• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon X & Y: Worldwide Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eeveemaster

Amemoth Fan :D
I find it more saddening that we're not getting the gold 3DS LL/XL model at all.

My sentiments as of the moment.. Anyway, I might buy the blue X&Y 3DS XL tomorrow however the Pink one is as much appealing minus the Xerneas & Yveltal image..

Bariokie

rock dog
Well 15 days till release ^^

What are you goin to do within these 15 days?
I have a busy school period so I won't get bored c:)

ShikabaneHime13

Keep myself occupied with Monster Hunter 4 and Ace Attorney 5. I also have Japanese and ballet classes to busy my time as well. That should make the next 2 weeks go by fairly quickly for me.

TheFairyQueen

Top Coordinator
I was thinking of doing that to my venasaur from leaf green but then i realised i won't be able to get the thick fat ability unless I get bulbasaur from X/ Y. But I'm choosing charmander anyway. I would love a shiny though :p

Venusaur only gets the ability thick fat when it mega evolves. Which i guess mean it doesn't matter where your Venusaur comes from no matter what when it mega evolves it get the new ability ...... unless i am wrong however i think i am right ahahahah

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste

Other then work (And who wants to think about that) I'll be sitting here trying to check my pokemon for Legitness to prepare for Pokemon Bank in December. and going crazy in anticipation of these games. Anyone else?

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
I'm just trying to beat HeartGold while waiting for the release, since I just graduated from uni and no job lol.

I'm guessing since it's a "worldwide release", the game will also be released in Indonesia on the same day right? (us version)

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
So this is fake right?? I want to megaevolve my Venusaur from my HG :'(

From what i understood, you can only Mega Evolve one pokemon per battle. There is no restriction as to how many you can have.

But in order to keep a balance they put this limit, since the Mega Evolution gives as pokemon the power to fight on par with Legendaries.

This means you can bring in your Venusaur from HG and use its Mega Evolution in battle, but at the same time you won't be able to use any other Mega's for the rest of that battle.

noakai

I hope this is the right place to ask, but: do you think they're gonna put the XY demo up on the eShop before the game is out? I only just bought a 3DS so I don't know how demos work, like how often companies release them or if they release them at all.

MegaAbsol

Got the Red X and Y SE 3DS XL today, it looks good! Now just need X to play. Can't wait, just 2 weeks to go!

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
anyone from nz or even aus? how much are the 3ds xl?
Standard price like other 3DS XLs for australia; $250, maybe a bit cheaper if you look about (e.g. jb hifi with $238).

I got the blue one today. It is pretty nice! Looks much sleeker in design than the regular kind, and I really like the colour and outlines on it. And the larger screens are pretty good too. Worth being poorer this once. ;D

Alexafan4life

Standard price like other 3DS XLs for australia; $250, maybe a bit cheaper if you look about (e.g. jb hifi with $238).

I got the blue one today. It is pretty nice! Looks much sleeker in design than the regular kind, and I really like the colour and outlines on it. And the larger screens are pretty good too. Worth being poorer this once. ;D
Cheers =), ill take a look in the weekend or next week-

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
I hope this is the right place to ask, but: do you think they're gonna put the XY demo up on the eShop before the game is out? I only just bought a 3DS so I don't know how demos work, like how often companies release them or if they release them at all.

It's really up to Nintendo IF or when they release a Demo. Most games that get a Demo do so before few weeks of Launch, but sometimes it only appear after the game Lauches. Serebii probably will mention it in the news if there is a Demo. He has done in the few times Pokémon games did get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.