• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokémonSpecial-pics by me

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiShiKo

i´m a Manga-ka!
PokémonSpecial-pics by me

here:
Gold:
gold002.jpg

Silver:
silver1.jpg

Crys:
cryscolo.jpg

8ffdf8d5.jpg

Lorelei:
lorelei.jpg

Saphire:
saphire.jpg

saphireb.jpg

Typhlogirl

keep battling on!
Wow, these are really good!

My only critisisms-Gold's head looks a bit big, and Crystals seems a little out of proportion in her second pic.

Other than that, amazing! You've got serious talent for this! ^_^

-;157;

Heracross

Custom User Title
Those are incredible! The shading, the coloring, everything looks great. You have some real talent there.

N

Nara Shikamaru

Good jorb :D. I like all the artwork except Silver. I think his hair is too shiny o_o no?

But the other pictures are great. Mostly the coloring :)

Those are really good pictures. The colorings are fantastic. It is interesting how there is an aboriginal Saphire. All of them look good and I have nothing else to say other than the many praises for your talent.

Heracross

Custom User Title
Blue! <3

That's like, the best one yet. And I love blue, so that just makes it that much more awesome. I don't even know what else to say...

Keep up the good work!

Kaiviti

Polynesian*
oh man du hast talent, deine piccy's sind suppi klasse *__*
Ich kann Pokemon einfach nicht malen ^^; vieleich nur Misty!!

S

Shadowcat

The drawings of Blue and Sapphire were so good. My fave Pokespecial Characters, you drew them so beautifully. I love 'em. Gold's nice, so is Crystal and Silver.

L

Lovely May

Wow, I have seen your arts on Bulbagarden and I still love them all *hugs*

I think, Sapphire has too short legs. She is a teenager so I think, her legs should be little longer and not so fat.
On a second picture of Crystal, she has little weird...eee... you know^^

Others are ok. I love your art of Blue. She is cute!

S

Shadowcat

To Kanon: Sapphire is only 10 Years old. Ruby's 11.

Anyways, Lance and Red. They're hot!(Sorry Yellow) Anyways, they look nice. Sapphire doesn't have short legs. Anyways, you've gotta do either Green or Yellow. I like your pics. If you don't want to, nevermind.

Status
Not open for further replies.