• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon X & Y: Worldwide Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopDecking Shinobi

Shiny. And modest. Wow.

Lmao I know right? Possibly flawless IV's in Defense. I'm currently attempting Speed EV training literally in the first patch of grass.

bluecr

Det. John Kimble
I've had mine for 8 hours already since I'm in Romania. One thing to say: Roller blades are so fast!

Tf916

Parappa the Rapper
Just got mine a few minutes ago from Gamestop, Launch Party.
Just started the intro and saved, tired right now and hungry

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
It turns out I have this Sunday off, if I would've known about this ahead of time I wouldn't of ordered Pokemon Y online, and I would've just went to Walmart and bought the game...I could've even gotten the game today, but today is gonna be a busy day for me I won't have time to go to to any stores. Oh well i'll just wait two more day's for my game to show up, but in the mean time I have things to do in Black 2.

RNG_Reporter

Just buy it on the DS? ^

I hate the characters and their oversized eyes. The guy character looks like a wimpy chick. But other than that. Love the game so far.

Super Training is sooooo fun.

My Froakie is so strong atm. Punch punch punch punch.

Got the game at ASDA for 30 quid (UK), went to get a 2DS and a line formed for X and Y at GAME. I saved 7 quid and got it before them :D jst got a short journey home now!

Day just gets better. Walked outside to wait for bus, which could have been a 20 minute wait. And it comes in as we join the line! Thank Arceus for that!

Last edited:

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Just buy it on the DS? ^

I hate the characters and their oversized eyes. The guy character looks like a wimpy chick. But other than that. Love the game so far.

Super Training is sooooo fun.

My Froakie is so strong atm. Punch punch punch punch.

I can't my SD card isn't big enough. Even if I went and deleted other games on it that wouldn't even make a difference.

The more and more I hear about Froakie, the more and more I wanna pick him when I play.

Grum88

Love the game so far I have frogadier charmeleon and pikachu! One thing I don't like is the rollerskates auto equip while using the circle pad.

Toy Soldier Mafia

Seven hours left... Can't sleep through it... I need... X Version... If I don't make it, please find me a progressive, nuclear family and tell them I love them...

In all seriousness, I am so excited for this. Good thing there won't be much competition at the store in my area for these games! Bwah!

outoftheordinary

Dreaming of Greece
Love the game so far I have frogadier charmeleon and pikachu! One thing I don't like is the rollerskates auto equip while using the circle pad.

Haha, yeah, that definitely takes some time getting used to.

aerial_ace

The waititng is killing me. Its 11 am in here and the postman should be here any minute ! But I have a weird feeling al have to wait for the game till monday....

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
The waititng is killing me. Its 11 am in here and the postman should be here any minute ! But I have a weird feeling al have to wait for the game till monday....

If your in the UK like me hopefully you'll get the post within the hour (I hope). I couldn't handle the wait so I ran out this morning and brought it.

skittlepup

Braixen is MINE ;)
Can't play Y until like 11pm because of band competition today... ugh. And I'm doubting whether I'd actually be up to playing it at that hour...

Eeveemaster

Amemoth Fan :D
So much for worldwide release. Just realized I'm one of the people who get to experience the game last as I'm from the US Pacific time zone! 4 more hours!

That's quite a reality check haha.

Floette

Fennekin
So much for worldwide release. Just realized I'm one of the people who get to experience the game last as I'm from the US Pacific time zone! 4 more hours!

That's quite a reality check haha.

Sympathy! Oh well, I really shouldn't complain, at least we are getting it relatively around the time Japan is! So we are actually incredibly lucky ^_^ I'll be getting my game in about 2 hours and I am just like X______X

IT IS IN MY HANDS! LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN! 3 resets in, shiny charmander. time to see if mega evolutions get shinies..

Blazing Charmander

Well so much for the Friday delivery! After the euphoria of finding out that Amazon/Royal Mail had marked my delivery for the 11th, I was gutted not to receive it at all yesterday. And what's more, the glorious package has failed to show up today - on launch date!!! I'm so furious and upset right now because I was all geared up to begin my Kalos journey this weekend. Now I will most likely have to wait until Monday despite pre-ordering with the one day delivery option.

In the meantime, happy gaming folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.