• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokéTown (Season 1)

Truly Deceptive

It is I: ME!
PokéTown (Season 1)

Ladies and gentlemen, I appreciatively give you:

PokéTown

(Inspired by PokePlace Town by MarshtompMan.)

Rules:​
1. Follow all SPPF rules.
2. The jobs are given at a first come, first serve basis.
3. Prejudice and/or flaming of any kind of will not be allowed.
4. You can evolve your Pokémon, but please notify me via Visitor Message first.
5. Please do not get off topic.
6. Do not control other people's Pokémon without their permission.
7. Don't use Pokémon without posting the form first.
8. Everyone is allowed to have only 1 main Pokémon and up to 1 supporting Pokémon.
9. This game will be carried out in CONTROLLED SEASONS, ARCS, AND PHASES. There will be a morning phase, a day phase, and a night phase, and different things will take place at different moments. I will always post a shift in phase or arc on this thread while it is still active. A new season will begin some time after this thread ends (as a result of inactivity). There will be eras of war, and there will be fighting encounters. During meetings in which characters engage in a fight, they will each have certain stats. Based upon these stats, different things in battle will happen. Once you sign up with a Pokémon or evolve it, et cetera, you will need to post its new stats (all you need to worry about are Effort Values; I'll take care of everything). There will be some non-canon and even some non-Pokémon opponents, which will also have certain stats, moves, and abilities (combat is modeled after battling in Pokémon games); I will give them certain stats, but the different power, accuracy, effects, and uses of moves and abilities will be up to a GM's discretion.
10. NO UBERNESS! (People must ask permission to use legendaries and godmodding will not be permitted.)

Game Owner:
PokeLegend

Has authority to determine rules, set bans and strikes, and progress the game entirely.

Game Co-Owners:
MarshtompMan
ansem the wise
fango pango

Have authority to set strikes and ask the Game Owner for permission to ban, as well as to progress Phases and Days (as well as Arcs if approved by the Game Owner).

Game Moderators:

3 Open (PM me.)

Have authority to ask Game Co-Owners permission to give strikes (as well as notify the Game Owner and ask for permission to set strikes and bans), and, additionally, to progress Phases (unless specifically ordered not to by the Game Owner).​

Strikes:​
None​

1st Strike = 1 Day
2nd Strike = 1 Week
3rd Strike = 3 Weeks

Bans:​
None​

Occupations:​

Construction Supervisor: 1 Open

Construction Managers: 2 Open

Construction Workers: 6 Open

Medical Chief of Staff: 1 Open

Medical Director: :625: Hector the Bisharp

Medical Doctors: ;196; Jon the Espeon, 3 Open

Nurses: 6 Open

Head of Science: 1 Open

Scientists: ;474; Puzzle the Porygon-Z, ;064; David Llywellyn the Kadabra, 1 Open

Gym Owner: 1 Open

Gym Workers: 6 Open

Grocery Store Manager: 1 Open

Grocery Store Workers: ;043; Indigo the Oddish, ;355; Simone Claude Rogers the Duskull, 4 Open

Bank Manager: 1 Open

Bankers: 3 Open

Farmers: 3 Open

Restaurant Owners: ;461; Mosque the Weavile, 1 Open

Chefs: ;332; Lief the Cacturne, 3 Open

Waiters: ;026; Finn the Raichu, 3 Open

Sheriff: ;212; Keith the Scizor

Deputy: 1 Open

Cops: ;335; Carmelo the Zangoose, ;448; Slickback the Lucario, :536: Will the Sawsbuck, 3 Open

Law Firm Owner: 1 Open

Lawyers: 3 Open

Librarian: ;475; Xemnas the Gallade

Bookkeepers: :575: Feiticeira the Gothorita, 3 Open

Mayor's Assistant(s): ;281; Sarina the Kirlia, Currently 0 Open

City Council: ;444; Kieran the Gabite, 5 Open

Non-Playable:

Mayor: ;251; セレビィ (Serebii) the Celebi

Supporting Characters​
;160; Fero Lakertos the Feraligatr

The Dead:​
;429; Mace the Mismagius

Locations:​
PokéTown: The only town known thus far, which everyone inhabits.

