• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon X & Y: Worldwide Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still probably not going to get very many streetpasses. Nobody really likes Nintendo where I live, though I'll probably start bringing my 3DS around more often.

Griever789

Hm if I leave on my 3ds I can usually get some street passes though it near impossible to get passes for obcure games like shin megami tensai, I don't think I'll have a problem getting passes for pokemon though.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
my town is a quiet town i never get any unless I go to my mall. If i go to new York next week i'll probably get a few street passes but thats it.

I'm better off getting global trades and friend trades

Necrobat

Competitive hopeful
I get rarely any street passes and that's when I go into Melbourne CBD (Australia). Pretty depressing XD But I get tons and tons at conventions, so at least there is a way to get them easier.

Pretty sure Melbourne has a specific StreetPass Community like we have up here in Brisbane though if you wanted to meet more/just grab more Passes.

Know the feeling however. I usually get one every couple of days at my local shopping centre after work/while getting groceries.

kangle4

I get rarely any street passes and that's when I go into Melbourne CBD (Australia). Pretty depressing XD But I get tons and tons at conventions, so at least there is a way to get them easier.

You should be able to get at least half a dozen in Melbourne most days.

Go to the Nintendo Experience for a better chance.

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
In SPPf we can't make our independent thread. This thread fits the message perfectly.

If you have tried to go to the official English website iun the past few days (apparently since at least 48 hours) you will find a white page instead of the information of Pokemon X and Pokemon Y. All of this is happening:

-In any international website (United States, Canada, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, United Kingdom, Australia) when you try to access the website you'll get a white opage and you can't access the website, at least from the main domain. If you see the website, it's because the site is memoryzed in the computer and you have to update and the website will do a "white page".

-This is only happening to the official XY websites. The general pokemon websites are working like normal at the moment of the post.

-The white page is not for revealing the evolved forms of fossil pokemon. The website has to be down and show a white page to update.

-The page charges like "normal" but instead of showing XY, they show a XY page. The error is that the site has been down, or that the sites has lost the info (in the former the page doesn't upload, and the latter the opage do a 404, or another error numbering).

This is likely to be two things:
-A hacker has hacked the website and made it innacessible (But the website doesn't appear to be hacked)
-A delay has happened and the site stopped working because of that.

The reason why the website is dowm is not known. Wait to the page to get up or more info to appear.

Things rare (if it's a delay):
-All the recent US releases has been leake the pokemon with a month of antellation. Now anyone isn't leaking Pokemon.
-A event in the US happening since the start of September suddenly doesn't have a demo for XY.

Give your opinions, and try to explain why it's happening. if you know something more, post it!!!!

And ifnally, the Japanes ewebsite is working like always, and updated with the new fossil pokemon. Japn is apparently not getting a delay.

Last edited:

crobatman

Well, the website works now. Maybe, they were just doing updates.

Wooo imagine what this'll be like when going to a convention! I remember at Anime Expo I had to check my 3DS every 5 minutes because my plaza was always full! XD

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
The reason whjy the website was down ids because they are doing a full revamp of the site.

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
The English site has been updated. Now we just need some more info. Speaking of which. Does anyone know what time on Monday the special in Japan begins (EST).

Edit: do you guys know if there is footage of the Fossil Evolutions and if so where can I find it? Is not on Serebii (As far as I can tell) or hte official site.

Last edited:

Mays

This is off-topic, but how do you become eligible to receive streetpasses? Any programs you need to run? I know you need to have the 3DS in sleep mode, but that's it.

By the way, : "Final episode of Pokémon Smash on September 29th to feature a new XY exhibition battle, with Masuda and Morimoto!" I'd expect news seeing as we don't have anymore CoroCoro's until after X and Y's release, therefore meaning no way to release bulks of information.

DryBones

Event Collector
The English site has been updated. Now we just need some more info. Speaking of which. Does anyone know what time on Monday the special in Japan begins (EST).

Edit: do you guys know if there is footage of the Fossil Evolutions and if so where can I find it? Is not on Serebii (As far as I can tell) or hte official site.

No footage has been shown yet, only screenshots and official artwork so far :)

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
No footage has been shown yet, only screenshots and official artwork so far :)

So why does Serebii Mention it at hte top: Edit @ 16:01: New Tyrantrum & Aurorus trailer

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
This is off-topic, but how do you become eligible to receive streetpasses? Any programs you need to run? I know you need to have the 3DS in sleep mode, but that's it.
You'll need to have the game you want to use Streetpass with, and activate it in the game. Streetpass Mii Plaza is a built in 3DS streetpass game.

Halp! Can someone point me to the right thread, It seems I have an addiction to refreshing Serebii/Pokebeach home pages. Make it stop. :D

Not long now.
If you think that's hard wait until October 12.. Last year for BW2 Launch I was doing about 6 Pokémon related sites... at least once every few hours.

NadeShiko9

Fluffeh!!!
I just realized something....I live in a college town, so hopefully there will be less (or none) little kids at the local game store taking all the copies. (I remember once one lady bought like 6-8 copies of the games in front of me during one release, but luckily there were plenty more.)
You can always preorder, I did.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.