• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon you don't like?

Dreamy

I have a few that I can't stand

Durant
The three genies
Genesect
Porygon-Z
Klinklang
The Vanillite line
a few more I'm sure...

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~
I've heard this said about Umbreon as well, I hate that this is used to tell why you dislike a Pokemon. Being "mainstream" shouldn't be a bad thing! It just means that the Pokemon is liked. You could dislike a Pokemon because of how it looks, how it battles, or even just type. I just don't like it when people say, "I don't like it because it's mainstream."
I always feel like replying, "Great reasoning. I really understand your point. -_-'"

I know that's not EXACTLY what you said, but you get that rant anyways. Shiny Charizard is one of my favorites. xD

That's why I said I dislike a lot of its fans rather than the Pokemon itself. I don't hate mainstream Pokemon(I'm no hipster lol) I just feel they get to much hype. Although I'm not keen on the design either. Too bland and generic in my opinion.

Last edited:

stylesbk

@stylesbk
I'm not a big fan of salamence it just looks too wide and kind of like a tank with its kneck and head. I really dont like the pre evolutions like Magby and Elekid.

trubbish! says it all in the name really...

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
You realize that they're intentionally made with the saggy pants look, right? I personally love Scrafty, my favorite Pokemon from Unova.

Anywho, I've always hated Emboar. Stop ripping off Blaziken, Game Freak. I also dislike Tympole, and Genesect, the latter because I thought it was a regular Pokemon when I first saw it and then the truth ticked me off.

Agree with the Emboar thing. If you're going to make a dual type at least give it to Samurott or Serperior... Anyways I really don't like Gliscor and Whimsicott. Tjey are f-in annoying as hell.

Rosez66

Ace trainer
Where to start?!?
Spinda
Pidgey
Zubat (in caves)
The new muk(trubbish?)
The new legendaries of this generation(a bit of a step down from the god pokemon) although the dog like ones are cool.
Slaking appearance wise.

ysmr97

I don't like awkward middle stage Pokemon. Such as: Prinplup, Grotle, Dewott, Pignite, Boldore, Luxio, Combusken, Crokanaw, Fraxure, Metang, Flaffy and Gothorita or unnessesary/ poorly planned out evolutions such as: Tangrowth, Lickiliki, Klang & Klinkklang, Magnezone, Probopass, Yanmega and Dusknoir

I really can't stand Lucario, he has been overhyped from day one. His design is mediocre at best. I also find the whole auro concept silly, and I liked that the people were just normal mortals, not some aura-infused beings, like certain pokemon. His movie made him nearly legendary and the cult that followed... My main problem is not the pokemon itself, but all the fanboys that loves him. Zoroark is disliked for similar reasons, extremely overhyped due to a movie.

However I like Riulo.

No. 1 Machop Fan

I don't like Scraggy and Scrafty. I have ephebiphobia (fear of teenagers), and they are based on the very teenagers I fear.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Right now? Fennekin. It's becoming just as overrated as I expected it to be. "OMG! IT'S A FOX! SOOOOOO CUUUUUUUEEEEEET!"