• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon X & Y: Worldwide Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zyon

NUM NUM NUM
Like I said earlier I pre-ordered Pokemon Y about two months ago, and just now I pre-ordered Pokemon X. Gamestop's website wouldn't except my card info at first until I realized my address on profile didn't match my cards address(Been about a year since I pre-ordered anything online, have a new address set on my credit card but never changed it on my profile XD).

I noticed while searching through the internet a while back that Gamestop announced a pre-order bonus for X and Y. A double-sided poster of the Kalos region on the front and the two mascot legendaries on the back.
Last time I was back home I picked it up, funny thing is when I asked for it the guy didn't know about, he asked another employee and he said "Yea if they pre-order a copy they get a poster". So the guy pulls out the poster and just gives it to me, he doesn't even check to see if I actually pre-ordered it lol.
Anyways the website finally shows the bonus item but there's actually a second poster you can get. It's a Pokemon timeline poster that's only available to those who pre-orderds and purchases both copies of the game. You'll receive it when the games get released and you get them on the 12th, I can't wait :)
Here's the image it also includes X and Y.

Last edited:

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
Because I don't know another thread to post everything of it, I post here:

This is all of the statements that Masuda had said in various interviews last week.
None of the Kalos pokemon will have Mega Evolution.
Sycammore wants ehat any professor: travels through the world to complete the Pokedex.
A friend and not the p`roffesor will give you the first starter pokemon.
The main feature of the game are the bond, not only between trainers but between trainers and Pokemon.
Your friends will travel with you around Kalos.
The first time you don't know about the firends and you have to do meet them when you are travelling.
Sycammore study Mega Evolutions.
Sycammore wants to give you favors instead of doing this for himself.
Sycammore will battle you sometimes.
X and Y will have all the pokemon of the NationalDex
Another important feature of XY is evolution. they want something new and they thought of Megaevolution.
If you have a MegaStone, you can't another item like Leftovers.
You don't when you rival comes, which means that you have to prepare the strategy, specially if it's a pokemon that can Mega-evolve.
Megaevolution isn't permanent because if it were permanent, it will destroy the gameplay.
The starters of Kanto were included because the writers created the Megaformes. At first,t ehy aren't ibncluded in the games but later decided to put n the game to have a chance to enjoy with them.
The pokemon will have more real voices.
You don't need Running Shoes to run.
Ther'es a lot of options like Super Training, Pokemon Amie, o interchanges. Pokemon-Amie is base don Nintendogs.
In japan there's no so much time left, and because we have speed up Pokemon X and Pokemon Y and we make easier breeding Pokemon.
there are a lot of mini-games in the game.
Kalos is full of coloured surrounding, characters and sounds.
To interchange Pokemon it has created the communicative aspect between players.
There won't be a SNap 2 in the next few years.
About the worldwide release: we have a lot people working int he games now. Now thw games can be translated to japanese without doing it first in English.
We are inspired in france because beauty. We want to put real location places to indentify it with players.
They have been developing the games for 3 years.
The price of pokemon bank in Europe is 5€
Now the Pokemon gain experience when you capture them.
The pokemon Center will have a center, a mart and a place to change clothes.
If you don't pay the Bank, your pokemon won't be erased.
The pokemon will have a Dex entry int he 6 languages.
The history is diferent than previous sagas.
To created new types, now they focused on personality of new pokemon. In B/W they were focused on types.
VGC has ibeen ainfluence toc reate the Fairy type.
Confirmed the history of Gym leaders-Elite four.
The objecitve is that none of the pokemon surpass the rest. (Big Legendaries apart)
Confirmed that there's day and night in the games again.
THe time pases as your realt ime on your 3DS.
Therwe won't be diffrent pokemon depending if it's day or night.
There's no planned conectivity 3DS-WiiU.
Masuda hasn't seen the video of Baziken and Lucario in a Stadium.
The final evos of the starters are based on the RPG.
The first mission of the proffesor is to send a card to your mother.
There won't be another region in post-game.
The Pokemon hordes is to increase the difficulty of catching strong Pokemon.
There will be a lot of variety of Pokemon., Also, depending of the color of the flowers, Pokemon will change.
The PGL could have medals like the ones in BW2.
Flying-tyope and Levitate pokwmon will take part in Sky battles.
The system of breeding changes.
Ghost Pokemon flees from trapping abilities.
Exp-ñ Share has this effects. your Pokemon receives 100%, the rest of pokemon recieve 50%.
New pokemon are opriority for new moves and abilities.
YThe CGI is different at Stadium and PBR. teh battles are more "cute".
The Pokemon that hs been decided to Megaevolves are based on: appearance, popularity and balance.
You can select when Megaevolve.
You only can Megaevolve one pokemon The reason is that Mega Pokemona re loike legendaries.

