• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Poképoll: What pokemon do you want to be?

telivisionhead

Poképoll: What pokemon do you want to be?

I was just thinking what pokemon do you want to be?
I want to be a Thunderorus! Flying around making thunderstorms and when a trainer spots you you flee away after 1 or 2 attacks!

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Metagross. I'm a strong Steel Pokemon, ain't no Trainer gonna catch me with my catch rate o' three.

Unoin

Snorlax because you could just be lazy, eating and sleeping all your life, although the size could be an issue!

BearTown

He needs a tissue :(
kingdra ooooor huntail. living in the sea. whenever the sea is depicted in the anime or something it looks awesome down there

auteur

Fossil freak
I would like to be a root fossil hoping to be found and revived...

Well, a living Lileep in a prehistoric world without humans wouldn't be half bad.

TherianForm

King of TM87
Arceus (change anything be god) or Zoroark (be anyone)

I want to be a Thunderorus! Flying around making thunderstorms and when a trainer spots you you flee away after 1 or 2 attacks!

I wouldn't want to see a Thundurus yelling "Thunderorus!" around.

Anyways, Ditto/Zoroark! They can be any Pokémon. 8)

*IZ*

I would be latios. I would be able to be invisible and fly super fast. I would also be able to talk telepathicly with other niggas.