• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon XD^2: The Return of Shadow (PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarleyScarow

Emerald Shinigami
zezrex, go read his few previous breakdown posts. I guess that was the straw that broke the camel's back...

Jigglypuff5000

Yami Ryu,clear off,HarlyScarecrow is right,you are right,but in a harsh way,do you always have to be so tight on people,i usually except criticism, but now you have gone too far, insulting what i think to be the best fanfic on serebii! please smash your head against the wall, and leave!

Edit:what the hell?!? why is butler banned?

Apparently posting and messin about with fake pokemon (I assume he made) on the forums

I've seen that he is posting on the BulbaGarden forums tho (and Pokemon Factory)

I'm sure he'll be back soon, think it was just a week ban from Serebii

And to Yami Ryu, the criticism I can accept to a degree, but flaming The Great Butler when he isn't even here to defend himself is a tad low.

I agree with the last of zezrex's post, go bugger off elsewhere. >->

Last edited:

Literate

black cat, black cat
*coughs* What happens when a critic critizies a fic that has its own fanbase.

:p Seriously, you all might be living under a rock if you think this is "the best fanfic on serebii." Go read all the five-star fics to get a really good idea what is a great fic. :/ Honestly, I always believed from the first post I made in the first thread, that this didn't quite match up to the other fics I saw.

I always thought that a three word sentence wouldn't make a departure; "ran off" being two of them. Which was why he needed description. The opponents stomp in anger and just say something along the lines of "Gr, you have me beatened, you aren't going to win next time."

This is a game-based fic. Game-based, as in turned battles, description, dialogue, everything. I've disliked the entire basis when I found out that he was putting it like that on purpose. I think that the first chapter was better than the later chapters, mainly having blessed description, but it seemed he altogether dropped it later on.

But of course, you like it that way so I won't talk about it.

That means, I knew what kind of fic he was working on, I knew which way it was going, and I knew that, sooner or later, Yami Ryu will arrive. :/ She just summarized my long length reviews into two short condensed paragraphs, just without the sugar.

I don't believe he'd fake sprites...and I wonder why he named it "fake sprites here." And make up such a story. >> Maybe if he didn't do that...then he would've completed this...

And just when the story was looking up...

~Literate

HarleyScarow

Emerald Shinigami
What do you mean the five-star fics are better? Most of the members I know randomly rate threads a one then run back into the shadows--for one thing, I'm one of them. And about the fake sprites crap, you'd never know what The Great Butler has been going through to make him do something like that. Besides, he's only gonna be gone for a week, so don't think that the cool guy's gone for good. Yami Ryu, you waited until he was you-know-what until you posted those.

Alright now. If you're all gonna have a flam-war, do it on your own time, and without all the spamming and junk. Sure, this isn't the best fic on serebii, I agree. Sure, he could've used some description. Sure he used fakemon which to be honest, made the battles a bit more...unreal...dunno how else to put it. Now I for one, don't wanna take sides here, but I think both sides have a legitimate excuse--to an extent.

Really, don't flame/bash/whatever a member while he's down, that pretty low. But on the other hand, let's not all say that Yami Ryu did all this, it's not all Yami's fault! Imo it's Butler's...but we all make foolish mistakes. Yami Ryu was just doing what she does best, critique fics in a harsh way!

On the other side though, Yami, that was pretty evil to do to Butler, no matter how much ANYONE may dislike him. At least flame him while he can post himself (not that I'm saying go and flame him, but if you were to, that'd be the time). Your post did have useful info, but really, a bit too harsh--MAYBE.

And that having been said, let's all stop being childish (Myslef included) and stop a flame war before it begins.

~fuzzy out~

GameShark

Dragon Tamer
Ive got a message from The Great Butler.

I want to say hello to all my fans, who I hope will stick with me during this difficult time. I am unable to speak with you here, but I have a request: please seek me out and send me a private message at Bulbagarden's forum, all of you. I need your support now more than ever! ~TGB

~*Myuu the Ryuu*~

The epitome of grace
I've also got a message.

The Great Butler said:
With what I have discovered, I have made my decision. Never again shall I post on that forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.