• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon X & Y: Worldwide Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberworrier94

Story Writer
Not to be rude, but allow us to show you this: http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/archive/08-07-2013/
And now we leave you to think upon your actions you have done.

Ignoring that, anyone in the New York area going to Nintendo World if there is a X and Y launch party, I'm just asking cause I might go that day if I complete all there is to do in Comic Con.

Tf916

Parappa the Rapper
Would anybody know the Discount at game when you buy the guide with the game, if there is one..

dman_dustin

@Chomper4 is NOT a reliable source. To know it, that user spammed the blog of Masaaki Iwane to try to get spoilers about the Pokemon Anime in April 2012.

If there's a Nintendo Direct, it will be later this month. It's hoighly likely that there will be a Pokemon Direct before release in September. However, Nintendo are unpredictable (we can guess when CoroCoro is released, but not when Nintendo released "Direct"s.

I'm sorry but LOL.

Chomper4 was NOT the first person that told people about the Nintendo Direct (maybe in this thread, but there are many threads). So your argument doesn't work.

Secondly, if Nintendo says there's a Nintendo Direct....there's a Nintendo Direct.

Bariokie

rock dog
BOOOOM dman_dustin uses his special move against nymphia!
IT IS A OHKOOOOOOO!

No but seriously it was clearly explained in the past page.
And I don't expect toomuch, my biggest hope is an Demo tough (;

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
This post is a reply from the Dex Thread.
This belongs here:

Nope, doesn't seem like it :(

I think they left out XY from the Nintendo Direct because they are probably saving it in time with CoroCoro's huge information blowout in this month's issue. It's not really disappointing if you ask me about it.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
This belongs here:

I think they left out XY from the Nintendo Direct because they are probably saving it in time with CoroCoro's huge information blowout in this month's issue. It's not really disappointing if you ask me about it.

Which is why I didn't expect anything from the video pertaining to X & Y news, we are just five days away from getting information, having news in the presentation would be redundant.

dman_dustin

This belongs here:

I don't know, I think it's rather annoying that Japan got exclusive content for at least a month or so, that the English didn't get (or other languages for that matter). And even got a Pokemon Oorotto, out of it.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
This belongs here:

I slightly disagree, since Corocoro update isn't really being hyped out by any other place besides Corocoro itself. What's been hyped up is really the TokyoPokémon Game Show and I kind of fear that most of our new information(or at least details regarding this month's info) will be from there if anything.
I don't know, I think it's rather annoying that Japan got exclusive content for at least a month or so, that the English didn't get (or other languages for that matter). And even got a Pokemon Oorotto, out of it.

To be fair, both sites have exclusive pics IIRC and most of our gameplay videos are not in the Japanese website, even if that is evened out by Pokémon Smash. Even then Oorotto's details are not showcased and Japanese site still updates according to actual release schedule instead of the timing of the leaks(like European language ones do a day after the leaks). Besides, there are some that aren't shown for either website, like how Masuda's video in the offical Youtube channel doesn't have Honedge's new move.

NadeShiko9

Fluffeh!!!
Think about this: Thinking of Download Ver.:
Time Zone Differences
Imports I get from Japan always seem to ship the day before the games release date > ‿‿ <

dman_dustin

To be fair, both sites have exclusive pics IIRC and most of our gameplay videos are not in the Japanese website, even if that is evened out by Pokémon Smash. Even then Oorotto's details are not showcased and Japanese site still updates according to actual release schedule instead of the timing of the leaks(like European language ones do a day after the leaks). Besides, there are some that aren't shown for either website, like how Masuda's video in the offical Youtube channel doesn't have Honedge's new move.

Maybe but:

Pictures of New Pokemon in trailer >> Anything else exclusive to the non-Japanese trailers.

I mean I'm not too bothered by it, but I still find it annoying. Especially since it's not longer a movie gameplay trailer, and actually an Eshop trailer.

JW1004

Disney XD here in Holland are advertising the game like crazy. Some series are sponsored by the games. And some normal commercials also appeared the last few days.

Bariokie

rock dog
Disney XD here in Holland are advertising the game like crazy. Some series are sponsored by the games. And some normal commercials also appeared the last few days.

Indeed, I didn't saw the trailers.
But a lot of shows are indeed sponsored.

O GOD

THE BIGGEST SCOOP

POKEMON SPONSORS DISNEY SO MAYBE SIDNEY WILL TAKE OVER POKEMON EUUHWW GAAWDDD

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

skittlepup

Braixen is MINE ;)

Natsume of Shion Town

Pokémon Master
I am buying 3 versions of the game: Pokemon X, Pokemon Y, Pokemon X (JP).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BACK ON TOPIC:
I hope we can get some good footage during Gamescom. I can't go there since:
a) I'm a kid
b) I don't live in Germany, or Europe for that matter

As for the CoroCoro thing, if the Pokemon Game Show is close, do you really think that they can squeeze out a lot of info?

Ditto24

I am buying 3 versions of the game: Pokemon X, Pokemon Y, Pokemon X (JP).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BACK ON TOPIC:
I hope we can get some good footage during Gamescom. I can't go there since:
a) I'm a kid
b) I don't live in Germany, or Europe for that matter

As for the CoroCoro thing, if the Pokemon Game Show is close, do you really think that they can squeeze out a lot of info?

Why do you want a JP copy as well? Do you have a Japanese 3DS?

Also the demo will be just that, Corocoro will have all the usual artwork and info they normally produce.

Status
Not open for further replies.