• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon You'd Like to See

azrael07

Pokémon You'd Like to See

Not a speculation thread, and more just like what are your ideas for different Pokémon that you'd like to see.

I'd love a Fossil Pokémon based on Cavemen/Neanderthals. I picture them as a cross between the Hitmon line or the Mankey line and Cubone. It would be Rock/Fighting type.

More Shark Pokémon. There are too many species of Sharks out there for us to only have ONE shark Pokémon.

A dolphin Pokémon. Maybe as a starter.

A plague rat Pokémon. It would be similar to Alolan Rattata, with it's first stage being Dark/Poison and it's second stage maybe being Ghost/Poison.

A mosquito Pokémon.

A literal interpretation of a Cherry Bomb Pokémon. Would be Grass/Fire.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
I'd love to see a prehensile-tailed-porcupine. I love those big-nosed porcupossums. :)

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
So weird, I once had a thought of a pokemon based off a caveman too. I picture them in a loincloth that NEVER comes off.

And YES, a Dolphin! I thought I was the only one who wonder why that hasn't happened.

As for what i'd imagine, maybe a beast-like pokemon carrying a staff, which acts like a guardian or gatekeeper that blocks the road.

Or maybe a Hyena type pokemon that always has something to laugh about. And for extra kick, give it the Prankster ability!

Or maybe, an always cheery Fire/Fairy type based on the Solar Flare phenomenon, with a floating corona at its back.

Last edited:

RedJirachi

Veteran member
So weird, I once had a thought of a pokemon based off a caveman too. I picture them in a loincloth that NEVER comes off.

And YES, a Dolphin! I thought I was the only one who wonder why that hasn't happened.

As for what i'd imagine, maybe a beast-like pokemon carrying a staff, which acts like a guardian or gatekeeper that blocks the road.

Or maybe a Hyena type pokemon that always has something to laugh about. And for extra kick, give it the Prankster ability!

Or maybe, an always cheery Fire/Fairy type based on the Solar Flare phenomenon, with a floating corona at its back.

Mighteyna is technically a hyena

Kirby Dragons

Not a speculation thread, and more just like what are your ideas for different Pokémon that you'd like to see.

I'd love a Fossil Pokémon based on Cavemen/Neanderthals. I picture them as a cross between the Hitmon line or the Mankey line and Cubone. It would be Rock/Fighting type.

More Shark Pokémon. There are too many species of Sharks out there for us to only have ONE shark Pokémon.

A dolphin Pokémon. Maybe as a starter.

A plague rat Pokémon. It would be similar to Alolan Rattata, with it's first stage being Dark/Poison and it's second stage maybe being Ghost/Poison.

A mosquito Pokémon.

A literal interpretation of a Cherry Bomb Pokémon. Would be Grass/Fire.
Buzzwole's a mosquito, and Garchomp's a second shark.

But "Things That Aren't Pokémon" is an already existing thread for this discussion.