• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon X & Y: Worldwide Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
Man only about 5 or 6 hours to go and my Kalos adventure will begin ^^

ebevan91

I decided to go ahead and buy a refurbished 3DS from Nintendo's website. $109 isn't bad, $123.04 with shipping and tax. I chose the cheapest shipping possible so I won't be getting it for a while. I may go ahead and buy X though before the 3DS gets here.

Last edited:

aerial_ace

Got my games today!!
And I must say the world of pokemon looks absolutely amazing in 3d !

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
Is anyone NOT getting X&Y? I cant because I don't have a 3ds, and I don't want to buy one JUST for these games.

Cosmoz

Pokemon Fan
I preordered it back in August and i STILL don't have the Game
must wait till monday... today weekend + holiday in my country = sadness
next time i'll preorder right from the shop

can't wait!

GAME were supposed to deliver my copy of X as well as a 2DS today, but haven't even had an email to confirm it's been dispatched :(

I've been looking forward to today all week, now I have no idea when it's going to come. Waa.

Verasi

I won't be able to pick up my copy of Y until late afternoon. But once I have it in my hands, I'm going to be playing it non-stop.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Well so much for the Friday delivery! After the euphoria of finding out that Amazon/Royal Mail had marked my delivery for the 11th, I was gutted not to receive it at all yesterday. And what's more, the glorious package has failed to show up today - on launch date!!! I'm so furious and upset right now because I was all geared up to begin my Kalos journey this weekend. Now I will most likely have to wait until Monday despite pre-ordering with the one day delivery option.

In the meantime, happy gaming folks.

Don't feel bad I have to wait until Monday as well. I ordered Pokemon Y from Gamestop with overnight shipping, and UPS wouldn't deliver it today, and they don't deliver on Sundays...According to the tracking info the game is located at a UPS office 1 hour away from here in Lansing. I was almost sure they would deliver my game today. Monday needs to hurry up and get here! It will be here on Monday for sure. Good luck with your wait as well, I hope your game arrives to you!

Rio!

Composer
Just bought my copy of Y at my postal exchange (to my pleasant surprise, lul). It being 5 cents cheaper plus tax free was great too. 8D

Last edited:

Blazing Charmander

Don't feel bad I have to wait until Monday as well. I ordered Pokemon Y from Gamestop with overnight shipping, and UPS wouldn't deliver it today, and they don't deliver on Sundays...According to the tracking info the game is located at a UPS office 1 hour away from here in Lansing. I was almost sure they would deliver my game today. Monday needs to hurry up and get here! It will be here on Monday for sure. Good luck with your wait as well, I hope your game arrives to you!

Thanks, same to you. :) Unfortunately my delivery date is still shrouded in a bit of mystery because the UK's Royal Mail service is delivering the package for Amazon but don't supply any parcel tracking information. For all I know the game could have been stolen or taken to another household, but i'll wait til Monday before jumping to any conclusions.

ebevan91

A question for any of you from the US who have bought a DS/3DS from Nintendo's website. How did they deliver it? USPS? UPS? Fedex?

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I got home about 30 minutes ago and started Y. I'm loving it so far, and watching Marrilands walk through as I'm playing =D

The Mighty Tuma

Up and Coming Trainer
Got both games this morning I got Y from gamestop and I had ordered X from amazon thinking it'll come thursday, but when i got back from gamestop UPS had delivered it while i was gone!

johnnyd2

UBER FLAMER!
*heavy sigh* anyone else in the east coast US having problems with amazon? i ordered in on the fastest shipping i could, one day. But despite the package being in a city nearby after yesterday, it hasnt come today, and might not come til monday, i feel kinda ripped off paying that extra money and having to wait til monday anyways <_>X_X

sorry, just felt like venting.

BCVM22

*heavy sigh* anyone else in the east coast US having problems with amazon? i ordered in on the fastest shipping i could, one day. But despite the package being in a city nearby after yesterday, it hasnt come today, and might not come til monday, i feel kinda ripped off paying that extra money and having to wait til monday anyways <_>X_X

sorry, just felt like venting.

If you ordered through Amazon via One-Day Shipping, they shipped it yesterday via UPS. UPS doesn't deliver on weekends unless you arrange it specially (and pay extra), which is why you aren't getting it today. They do, however, deliver on postal holidays, which is why you'll get it Monday despite it being Columbus Day and there being no USPS deliveries.

It isn't technically a problem. I bet if you check the shipping confirmation e-mail Amazon sent you and/or the UPS tracking number, it'll tell you to expect it Monday. Amazon, I suspect, would tell you that you will have gotten it one business day after it shipped, and they're technically right - there just happens to be a weekend between the two.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Well so much for the Friday delivery! After the euphoria of finding out that Amazon/Royal Mail had marked my delivery for the 11th, I was gutted not to receive it at all yesterday. And what's more, the glorious package has failed to show up today - on launch date!!! I'm so furious and upset right now because I was all geared up to begin my Kalos journey this weekend. Now I will most likely have to wait until Monday despite pre-ordering with the one day delivery option.

In the meantime, happy gaming folks.

So glad that I switched my order from Amazon to Shopto I got the game 2 days early.

GAME were supposed to deliver my copy of X as well as a 2DS today, but haven't even had an email to confirm it's been dispatched :(

I've been looking forward to today all week, now I have no idea when it's going to come. Waa.

GAME are crap when it comes to dispatching as they dispatch my Windwaker HD on Wednesday and I didn't get it until a week later.

johnnyd2

UBER FLAMER!
If you ordered through Amazon via One-Day Shipping, they shipped it yesterday via UPS. UPS doesn't deliver on weekends unless you arrange it specially (and pay extra), which is why you aren't getting it today. They do, however, deliver on postal holidays, which is why you'll get it Monday despite it being Columbus Day and there being no USPS deliveries.

It isn't technically a problem. I bet if you check the shipping confirmation e-mail Amazon sent you and/or the UPS tracking number, it'll tell you to expect it Monday. Amazon, I suspect, would tell you that you will have gotten it one business day after it shipped, and they're technically right - there just happens to be a weekend between the two.

thats freaking weak X_X
oh well, monday it is
i thought it was just an error that it said monday due to how close it was

Raro

Is anyone NOT getting X&Y? I cant because I don't have a 3ds, and I don't want to buy one JUST for these games.

Then don't. Take a look at the other games available, the 3DS library is great:
- Kid Icarus, DK:CR, Super Mario 3D Land, LoZ:OoT, Smash Bros. (soon), Fire Emblem, Monster Hunter, SMIV, and so many more!

skittlepup

Braixen is MINE ;)
Wish we could just go home now so I can play my Y... but no, band competitions take a heck of a long time to get home from. We're literally just sitting here on the bus doing nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.