Glider
Thanks for the Australian pre-order tips! :D the pokeball is nice, but i'll probably go with whatever is cheapest, hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.