• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokéocalypse (PG-13)

Charizardfan900

Charizard King!
Right, you either hate me or you love deceiving me. You said the people were going to get some advantage this chapter. Well you lied.

You killed Chuck Norris. that itself is an act against the laws of physics. Joking.

My first concern. Is the Charizard ok? Did it die?

Next, I've guessed that you have lied to us and the humans will lose. But don't answer that.

I'm glad I now know that its not our world. That was rather confusing.

I'm liking the comedy. Very funny.

Also, I don't think soundproof would save you from JB. Another Joke... partly.

Very nice layout of writing. It suits the story, for it is based on action an violence so much.

I've noticed that the chapters are getting crazier and even extreme every time. Very nice.
All in all and EPIC story.

The Lord 67

Not just any lord.
Right, you either hate me or you love deceiving me. You said the people were going to get some advantage this chapter. Well you lied.

Well, the humans are starting to find ways to beat them. A shame because now there is only one left. Chuck Norris also killed a battalion of penguins with his powers of awesomeness.

Is the Charizard ok? Did it die?

It lived.

I'm glad I now know that its not our world. That was rather confusing.

I know, it seemed weird to me when I did it.

You killed Chuck Norris. that itself is an act against the laws of physics. Joking.

Justin Bieber music can kill anyone or drive people to suicide. If the Pokémon hadn't got that recording, there would be 5 Exploud corpses in the Antarctic.

I've noticed that the chapters are getting crazier and even extreme every time.

A trend that will continue with the next chapter.

All in all, thank you so much for enjoying this story. Chapter 5 is in the works.

Power464646

The game
1. Baby is NOT as bad as never gonna give you up
2. Ninjas are from Japan

Loving it still!

The Lord 67

Not just any lord.
2. Ninjas are from Japan

Thanks for that.

Anyways, I have been extremely busy with other stuff, so I am sorry for not replying. Because this is an extremely short chapter, the epilogue will be released only 3 days after this.

(Authors Note: There is a character in this which is extremly similar to in The Adventure of Adventureness and its sequels by Missingo.Master. Just saying right now before I get accused of plagerism, I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS OR RIGHTS TO THAT STORY AND I DO NOT CLAIM IT AS MY OWN.)

Humans will speak like this, "Blah", humans will think like this, Blah, Pokémon will speak like this, "Blah" and Pokémon will think like this, Blah.

Chapter 5: The Final Showdown

Ruins of Manchester, England

In the sky, a shape was hovering several hundred yards above the ground. It was held in place by a number of propellers, and was an unpleasant shape of green. Even so, it was sleek, it was swift, and it looked just epic.

This was the Dyza-tra’ka (the name of the Klingklang that invented it) Aerodynamic Control Hovering Oval-shaped Pokémon Patrol Aeromobile. This was a vehicle where most of the Legendary Pokémon could fit and when they wanted to travel in style.

The sole survivor of the human race looked up, and saw the Legends leap into the sky, not falling to their doom due to their or another’s Psychic powers.

The man looked up at the beings before smiling and shouting “So Arceus, you have come in person to kill me. How thoughtful.”

The Alpha Pokémon smiled before booming “Before I was transformed into a Core Shadow Pokémon all those fateful years ago, I was merely a normal god. Now, I am the Ultimate Divine God, the Alpha and also the Omega! The beginning and the end. The end of you.”

“Don’t you mean the Ultimate Divine Llama?” queried Mew, before getting throttled by one of Arceus’ thousand tentacle-like arms that could sprout out of its body at its will.

“Anyway,” continued the annoyed, ugly, stupid creature “- wait a second, did the narration call me stupid?”

Yes I did, you fat, big-headed monster.

Celebi looked thoughtfully at the human before commenting “Your name is Roald Rowling, correct?

“Yes, indeed.”

“Your name links in with writing, so…wait a minute, you’re the narrator of this story?”

Yes, well done.

“YOU CALLED ME FAT!” shrieked the shameful creature with the IQ of negative OVER 9000, before releasing the tentacle around Mew’s neck, who gasped for breath, and sent it straight for – GACK,ACK, AAARGH, OK STOP NOW YOU HAVE MADE YOUR POINT! NOW LET ME GO!

Phew, that was close, and by the way Arceus, you could’ve killed me there.

The son of a Dunsparse started to have a mental breakdown.

The suckiest suck that ever sucked stopped crying to sniff “Petty insults now? That is just – sniff – mean!”

The awesome Roald Rowling started to smile like a brilliant person who has made the most powerful creature in the world cry. Which was true. Except the ‘powerful’ part should be swapped with ‘lamest’.

The fail that is Arceus roared and blew off a powerful wave of blue energy, knocking the epic Roald Rowling over.

“THAT IS IT!” roared the egotistic Arceus “I’LL CRUSH YOU! DIVINE SHADOW COSMIC JUDGEMENT TIME!"

With that, the Llama of Rubbishness soared out of the Earth’s atmosphere, and turned into a dark meteor three miles wide, which plummeted towards the spot where the narrator was standing.

This was an unwise move, because Roald pulled a lever next to a huge machine, firing a Hydrogen bomb. This would have the exact same energy of the Judgement, and then the cool guy would fire a nuclear bomb, killing the fat lump.