Main Character Sign Up:​

Name:
Species:
Personality:
Relationship Status:
Job:
Others:
Stats:

Supporting Character Sign Up:​

Name:
Species:
Dislikes:
Relationship Status:
Others:
Stats:

My Sign Up:

Name: Jon
Species: ;196;
Personality: Modest. Charming and polite, he is the type of Pokémon who always helps another in need, whether friend or enemy. He's clever, and sincerely wants the best for others. He knows he's generally not a good person, or even very important, but he tries to be. He doesn't believe himself to be good at conversing with other people, and doesn't like for anyone to have to do painful things.
Dislikes: Pain, screwing up, life.
Relationship Status: Single
Job: Medical Doctor
Others:
Stats: Magic Bounce; 4 HP, 252 Sp. Atk., 252 Spd.

Name: Fero Lakertos
Species: ;160;
Personality: Adamant. He tries to be kind, but is liable to aggression, and won't stop fighting for what he believes is right. He really hates himself primarily, and knows he has done things to deserve it. He can understand anything easily, and people consider him to be brilliant, but he doesn't care about that or how good he may be at fighting; so far, for other people, he hasn't done anything.
Dislikes: Hate, evil, himself.
Stats: Torrent; 252 HP, 252 Atk., 4 Def.

Last edited:

CuriousHeartless

Hate to say it, but based on precedence I only give this a month. But in case this lasts, it still is a cool game so I'll sign-up.

Name: Corvus K. Rowe
Species: ;430;
Personality: Serious. He has been trained to be serious when doing business, hiding all emotions and working only to further his own agenda or to gain support of the people. In reality, he is a corrupt politician with strong tie to a mob organization. His species' tendencies make him a natural leader while also able to act caring for his subordinates and others. Truthfully, the only people he cares about are himself and his immediate family without any care to others. While always subtle in his schemes, he has no conflict with harming others, physically, mentally, or socially. Due to rivalries between the mob he is connected to and a mob of Ghost0types, he has a deep hatred of Ghost-types and takes great joy from their pain.
Dislikes: Losing power, getting hurt himself, Ghost-types.
Relationship Status: Married, 5 kids.
Job: City Council
Others: Not much. Think I mentioned everything. This is a recycled character at least, so it should be easy to get in character.
Stats: 8 HP, 248 Special Attack, 252 Speed

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
I don't understand how this will go so I'll join until things get really confusing.

Name:Carmelo
Species:Zangoose ;335;
Personality:Jolly. He likes to play pranks and joke around. He loves to exersice as well.He is often flirty with the girls
Dislikes:Fake people,cheaters,stubborn girls
Relationship status:Single
Job:Cop
Others:N/A
Stats:4 Def,252 ATK,252 Speed

Can you explain how this game works?

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Name: Xemnas
Species: Gallade
Personality: Quiet, calm, appears to have an evil side at first glance, but after you get to know him.....you find out that he is usually an ok person, but he is usually very blunt. He will tell you they way things are, he wont sugarcoat it. He rarely speaks in the presence of a group, mainly just watching and listening, but when he does speak its usually important so his friends have come to learn to listen to him.
Likes: He is a bookworm to the highest degree, he is especially fond of the sci-fi and mystery genres, but has been known to read dystopian and fantasy know and then. He has a huge sweet, tooth, especially when it comes to soft drinks, he will down 6 of them without batting an eye.
Dislikes: He hates people who put books in the wrong places, and people who just flat out seem like they aren't using all of their mental abilities. Due to his being a psychic type he has had to deal with pranksters by using his psychic powers.
Relationship Status: single, and not interested in pairing up.
Job: librarian
Others: not much, if i think of something ill edit this.
Stats:not sure how you got these but: 5 HP, 250 attk, 250spd

Last edited:

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
^You forgot your pokemon's stats. I think you need that. :/

Truly Deceptive

It's basically an RP in which you can play as a Pokémon and experience different events (like getting to fight against certain enemies).

Also, are you sure you don't want your character to have those EVs in Attack?

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
^I do have EV's in attack.

And ok but it still doesn't make sense. Do we just fight? :/
Is there a story to it?

Truly Deceptive

I was addressing ansem/Xemnas.

It will have a story with it.

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
Ok good,cuz I didn't just want it to be random. ^_^;

And what do I do as a cop. And does the game start when all jobs are gone.

