• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Poképark Discussion Thread

Favorite Playable Character

• Total voters

Räven Velish

black lives matter
Poképark Discussion Thread

This is a general thread is for discussing PokéPark: Pikachu's Adventure, PokéPark 2: Wonders Beyond, and what you want for a possible PokéPark 3.
So... 1... 2... 3... Discuss!

hawkmbl

Curious
I dislike the first one a lot, as it was just too easy and there was no multiplayer. I didn't expect it to be ghosts and goblin's hard, but I at LEAST wanted it to be a relaxing game like Puzzle league. Even Kirby's adventure is harder than this game.

Pokepark 2 was more fun due to the extra playable characters, but I still disliked how every single boss had a "TRY AGAIN" additude when you lost. I wanted them to do SOMETHING harder.

So if they make a pokepark 3... HARD MODE. That's all I ask. I have no clue why they made a potentially awesome game so easy, as if it's meant for little kids ONLY.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I haven't been able to play either game yet, but they look a lot better than I thought, especially 2. The dynamic battling, the huge, explorable areas, and the multiple playable characters really make this game for me. So I'm definitely going to pick 2 up when I get the chance.

The only thing I'd like to see in a future Pokepark game would be more diverse playable characters (Flying type, please), and maybe a better mix of the mini game features and the action-adventure features (for instance, have boss battles that resemble the mini game mechanics a little more like if you had to use the cake shooter to fight Cofagrigus). Also, I'd like to see slightly better interactions between characters, like how Oshawott and Snivy were constantly butting heads when you first entered the Arbor Area. And does Pikachu really need to remain silent when the other three have actual personalities?

Last edited:

PikaRunaway97

A dead user.
Well,I hope I'm not replying to this to late or anything but:
I honestly love Pokepark,its my favorite Pokemon spin-off game. As for Pokepark3...I do imagine it will become real. I'm guessing it would come out on the WiiU the fact that the previous two Pokeparks came out on the Wii. As for playable characters,I'd imagine it would be Pikachu and the 6th gen starters. I thought that the Pokepark3 game would be a continuation of Pokepark2 or something. This is only what I think of course. I loved the first two Pokepark games and I do hope to see a Pokepark3.

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
I loved both of these games. I don't know why these games have such poor ratings, but they are fun! I hope they make a Pokepark 3 (and not make it as short like Pokepark 2).

I kind of wished Pokepark 2 had more attractions, but that's my only complaint.