• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokéStar Studios, Musicals and more - Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChampionJune

I loved doing the movies honestly. It's more of a patience thing. (The statue and trainer card made it even more worth it. :D) Favorite series was the one with the little robot. Kinda made me shed a tear on the inside lol and love and battles. It was kinda cute :p

I have a question for my friend though. He finished ALL the movies with a good rating, but he still hasn't managed to unlock the Brycen-Man Strikes Back Harder. There was only one movie he got a bad rating on, but he redid it and he got a good rating. So what gives?

If someone could PM me or reply on here on anything that could fix it that would be great.

ChampionJune

Buuuuuuuump. I would put this on it's own thread but 10 posts thing comes first and I am not on the computer very often as my brother is a PC gamer. (Which he uses my laptop for... T_T)

Ms.Angel76

That's Right~
I really liked the PokeStar Studios :) I got to make movies and it was really fun haha The only thing I didn't really like about it was that there was a limited script that we could use which limited my creativity :/ But overall it was great! My Pokemon looked great and beautiful like a real movie star lol low key!

Ib4

Xenlon Cavalier
This is probably going to be bombarded with dislike...

I thought that PokeWood was the worst feature of its kind. I thought the Musical was a low point but Pokewood is even worse. Personally I thought the Pokeathlon was the best extra feature of its kind. Contests were alright. Not amazing, but I had some level of interest in doing contests, especially after Story completion. But Pokewood/Musical? Not an ounce of interest.

Raasikh22

I LOVE SHINIES!!!
The musical is horrible I hated it, and the pokestar studios is not bad. But what I loved was the multi subway trains

BladeWulf

I don't mind the Studio haven't really done the musical all that much. and the movies are just because people give me stuff afterwards. :p

I Like Pie!

Smile smile smile!
The only reason I bothered doing the PokéStar Studios was to get the shiny stars when my Pokémon is released from its ball.

Though I will admit that the stories were intriguing. I am a fan of Future Being Ledian and F-00 (the adorable robot).

Musical... Meh. It's a fun pass time, but that's all it is.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
I love the Pokéstar Sutdios.

The stories are great, and the Shiny Stars are nice.

Free Items after each Movie is also amazing.

While Medals and things to do are also fun.

Trainer0336

Poison Sympathist
I thought the Pokestar Studios was fairly fun. Better than the Musicals ever were, imo. What I really miss though is the Pokemon Contests. I wish these were brought back. : /

Ursula1

Fade Over Time
I like the movies, plan on doing some later on in the game. I already know some are going to be hard. As for the Musicals, I haven't tried them yet.

DragoniteRules1

Pokemon Breeder
I liked Pokestar Studios. I finished most of the movies within 2 days so I could get the trainer card color change. I rarely even paid attention to the movies, I just went on Bulbapedia and looked up the guidelines for the movies. I never really did the Musical.

Asuka

Banned
Okay well I'm pretty much doing Pokestar studios only because I need visitors for my Join avenue so does this mean that I have to watch every single movie that I make? Or can I just make them and not watch them after wards??

DragoniteRules1

Pokemon Breeder
Okay well I'm pretty much doing Pokestar studios only because I need visitors for my Join avenue so does this mean that I have to watch every single movie that I make? Or can I just make them and not watch them after wards??

I don't think Pokestar Studios affects your visitors in Join Avenue. The number of people who go to Join Avenue is a number of people every day who are built into the game, and then the people who you communicate with on Wifi, like the people you trade or battle with.

Ayrafeneres

~Contest Master~
I loved PokeStar Studios. I got all good endings and strange endings for all of them. Some of the strange ending ones were just plain bizarre. As I am a girl, I used the female character. In Mystery Doors of the Magical Land 3, the strange ending made me laugh so hard. In the strange ending, the princess(me) tells the Plush Toy that she fell in love with him!! I cracked up! That made me fall out of my chair since it was so hilarious. The Ghost Erasers 4 strange ending was interesting. In that one, the Majin of Mayhem and you control the world. Finally, with the good ending ones, my favorite one was Love and Battles 3. You battle your boyfriend, who was a ghost as he died a year ago, and his Smeargle, who talks, tells you that he lost his memory and you have to battle him and proclaim your love. In the end, it turns out that you died at the same time as your boyfriend but you remained in the world in the amusement park while wandering around without your memory. My favorite lines were:

Me: Antonio, you're Antonio right? Antonioooo!
Smeargle: I hate to bother you while you're agitated but do you have a moment?
Me: Whoa! Smeargle talked!
Smeargle: Oh please, that's a ghost standing in front of you. Don't you think that compared to that, a talking Pokemon is pretty tame?
Me: A ghost?! That's right, a year ago...Antonio...
Smeargle: He died! But Antonio became a ghost and came here to meet you! There was a little accident and he lost his memory.
Me: Huh? Ghosts can lose their memories?
Smeargle: Come now, a Pokemon is talking to you! Compared to that, a ghost losing their memory isn't that surprising.

Those were my favorite lines.

~Ayrafeneres~;267;

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Please don't bump threads that are over a month old.
Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.