• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokéslaughter [!webcomic!]

mosama

Pokéslaughter [!webcomic!]

psbang.png

Pokeslaughter is about the adventures of a kid named ASH who just happened to wake up one day with some memories of a delightful version of the pokemon world hes in. Sadly, all of those good rated G adventures are nothing more then delusions and now he is getting out into the REAL world and trying to see what the TRUTH is that lies beneath its corruption. The series 'Pokemon' consists of the memories ash has in his head, how can he go from a perfect little world like that to a corrupt hell hole!? LETS WATCH AND SEE!

Click the image below to start reading Pokeslaughter on Smackjeevs! =D Thanks!

PG13 (some cuss words / violence)

That Comic Guy

Comic Lover Trainer
Ineresting idea. I like the drawing style, but I dislike the colour scheme. The reds and blacks gets repetitive very early on and I find it hard to read the text without having to squint and move close to the screen. The plot sounds promising and although not much is revealed, this is a good comic and I see potential for it.

There are a few random moments - no problems with that, just don't do it for no reason (you're not doing that now though :p)

I dunno if it's PG-13.... Hmmm... quite a lot of cussing and on page 3 - panel 2... it's just sick. The name of the comic is Pokeslaughter, so I knew what to expect but no comic can be higher rated than PG-13, so I don't know if continuing this comic would get it taken down... or if trimming down the 'slaughter' in Pokeslaughter might ruin the effect. I'm not too good with age certificates though so I don't know if I'm correct with my points...

Still - Good comic, definitley stands apart from the rest. It got me hooked with its story - it sounds like a really cool idea :)

I'll keep reading! Keep making them :D

Last edited:

mosama

thnx for giving me some feedback on my comic ^^
the color scheme/BG colors change when the setting changes, and luckilyyyy the setting JUST changed so in my latest page i got to make a different BG color, i hope its somewhat better =D
and yea, theres allot of random stuff XD but the deeper u get into the story the more things make sense. Thanks for reading it, i update like everyday/everyotherday so keep an eye on it =P

~thnx

Torosiken

This is a title.
hahahha... lol... and the colour just like in rbgy lol...
prof oak f***ing him?! Lol

That Comic Guy

Comic Lover Trainer
Nice new page :)
I truly LOLed at the bit when the ditto came out and said his line :D
I really love the art style no matter what colours they are - it looks really cool! The colour scheme looks good, and I like your idea of the setting changing with the colour scheme.

I was right thinking this had potential :D This is looking great! Keep making them! I can't wait for the rest :)

Penguinist Trainer

This is a very nice comic. I like the simplistic art style and your twisted sense of humor. It kind of reminds me of something from Jhonen Vasquez or Roman Dirge. Keep up the good work.

bookauthor1123

Changing Altitudes
OMG! You have the funniest comic XD XD XD! I'm already on Chapter 4 and I can't stop clicking to the next page.

Ditto is so evil and the plot to your comic is REALLY original. You already got 2 thumbs up just for the sadistic twist on the plot.

You've got a devoted reader on your hands now, so don't stop making this HILARIOUS comic!!!

mosama

:D omfg thanks!! Its so cool to hear things like that! I need more readers 2 lol!
I put up a new page just 10 minuets ago BTW >;)

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
Eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww disturbing, but funny, i'm gonna read it again :p

mosama

@blueharvest
thanks for the love! ~may the insanity be with you!

@zozo
looool its like one of those viral online videos that are so disgusting but you cant help but look just to see if its as disturbing as everyone else thought it was! who needs two girls and one cup when you can have two pokemon and one ash >=D

bookauthor1123

Changing Altitudes
@mosama: Welcome! Also, In chapter 5? WTF was Ash so interested in the hanging Pokemon!? XD

"So are you guys hanging these Pokemon for decoration or...."

I LOL'd at that, I even sat here and started mocking the voice XD

Also, how do you make those comics and how come it always takes ppl so long to post a new PAGE up?

2 Pokemon one Ash huh? Hmmm...sounds interesting, COULD be the new 2 gurlz one cup

@.0

@Zozo Nice Arceus an Moemon girlz!

mosama

lmao yea ash is new to the world so he cant help but ask about that scary stuff that wasnt in his old pokemonworld XP

and i make them with a drawingtablet (its something that lets you draw on your computer) and some programs like photoshop (gimp/paintSAI) and i update every week (around the weekend) i would update more but im usually busy with collage/school stuff

thanks for liking the comic :D
all this week ill be celebrating 100favs/fans by giving out art requests at the site (but to get an art request u gotta have an account at smackjeeves and +fav the comic)

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
Little Kid: Hey Daddy?
Dad: Yes?
Little Kid: What does ***** mean?
Dad: *pulls out gun* You'll never know!

I really want to put that in my sig., but it's too awesome!

Anyway... your right about the site being a viral website, so disgusting, yet intriguing... (sp?)