• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokétch Pronounciation??

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
Pokétch Pronounciation??

How do you pronounce Pokétch? I don't know how to pronunce it.. Some time's I call it "Pokeech" or "Pokech" And sometimes "Pokee-itch"... Yah.. Call me weird.. It's confusing.. I always had trouble pronouncing it. :(
Thanks to anyone that helps.

Weavile

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
I always thought the english name was either going to be Pokétech or Pokéwatch so I just called It "pokee-tech" Since it was similar but there is no "e" In the blank space "Pokét_ch".. :(

Mega Weavile

I don't know if it helps much, but I think you pronounce it like Pokéwatch but without the "wa" from watch or you can pronounce Pokéwatch ( I prefer Pokéwatch to Pokétch).

Whitney

Top Coordinator
I tried to ponounce it Po-ketch but it doesn't roll off the tongue like most of the other 'Poke-' words that Game Freak made. So, I call it the Po-keh-teck or just the watch. Either way, it's still better than Poketch imo.

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
Alright..... Now I'm stuck between 2 pronounciations... And believe people can help me out on this one...
1: "Pokeech"
2: "Pokech"...

Anyone willing to help me out here?
:D

Last edited:

Cenzo

Red: True Master
Poh-Kay-Tek. That's how I say it.