And you might want to make less jobs with less amount of spots. I doubt you'll have that much people playing this game. On the RP I play now,it's hard just to find 20 people. :/

Janice Quatlane

helloooo ladies
Name: Mace
Species: Mismagius ;429;
Personality: Will give her opinion whether you want it or not. Is usually very kind, but has a very dark and angry side that will only ever show hints of appearing. Hates people who assume that she is weak. Stands up for the little guys. Can be quite blunt about things.
Dislikes: Annoying people, people that whine about their problems every Goddamn second of the day..
Others: Likes to have alcohol every now and again. By that, I mean she can get Veeery drunk.
Relationship status: In a relationship with Lief ;)
Job: Nurse
Stats: 4 HP, 252 DEF, 252 SPATK

Last edited:

Truly Deceptive

Just looking at the original would help people see how interesting this will be.

BugPokemonMaster316

Name: Keith
Species: Scizor ;212;
Personality: Adamant. Keith has an arrogant and cocky attitude. He hates losing and winning is a must for him. He often spends a large amount of time training so that he won't lose a fight. In addition, Keith is a natural born leader. He has good strategy and knows how to quickly dispose of threats by carefully placing his men(see Job).
Dislikes: Losing, Spinach, Rap/Pop
Relationship Status: Single, but looking for a girlfriend
Job: Sheriff
Others:
Stats: 252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
^Oh not with the alcohol again! >_<;

Why didn't you use Glacea? I used Melo'.

Really? Kenneth-Keith? What's next?! Kain?! XD

GeekyTreecko

The Technology PKMN
I want to try this, if it's alright with everyone.

Name: Puzzle
Species: ;474;
Personality: Not really a people person, for he gets lost in his computer work most of the time, so he's not very social either. He doesn't usually go outside much, for he has a big hate for nature and flowers.
Likes: Computers, technology, and the like. Is also fascinated by other people's scientific research.
Dislikes: Nature, flowers, mostly anything having to do with going outdoors.
Job: Scientist
Others: He does have an eternal hate of a certain Butterfree that was once his college roommate, who had a knack for loving flowers and nature, annoying him most of the time by telling him all about the great outdoors and it's wonders. The two have been enemies ever since.
Stats: 4 HP, 252 Special Attack, 252 Speed

Janice Quatlane

helloooo ladies
Ha. XD Decided to go back to the basics with my characters. Also, I always nickname my Misdreavus's after weapons.. So.. That's where Mace came from.

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
Thank god this Porygon ain't retarded. XD

Truly Deceptive

So far, all accepted. Also, cops regulate the city and deal with crime (essentially, if a character does something criminal, said character will be an enemy of the law). Genderless Pokémon are genderless.

The Meddler

Never Forget
Name: Feiticeira
Species: :575:
Personality: Feiticeira is your typical cute little goth girl. She has that antisocial demeanor but say something nice to her and she's quick to blush. She's also easily attached. Not stalkerish, but the slightest nice thing can cause her to fall for a guy be they ugly or hot. She's not too fond of cheating though, so it'd the man she likes to say something bad or diss her for her to leave him, she does not take kindly to being wronged. Oh and there's one other thing, she is a dominatrix and has a fetish for kidnapping. She loves the erotic thrill in the man being helpless and at her every whim, which would lead her to kidnapping him and dominating him. She loves to be dominant anyways, wearing tight S&M leather and carrying a bullwhip. She has rope for tying and a nice little red ball she can put in their mouth to keep them from screaming.
Dislikes: Cops, screaming, cheaters
Relationship Status: She's single but the men she gets with are "taken"
Job: Bookkeeper
Others: Tries to stay on the down low with her boring job that doesnt attract much attention.
Stats: 4 HP, 252 Attack, 252 Sp. Attack

CptDrDigi

Chickity China
Might as well give this a go.

Name: David Llywellyn
Species: Kadabra.
Personality: David was born in a simple village, he always enjoyed doing...things to Pokemon he could find, be it from a medical standpoint, to a more... scientific angle, however these experimentations didn't always go well. After several years, and several more missing pokemon. David decided, at the behest of his local Police's investigations, to move to greener pastures. He eventually got a job at the local laboratory, and has been working there since.e
Dislikes: Overly loud things, nosy people, obnoxious people.
Relationship Status: Single.
Others:
Stats: 6 HP, 252 Special Attack, 252 Speed.

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
Name: Finn
Species: ;026;
Personality: Calm, has a laid back attitude and enjoys being around people. Wishes to come to Poketown and make new friends (and hopefully no enemies). Gets stressed easy at times.
Likes: Making friends, being calm and relaxed, other people
Dislikes: Enemies, stress, feeling screwed
Job: Waiter
Others:
Stats: Health: 12 Sp.Atk: 249 Def: 247

Last edited: