• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon X & Y: Worldwide Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lugia 88

I'm going to wait for Pokemon Z(unconfirmed but possible) why I want a game that has both X and Y mega forms not just limited to the game version. Also these games better have a way to catch Lugia and Ho-oh instead of transferring them over threw pokemon bank.

ebevan91

Waiting for the 21st is so hard :(

That's when my 3DS is supposed to get to my house.

ShikabaneHime13

So I attended the launch event in NYC at Nintendo World and the line stretched a couple blocks! I got there early enough in the day with friends to get a good spot and be amongst those that got a launch event wristband to attend the event and purchase the games. I will upload pictures soon or link to my photos on image share or something. But I was pleasantly surprised. At the event, we got all of the pre-order bonuses including the GAME pokeball game case, the Gamestop timeline poster (For those that pre-ordered both games), the Target legendary pins and dogtag necklaces. This makes me wonder if come next month for the Legend of Zelda release for the 3DS, if we'd get some of the Europe exclusives a well (like that ultra cute treasure chest music box).

But the event was really nice, though it could've been better organized. As many people as there were, when it came time to line of outside of the store for one's turn to purchase (there were color-coded wristbands for certain timeslots, ie. blue/white stripes for midnight, black for 12:30 and so on), it was basically a flash mob to get to the doors and it was like being a sardine in a can. And after my friends and I made our purchases and left, the line for the post- launch event purchasers stretched all the way around the block. It was nice to see how many people turned out for the release.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Don't bump old threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.