• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokéNexus: The Pokémon Society

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light-The-Archangel

Best of All Time
PokéNexus: The Pokémon Society

Around the same time last year, one of the fastest growing Wi-Fi clubs/tournaments, "D/P Warzones" was created by Pichu Bro.1. With over 100 members before Diamond and Pearl's release in the US, the tournament would've been a success. Unfortunately, though, the guidelines were a bit sketchy and the entire situation lacked good leadership. After a few months and no battles going on, the website slowly became inactive and members started leaving.

Many times, groups of members of the original D/P Warzones tried to revive the tournament, but they all fell to the same threat of inactivity. Gradually, with each revival, membership grew fewer and fewer.

Here we are now though, with full intention to make one of the most entertaining and long-lasting tournaments on Wi-Fi today! The new and improved D/P Warzones is getting a complete overhaul of the original, taking its best aspects and improving those that needed it. These improvements can only be made with your help, though. We could use some input on whether or not things are the best they can be, and not too powerful or too weak.

So come on over to PokéNexus, the current home of the new D/P Warzones. Help us out and become a part of one of the greatest up-and-coming Wi-Fi clubs/tournaments today.

------------------------------------------------------
Rules:
1. All Serebii Rules Apply

2. Absolutely No Flaming

3. Have Fun!

--------------------------
The Teams:

Team Coronet:

Leader: Stewie - FC: 3308 1529 3332

Members -

Black Label - FC: 0902 9689 0346
Uzumakikunai - FC: 4940 2670 7021

Team Hex:

Leader: Pinksizzors - FC: 3995 3826 6886

Members -

Gin Taichou - FC: 5283 7891 3326

Team Enigma:

The King: Jordon (Devil's Gemini) - FC: 4553 7410 6632

Members -

Yaho0 - FC: 2320 2607 6076
Ookami - FC: 4768 3918 5495
Dan - FC:
Elecbull (Shango) - FC: 4682 6318 9464
WeirdAdz - FC: 1590 1992 3568

Team Phoenix

Master: Sesshomaru - FC: 1418 3186 4154

Members -

Inukashi - FC: 2620-9147-9677
Jason - FC: 2749 7574 3202
Pokoton - FC: 2356 1908 2345
Mitch - FC: 2921 6416 5051
GrassMaster04 - FC: 0988 8229 4372

-----------------------------------------
The Team Types

Coronet: Types-
dragon.gif
rock.gif
ice.gif
fighting.gif

Hex: Types-
ghost.gif
steel.gif
grass.gif
poison.gif

Enigma: Types-
dark.gif
ground.gif
water.gif
electric.gif

Phoenix- Types:
psychic.gif
fire.gif
flying.gif
bug.gif

-----------------------------------------
Banners And Userbars

b336-1.png

Thanks To ~.:Northern Lights:.~

userbarjordon.png

Thanks To BlazingFury

PokeNexus.png

Thanks To RainbowIslands For The Banner

------------------------------------------
Signing Up:

You Can Sign Up Here or go to the link in my sig for the real forums.

PS: I will Keep A List Of All The Members On Each Of The Teams Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Serebii Name:
FC:
Team:

Last edited:

Gin_no_Soyokaze

Steel Type Trainer
Since nobody else really cares much about the steel types and you named me leader, I want to change the title. Instead of Leader Gin, it should be Gin Hime, Gin Sama, Gin Taichou, Empress Gin, ect. Leader is such an ugly word. (Gawd. I sound like the fifth chair of Kenpachi's squad.)

Sniper123

Good Eye Sniper
Hey, this is Black Label from the site just here to tell any future members to join and here's why.

It's so worth it if you are an expert of battling and such or a beginner.
If you consider yourself an expert then here is a way to prove it, there will be tournys with the added benefit of a poke prize. If you are a beginner then here is a way of learning from the people from your team and get advice through your wins and your losses to get better.

It's a a fun community. When this site gets up and running you will meet some great friends there. Everyone there isn't going to flame you severely. The last two attemps at this resulted in conversations between us and through that I can say the people there are......interesting.

This also lets you have the chance to use guys you wouldn't use normally b/c of the type restrictions. Not every team will have the same Skarm/Gyara/Hera/Infernape,etc.

And finally the #1 reason to go is.................. b/c I am going to be there! What are you waiting for! GO!

totallylost

That one guy...
The teams now have members and our functioning. This is the perfect time to join, you can get to know everybody and welcome all the new members. It will be kinda like being a parent...you watch your child grow. BTW....'tis I! Stewie!

Chelc

Just wanted to let you guys know that advertising other forums here is not allowed, even if it is part of your club. However, you are allowed to PM the link to new members or members who want to join. Maybe add that to the post? Just a suggestion, though, you don't have to. :p Anyways, yeah - please leave the forum link to PMs instead, okay? :) Thanks!

Light-The-Archangel

Best of All Time
Just wanted to let you guys know that advertising other forums here is not allowed, even if it is part of your club. However, you are allowed to PM the link to new members or members who want to join. Maybe add that to the post? Just a suggestion, though, you don't have to. :p Anyways, yeah - please leave the forum link to PMs instead, okay? :) Thanks!

No Problem! Thanks For Telling us! :)

Gin_no_Soyokaze

Steel Type Trainer
Be sure to join Team Hex, with me. I love to hang out with the other team members and talk. Don't be scared by the name.

Last edited:
Hey guys, ExperimentaL here (duh)! Glad to see everyone's joining up.

I'll see what I can do to re-work the outline and make it more similar to the original Warzones, for those of you that know/remember it.

Donations for prizes will be optional and always accepted.

Looking forward to chatting and battling with everyone in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.