• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokéNexus: The Pokémon Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting tired of you peopole and thinking I have a big head.

Just you wait and see >.>

Don't be such a pompous donkey then, big-head.

I've got 2 guys already EVed that I was going to use for Wi-Fi and a 3rd that hasn't been EVed, all 3 of which are Phoenix types. Therefore, I am a Phoenix. :eek:

Gin_no_Soyokaze

Steel Type Trainer
You know we are just being jerks to keep you in line. Thank God we don't allow your head to grow out of control. I would battle you, but I know that anyone that battles me with be able to wipe the floor with me. I'm open to challenges though, despite my lack of confidence. Anyways, we need to start some sort of tourney to keep the whole thing active.

Pinksizzors

I likes bugs
Jordon, we keep saying you have a big head since you are too confident. But a lack of confidence is a bad thing too. It's best to have a balance. Confident enough to actually battle, but not too confident, to prevent you from making stupid mistakes.

Anyways, as Gin said, it's tourney time. 3v3, with a week to prepare? I've trained 7 pokemon in a week before, so it should be easy enough for everyone to train 3 pokes.

undefeated_shellos

Grand Elite Master
ok great, I agree, its Tournament Time. Wow amazing 3vs3, have a week to prepare, awesome. By the way, do you like my banner? just asking

Burning Effigy

A Hollow Being
I won't come back, and I think you should let Warzones die, but if you actually keep it going good luck.
-Meph

Elecbull

Sign me up for team enigma.

I should update my friend code

4682 6318 9464

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.