I know athat at many of the statements are known. This info aren't the leaks.

Last edited:

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
Because I don't know another thread to post everything of it, I post here:

This is all of the statements that Masuda had said in various interviews last week.
None of the Kalos pokemon will have Mega Evolution.
Sycammore wants ehat any professor: travels through the world to complete the Pokedex.
A friend and not the p`roffesor will give you the first starter pokemon.
The main feature of the game are the bond, not only between trainers but between trainers and Pokemon.
Your friends will travel with you around Kalos.
The first time you don't know about the firends and you have to do meet them when you are travelling.
Sycammore study Mega Evolutions.
Sycammore wants to give you favors instead of doing this for himself.
Sycammore will battle you sometimes.
X and Y will have all the pokemon of the NationalDex
Another important feature of XY is evolution. they want something new and they thought of Megaevolution.
If you have a MegaStone, you can't another item like Leftovers.
You don't when you rival comes, which means that you have to prepare the strategy, specially if it's a pokemon that can Mega-evolve.
Megaevolution isn't permanent because if it were permanent, it will destroy the gameplay.
The starters of Kanto were included because the writers created the Megaformes. At first,t ehy aren't ibncluded in the games but later decided to put n the game to have a chance to enjoy with them.
The pokemon will have more real voices.
You don't need Running Shoes to run.
Ther'es a lot of options like Super Training, Pokemon Amie, o interchanges. Pokemon-Amie is base don Nintendogs.
In japan there's no so much time left, and because we have speed up Pokemon X and Pokemon Y and we make easier breeding Pokemon.
there are a lot of mini-games in the game.
Kalos is full of coloured surrounding, characters and sounds.
To interchange Pokemon it has created the communicative aspect between players.
There won't be a SNap 2 in the next few years.
About the worldwide release: we have a lot people working int he games now. Now thw games can be translated to japanese without doing it first in English.
We are inspired in france because beauty. We want to put real location places to indentify it with players.
They have been developing the games for 3 years.
The price of pokemon bank in Europe is 5€
Now the Pokemon gain experience when you capture them.
The pokemon Center will have a center, a mart and a place to change clothes.
If you don't pay the Bank, your pokemon won't be erased.
The pokemon will have a Dex entry int he 6 languages.
The history is diferent than previous sagas.
To created new types, now they focused on personality of new pokemon. In B/W they were focused on types.
VGC has ibeen ainfluence toc reate the Fairy type.
Confirmed the history of Gym leaders-Elite four.
The objecitve is that none of the pokemon surpass the rest. (Big Legendaries apart)
Confirmed that there's day and night in the games again.
THe time pases as your realt ime on your 3DS.
Therwe won't be diffrent pokemon depending if it's day or night.
There's no planned conectivity 3DS-WiiU.
Masuda hasn't seen the video of Baziken and Lucario in a Stadium.
The final evos of the starters are based on the RPG.
The first mission of the proffesor is to send a card to your mother.
There won't be another region in post-game.
The Pokemon hordes is to increase the difficulty of catching strong Pokemon.
There will be a lot of variety of Pokemon., Also, depending of the color of the flowers, Pokemon will change.
The PGL could have medals like the ones in BW2.
Flying-tyope and Levitate pokwmon will take part in Sky battles.
The system of breeding changes.
Ghost Pokemon flees from trapping abilities.
Exp-ñ Share has this effects. your Pokemon receives 100%, the rest of pokemon recieve 50%.
New pokemon are opriority for new moves and abilities.
YThe CGI is different at Stadium and PBR. teh battles are more "cute".
The Pokemon that hs been decided to Megaevolves are based on: appearance, popularity and balance.
You can select when Megaevolve.
You only can Megaevolve one pokemon The reason is that Mega Pokemona re loike legendaries.

