• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon X & Y: Worldwide Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebevan91

I have 1 month to get a 3DS... if I get a used one I can still download games to it right? Do I just log into a Nintendo account or what? How does it all work?

Aetius

I have 1 month to get a 3DS... if I get a used one I can still download games to it right? Do I just log into a Nintendo account or what? How does it all work?

Yes you will be able to and also the account shouldn't be a problem.
You can use your 3DS to go on internet and do all the things you asked.

You can download games just fine. Just make sure, and I can't stress this enough, that the DS doesn't have a child lock on it. My friend can't do anything with wifi because her 3DS came with a lock and nobody gave her the code.

ebevan91

You can download games just fine. Just make sure, and I can't stress this enough, that the DS doesn't have a child lock on it. My friend can't do anything with wifi because her 3DS came with a lock and nobody gave her the code.

Ok. Actually I plan on buying one straight from Nintendo so they'd probably have enough sense to fix this right?

Ok. Actually I plan on buying one straight from Nintendo so they'd probably have enough sense to fix this right?

Yeah, they would. I expect they would format the date before selling it to you.

Tyrannotaur

Tyranitar Trainer
I'm getting both games as usual. My main problem is that New York Comic Con is the same day as the release. So I don't know if I can get the games right away, since my friends insist on getting an early train.
I hope Gamestop announces the details for midnight releases or even an early morning release so I can plan accordingly.
It would be awesome to have the games at the con. So many street passes...

Tf916

Parappa the Rapper
I'm getting both games as usual. My main problem is that New York Comic Con is the same day as the release. So I don't know if I can get the games right away, since my friends insist on getting an early train.
I hope Gamestop announces the details for midnight releases or even an early morning release so I can plan accordingly.
It would be awesome to have the games at the con. So many street passes...

Gamestop always open up the store early for Pokemon Release, Since i don't think we will get a Midnight release Launch/Party for it.

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
Gamestop always open up the store early for Pokemon Release, Since i don't think we will get a Midnight release Launch/Party for it.

My gamestop has said a Midnight Release Event is a possibility but they won't know until around the first of October, But its better then what I got with past games which was a downright no. But if not the midnight then open at like 8 am. I just hope I am off that day so I can play all day long.

Puma Italia

As much as I would love to go to the midnight release, I will probably pick up my copy as soon as I roll out of bed in the morning. I'm only buying X as of right now, but who knows? I may end up buying Y as well later on down the road. I'm also considering buying the strategy guide for the game so I make sure I don't miss anything. but still not sure of this yet.

Tf916

Parappa the Rapper
Ahh that is a better Answer then No. xD
If they do a Midnight Launch then hopefully it will be better then X/Y Preorder Bonus's. xD

ebevan91

I tried a midnight release once. It was for Battlefield 3 and I regretted doing it. By the time I got the game installed it was almost 2AM and I was too tired to play. I could've just got it the next morning.

Tf916

Parappa the Rapper
I tried a midnight release once. It was for Battlefield 3 and I regretted doing it. By the time I got the game installed it was almost 2AM and I was too tired to play. I could've just got it the next morning.

That happened when i picked up this Metal Gear Solid collection the same night as Call of Duty was doing there Midnight.. Stood in a huge line since 7pm and didn't get home until like 1am..

ebevan91

That happened when i picked up this Metal Gear Solid collection the same night as Call of Duty was doing there Midnight.. Stood in a huge line since 7pm and didn't get home until like 1am..

I live in a small town so I was back in like 15 minutes lol. Left about 5 minutes before midnight and got home maybe 15 after midnight.

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
I saw some people getting posters here at gamestop in the US. However i preordered mine through amazon.

Yelp. It has the boxart legends on one side and hte map of Kalos on the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.