• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon you like which you feel are very often forgotten.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Sprtizee and Slurpuff

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I don’t Slurpuff is forgotten as it is on all of the Malasada shop signs in Alola. It is also used in all of the Cafe daily battles in Galar. Spritzee is easily forgotten though as it really isn’t used by anyone of great importance or as a mascot of any type.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I don’t Slurpuff is forgotten as it is on all of the Malasada shop signs in Alola. It is also used in all of the Cafe daily battles in Galar. Spritzee is easily forgotten though as it really isn’t used by anyone of great importance or as a mascot of any type.
Well I agree that it appears on signs and stuff but still, I dont see many fans here that mention it

Shinruna

Rose of Fire
I'd say Torkoal.
I like to make use of this Pokémon a lot because, first of all, as a Fire-type has a pretty good movepool with both Ground- and Rock-type coverage, a great Defense's stat (with Shell Armor as ability which isn't bad) and, of course, also for the reason why it is one of Flannery's aces.

Shinruna

Rose of Fire
The elemental monkey Pokemon from Unova. I think they all look spiffy but most people don't seem to care about them... And Ducklett.
I wish Pansage, Pansear and Panpour had no evolutions because, sorry but let me say it, Simisage, Simisear and Simipour are complete abominations... And Ducklett/Swanna is pretty cute, you're right - I guess it is the Flying/Water-type Pokémon I appreciate in the most peculiar way.

RedBlastoise

Cerulean Blues
I forgot Sunflora was a thing for a time. I was just walking through my room one day like 15 years ago and thought to myself if there was a sunflower Pokémon or did I just dream it up.

Sunflora looks cuddly but man Gamefreak should've given it a second type like maybe Fire to go with Sunflora's solar theme. A pure Grass type with bad stats was never going to cut it. :(

Leonhart

Imagineer
RedBlastoise said:
Sunflora looks cuddly but man Gamefreak should've given it a second type like maybe Fire to go with Sunflora's solar theme. A pure Grass type with bad stats was never going to cut it. :(

I think Grass/Fire would've been a neat type combination for it, but I think the main problem that makes it forgettable is its design: it just doesn't look that cool or tough, so most players don't pay it much attention.

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
Houndour, Houndoom, Larvitar, Pupitar and Tyranitar. Ash should have caught a Larvitar and Houndour and evolved them during Johto.
Moving onto Hoenn, Ash should have caught a female Ralts, Torchic, Bagon, Trapinch, Mudkip, Absol, Spheal, Duskull, Shuppet, Electrike, Shroomish, Sableye, Mawile, Makuhita, Aron and Feebas before fully evolving all of them during gym battles and the Hoenn League.
As for his other pokemon including Pikachu, he should fully evolve all of them.

Last edited:

Nyter

Island Challenger
The fact that I went through this whole thread and really thought this Pokemon would be mentioned, and wasn't, shows how forgotten it is. Even with a gimmick (and a signature move ban due to controversial use), no one has ever mentioned this Pokemon.

Chatot

I love this little bird. I love the design and colors. And I think Chatter is such a dope move with its secondary effect. The last time I saw Chatot mentioned was a little cameo in Pokemon Ultra Adventures for like the last few minutes of an episode.

This Pokemon has never been highly featured even when debuted in its generation (except that Pokemon anime movie... the one with Manaphy or Phione, I forget).

Leonhart

Imagineer
Sakuyamon said:
I love Nickit and Thievul but hardly anyone talks about them. I'll take a wild guess and say it's because we had another pair of popular Dark typed fox Pokemon already.

Personally, I vastly prefer Zorua and Zoroark's designs, but Kusune (Nickit) is still quite adorable from my perspective. Given the choice, I'd probably use Kusune if only because I dislike the Illusion Ability.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony

Even Swirlix was used in the Smash Bros. games as a Poké Ball summon.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Even Swirlix was used in the Smash Bros. games as a Poké Ball summon.
Exactly. But name one incident where Spritzee is important besides Parfum Palace. Slurpuff is in Pokémon Cafe as a Partner and it keeps getting inserted into things. Spritzee seems to be the Glameow of these duo counterparts only Glameow makes multiple appearances in other spin off games and in the anime while you almost never see Spritzee.

zolios

Crustle is the first one that comes to mind, it's in my Top 10 favorite Pokemon but I rarely see people talk about Crustle especially with all of the other cool Gen 5 Bug Pokemon that are a lot more popular among Pokemon fans so Crustle is often overlooked and forgotten.

If it wasn't for it's popularity in various VGC formats thanks to Trick Room and Eviolite, I would also say that Dusclops was forgotten. Even with how often we can see this Pokemon in VGC tournaments I still never hear people say that Dusclops is one of their favorite Pokemon and it's pretty much never mentioned outside of competitive VGC discussions.