• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon you have never used????

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
Pokémon you have never used????

SO for you, what Pokémon have you NEVER used even once.. even though you caught it???

For me.. its Golem, Never used him, its wierd really. Scizor, Dudrio, Diglett.. I really never have..

So how about you??? Any Pokémon you have never used?

MrAwesome

<Insert brain here>
Scizor, Geodude, Graveler, Golem, Golbat, any bug pokemon.. there's a long list.

thelostpokemon

I never used Relicanth, Geodude, Chansey, Diglet, and Lumineon, never liked the look of them, plus they werent the best offensively, cept geodude, never like him atall he's just a rock with arms :p

Dragon Master Fiona

Dragon Master
With me, pretty much every bug type except for Butterfree, Scizor, and Beautifly. All ground types except for Garchomp, Torterra, Sandslash, Dugtrio, Hippowdon, and Rhyperior.

Dragon Master Fiona

Dragon Master
With me, pretty much every bug type except for Butterfree, Scizor, and Beautifly. All ground types except for Garchomp, Torterra, Sandslash, Dugtrio, Hippowdon, and Rhyperior.

Marzillius

Seaking, Gengar, Salamence, Slowbro/Slowking, Furret, Ledian, Relicanth... and a shitload of Pokémon. There are over 500 of them, I will never get the chance to use them all.

Zaralt

4x Pokemon Master
Dunsparce, Delibird, Smeargle, Most of the Unknowns, Shedinja, Registeel, Regirock, Uxie, Azelf, Nosepass... there's much more I know.

Commander L. Halsti

Toxin Squad Cmdr.
Every pseudo-legendary, every Dragon, almost every Ground Pokemon(except Golem, Torterra and Claydol), Weavile, most Flying Pokemon, all Electric Pokemon except 2...The list is probably close to 80% of the Pokedex.

Last edited:

1ee7leader

I've never used the Shellder line, and the Slowpoke one.

treespyro

Vintage much?
There are too many to list.

Dattebayo

Banned
Flygon, Smeargle, Umbreon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Glaceon, Bronzor, Bronzong, Yanmega, Magnezone, Golem, most of the fish-like water types, Rhyperior, Scizor, almost all poison types, Lopunny, Paras family, Gengar, Machamp, Miltank, Tauros, heck there's too many.

Never raised a legendary... make a point of catching them in every game but they just end up rotting in a box somewhere.

Never raised a dunsparce...

◘Ins0mnIac◘

Supreme Overlord
Never raised a Larvitar or Aron, Slugma, and to my recollection Primape-who I have been itching to train lately.

Plentyyyyyyy.

aclover

VICTORiOUS
licklylicky
and of corse more

Aresol

Caring Wanderer
licklylicky
and of corse more

I love Lickylicky, I would recommend trying it once.
As for pokemon I've never used, well I haven't used a lot of Pokemon, the one common ones that comes to mind are ones like Rattata and Sentret and common things like that. Normal types I rarely go for.

SapphireGeno

Silver forever <3
Steelix, Garchomp (yes. never used garchomp), Electivire, Alakazam (though I've used Kadabra), Heracross or any bug type to be specific.