• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokéStar Studios, Musicals and more - Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kemal07

I bet you get props for Musicals, maybe a trophy for your room if you become The Best.

also there's a lot of these things:
pokewood-Many.png

dat scrollbar...

Wow, I never noticed it when I first watched the video... This is just awesome... I can't wait to partake in the PokeWood... I wonder if that building exactly next to the PokeWood on the map is the prizes building of some sort...

And I'm sure the PokeWood would have an online feature too, not that I will partake online...

Bardische

Elegance.
Wow pokewood looks much more interesting than I thought.

Maybe you can upload your scenarios online and watch them, like how we can record matches with the Vs. Recorder :)

Ver-mont

Maybe you can upload your scenarios online and watch them, like how we can record matches with the Vs. Recorder :)

I must admit I initially expected something like the Musical (boring), but Pokewood has been a nice surprise up until now.

kemal07

Yep I agree... we did get to upload musicals so why not this...

charizarddude

Pokémon Master
Anyone think Pokewood will have a multiplayer feature?

ilovedeino

Deino Master

Kall El

..Silence..
I have to say I'm really impressed with Pokewood so far!
A movie-featurette mixed with the classic concept of battling, that's the perfect combination :]
There also seems to be alot of depth, perhaps we'll get downloadable scripts/characters? etc
I wonder what we'll get in terms of rewards and recognition?

Wasarym

'lectric-blue flavor
I have to say I'm really impressed with Pokewood so far!
A movie-featurette mixed with the classic concept of battling, that's the perfect combination :]
There also seems to be alot of depth, perhaps we'll get downloadable scripts/characters? etc
I wonder what we'll get in terms of rewards and recognition?

Walk through Castelia/Nimbasa.
Get attacked by paparazzi trainer.

Kall El

..Silence..
Walk through Castelia/Nimbasa.
Get attacked by paparazzi trainer.

Hahaha funny that :]
I do sincerely hope that never happens in the games.
I can only imagine the life of an actor in the real world, but..
imagine paparazzi's ordering there Gengars to use Hypnosis on you! ;p

Wasarym

'lectric-blue flavor
Hahaha funny that :]
I do sincerely hope that never happens in the games.
I can only imagine the life of an actor in the real world, but..
imagine paparazzi's ordering there Gengars to use Hypnosis on you! ;p

O_O That is a very disturbing scenario indeed. Sometimes you've just gotta' be thankful that Pokemon aren't real...
But since Pokemon aren't real, this scenario would most likely pan out like the occasional trainers that say they'll take your pokemon if they win.
If they win.

The most we'll probably see as far as recognition goes would be NPCs talking about how they loved you in your last movie. These NPCs would be found inside the Pokewood building.

Last edited:

kemal07

Actually having a thought,,, I wonder if we can actually be considered 'famous' in the games depending on our scores and completion of the PokeWood...

Ver-mont

Actually having a thought,,, I wonder if we can actually be considered 'famous' in the games depending on our scores and completion of the PokeWood...

That would be fair enough. If I'm famous, at least the Nurse should call me by my name, like she did to four-star trainers in HGSS haha

Kall El

..Silence..
O_O That is a very disturbing scenario indeed. Sometimes you've just gotta' be thankful that Pokemon aren't real...
But since Pokemon aren't real, this scenario would most likely pan out like the occasional trainers that say they'll take your pokemon if they win.
If they win.

The most we'll probably see as far as recognition goes would be NPCs talking about how they loved you in your last movie. These NPCs would be found inside the Pokewood building.
It sure would ;p
Hey, I wouldn't mind the fame though - aslong as it doesn't get too far-fetched :]

That would be a perfect fitting in the sense that you get famous for films you make, as actors/stars do in real life..
I've always wanted fame for being the Regional Champion, so this would be perfect ..

Räven Velish

black lives matter
It sure would ;p
Hey, I wouldn't mind the fame though - aslong as it doesn't get too far-fetched :]

That would be a perfect fitting in the sense that you get famous for films you make, as actors/stars do in real life..
I've always wanted fame for being the Regional Champion, so this would be perfect ..

Exactly! You become Champion and know one knows you!

GoldCyndaquil

Shiny Hunter
Personally walking around Nimbasa and Castelia and having people/paparazzi come up to you and start a battle would actually be pretty cool.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Personally walking around Nimbasa and Castelia and having people/paparazzi come up to you and start a battle would actually be pretty cool.

"Ugh, my Pokemon nearly got destroyed there. My Tynamo will eventually evolve, though. Just gotta go an-"
"Hey, you're famous! Fight me!"

Status
Not open for further replies.