I know athat at many of the statements are known. This info aren't the leaks.

I think one of those info doesn't quite match up though. He says we don't meet the friends together and meet them along the way. I thought in one of the trailers we meet Shauna, Tieno, Trevor, and Calem/Serena in our hometown? Maybe he means other friends there? The rest looks great to me I hope its real especially the part of having all of the National Dex in game. Little curious what he meant about the history being different from previous sagas? Does that mean this takes place on a different world from the other games or not in the same timeline? so many questions about those statements.

Still no new Pokemon from 12 am- 8:00 am EST time. How much time do we have left before 25 is over in other countries (whoever goes to the 26th first)?

I think one of those info doesn't quite match up though. He says we don't meet the friends together and meet them along the way. I thought in one of the trailers we meet Shauna, Tieno, Trevor, and Calem/Serena in our hometown? Maybe he means other friends there? The rest looks great to me I hope its real especially the part of having all of the National Dex in game. Little curious what he meant about the history being different from previous sagas? Does that mean this takes place on a different world from the other games or not in the same timeline? so many questions about those statements.

Still no new Pokemon from 12 am- 8:00 am EST time. How much time do we have left before 25 is over in other countries (whoever goes to the 26th first)?

It's less than 2 hours until midnight in Australia.

Ditto24

From the huge snip above, the only thing I'm a bit bummed about is the Day and Night distribution :(

oh well :)

Zyon

NUM NUM NUM
I would love to see breeding get some improvements, maybe then so many people wouldn't complain so much about it and possibly not cheat :p
There's battle simulators on the internet like Pokemon Showdown, create your impossible Pokemon there and have fun. Don't do this stuff in the real games -_-

Anyways just 16 days left, so close :D

So, Doublade, the evolution of Honedge? IMO it could end up as a cool ghost knight pokemon - if we get Triblade I'll be a bit annoyed...really not the evolution I was expecting.

Odious

あなたは馬鹿
Never really thought about that, i hope my do since i think they did a midnight launch for Disney Infinite..

Keep in mind MOST Gamestop employees are not the best with information

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
I still find it saddening that Japan gets the games preinstalled in their 3DS XL's when the games are out and we don't. Totally unfair on your part NoA :(

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
I still find it saddening that Japan gets the games preinstalled in their 3DS XL's when the games are out and we don't. Totally unfair on your part NoA :(

I find it more saddening that we're not getting the gold 3DS LL/XL model at all.

toxictwinkie

I think its good. We can have a choice of either physical or a digital copy along with the options of either the red or blue pokemon 3DS XL. I see nothing wrong with this at all. :)

rocky505

They didn't want to release the 3DS XL's on the same day as the 2DS. That is a possible reason why we're getting them early.

MegaAbsol

Getting the Red SE 3DS XL tomorrow, may joke about if they have the games in too haha... they seem to have a good sense of humour in the store near us so should be fairly fun. :p

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Urgh not one single store in Portugal that I know have the console...tried to buy from France and Spain for some reason they didn't ship here, so I had to go to good ol UK websites that always get me what I want, unfortunatly, unlike games, consoles seem to be more expensive in the UK than here so I ended up paying 245 euros instead of 200...but oh well I'm going to have this for years its not like I'm buying one every week.

Should be here from Ocotober 1 to 5 according to amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.