Several miles into the air, just before the two things struck, a preset number of seconds held Arceus and the bomb in midair, trapped in time by Dialga. Then it pulled out a stereo system and played epic music.

“DIE! NO MORE MISTER NICE RAYQUAZA!” shrieked Rayquaza, before firing a Focus Blast, which predictably missed. And instead headed straight for duo stuck in time.

Right, so the Focus Blast would disrupt the equilibrium, and so…carry the one…FUDGE! WE’RE ALL GONNA DIE!

“Nice going, Rayquaza” said the Dialga with lots of sarcasm on top, before getting hit head on by another blast.

The only Unova Pokémon that is going to be in this fan fiction, Zekrom, came to a conclusion, and made a reference.

GET TO D.A.C.H.O.P.P.A!”

“I am just not going to bother for this one” grumbled Rayquaza, before boarding the ship and leaving the planet, as well as the Motherships and the Subship scattered around the Earth

The Focus Blast was getting nearer to the worst llama and the best bomb in the universe. It was getting closer, and closer, and closer…

It struck the duo-

------------------
Cliffhanger time! Read, review, and rate!

Power464646

The game
Oh, in the name of Zarking Fardwarks, it's not froody when you rip off Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy. In fact, it's a great kerflopsies, you Belgi*m

The Lord 67

Not just any lord.
Oh, in the name of Zarking Fardwarks, it's not froody when you rip off Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy. In fact, it's a great kerflopsies, you Belgi*m

I didn't spot any HGTTG references in the last chapter, and any you saw were unintentional.

The Lord 67

Not just any lord.
This is the conclusion to this story, and I hope you enjoyed it.

Non-Pokémon Humanoids speak like this "Blah", and Pokémon speak like this, "Blah".

EPILOGUE/CHAPTER 5.5

An unknown location

Right…so soft…Roald had to be in bed again…such a good dream…

The figure opened his eyes and looked around.

So white…had to be in bed…but wait a second. What was he doing standing on a cloud? And who were they, dressing up with wings, halos and white robes-

“FUDGE!”

STARDATE:478970

SUBJECT: HISTORY OF THE DISTANT PLANET VOLUME 987 OF 4345, PART 67 OF 67

AUTHOR: CAPTAIN C. OLIMAR

Due to astounding finds in the past few years, we have been able to recover evidence of what happened after the huge explosion roughly 477000 years ago.

Apparently, according to various pieces of archaeological evidence, we have been able to discover that this explosion caused widespread destruction, and negated the green and red waves of energy. 60% of the known wildlife died, but only 5% of the species went extinct.

This explosion had the destructive force of 7000 megtrathon incedplosion devices, enough to level a mountain once named ‘Everest’. Widespread destruction was spread over the planet, with huge volcanic eruptions, storms, dust clouds, tsunamis, and earthquakes.

Up until recently, we thought that the species that created this destruction would have to wait for decades for the landscape to recover. However, we have encountered a piece of their primitive technology and have heard this message:

“Shaymin, get down there! If we don’t help Arceus the universe will be wiped out!”

“But…that’s not possible…is it?”

“Arceus is the Alpha and the Omega! If it dies, the universe goes with it!”

“Ok…launching…NOW!”

We have no idea what that meant, but in the future translation technology might help us there. Sadly the video was damaged, so we have no idea what actually happened.

Fortunately, we have managed to find a piece of old video footage showing a capsule being released from the starship before penetrating the Earth’s atmosphere. When in the centre of the chaos, an odd green hedgehog popped out, and began sucking in the dust and rubble, before annihilating Alpha Centauri with a thin green beam.

After this, the landscape seemed to recover, and the being known as ‘Arr-key-us’ was healed. The creatures populated the planet for around 250000 years, before deciding to move on to another planet. This is more extensively covered in volumes 988 to 1458.

Soon afterwards, the native creatures and the invaders who decided to stay evolved into new creatures, some keeping their elemental powers, others losing them. This was the beginning of the reign of the Distant Planet as we known it today. More details from volumes 1459 to 4345.

Anyway loyal reader or just someone who skims these kinds of stories, thank you for reading and-

Wait a second. I think I just heard something scream “STOP BREAKING THE 4TH WALL!”

Oh well. It was nothing. So any – OH FLIP NO!

END REPORT

Just a few more things to add on to the end of this.

First off, Captain Olimar did eventually recover, but he still panicked in sight of any kind of laser for the rest of his life.

Rayquaza was happy demolishing stuff, and has protected the 4th wall ever since the events of this story. Don’t worry, you have not seen the last of Rayquaza.

No Pokémon were harmed in the making of this book. Unfortunately around 7 billion humans were hurt.

Arceus now is the Emperor God of the Universe, having beaten everybody else to get there.

Anyway, thank you for reading these chronicles, and as a note of advice, if you ever see any triangular spaceship of any kind, RUN LIKE HELL AWAY FROM IT.

Fin

-----------

Thank you for reading this. In 5 days I will PM a mod to move this, so any reviews you want to make should be done now. As for more fanfics, expect to see a trilogy of stories (not sequels to this) appearing on November 1 GMT. I have no plans for a sequel, but possibly a one-shot a long time later. Again, thank you for reading along, and I hope to see you reading in my next fic!